Sexy Pee Phrases

I am amazed at the number and variety of your experiences! Thanks for sharing! The situations you describe are at least as interesting as the phrases used. This is one of my favorite subjects.

I had one girlfriend, "Lisa," with whom I shared many, very similar experiences, to those you describe. I posted one of my experiences with her, on Pee Fans, yesterday. More will follow.

Although the variety of places and situations where she peed in my presence was large, her vocabulary was simple: She would establish strong eye contact with me, and say, simply, "I have to GO," with heavy emphasis on the last word, and a knowing, appealing look in her eyes. That was my clue to find her a suitable place to pee. Sometimes she was desperate, as in my story of yesterday, and sometimes she just wanted to turn me on, since I had shared my interest with her, fairly early in our relationship, and she enjoyed using peeing to get my total, undivided attention.

Phrases used by other women, both girlfriends and Platonic friends, fall in a fairly narrow range. At present, on the West Coast of the States, many women say "I have to go to the little girls' room," one of my least favorite expressions. Who do they think they are kidding? "I have to go to the Ladies' room" is of course a perennial favorite. "I have to run to the restroom," is another. I don't hear "I have to pee," as often as previously.

Growing up in the Midwestern U.S., in the 1950's and 1960's, I heard "I have to piss," or "I have to take a piss!" from a minority of women, but not as few as you might expect. "Pee" was still the most common term used. A long-time Platonic female friend, at that time, said "piss" to me, all the time, when she wanted me to stand "guard" for her, outside of empty, unattended bathrooms in public parks, late at night. One night she joked with me, telling me how she was going to "Use her urethra," which was quite a turn-on for me, although I don't think she knew it, at the time.

One of my favorites was a coworker and Platonic friend, who said, "I'm going to pee like a racehorse," as she headed for the Ladies' room, in a bar, at "happy hour," one evening. I still like to tease women, when we have all been drinking, and they leave to use the bathroom, saying "Hope everything comes out OK," or asking "Did everything come out OK?" when they return. Sometimes I get some very erotic verbal revelations, in response to these comments.

Dr.P

• Hot 2
Guest UnabashedUser

"I have to  tinkle" , or take a winky-tinkie, or "see a man about a horse" , wife, being Mexican, says taking a lluvia de oro  (golden shower), hacer pipi  -- make a pee.  Tormando una funda is taking  a leak. 

On 8/12/2019 at 10:10 PM, Starks2010 said:

she said, “You have 5 minutes to find a place for me to pee”.

All of these was good, but I think this was my favorite.

This is one of my favorite things, to hear all these different and unique ways when somebody tells that they need to pee.

I have also some phrases to share in this thread, something that I have heard myself, but one of them is so unique that it's quite difficult for me to write because English is not my mother language and I need to translate it first.

So, is there anybody who could write a (good) English as a mother language and would want to either help me to translate it to English or then tell me that it can't translate?

Also, a bonus question:
I have also seen and heard one video where TV chat host was desperate (she was talking the same language as I) and she described a couple of different ways how badly she had to pee.
Should I also add these for this thread, or should this thread left only for phrases that everyone have personally heard with own ears from "normal people"?

• Like 2