Worst ever having to pee in traffic

I was on a road trip stuck in traffic it was dead stop. I'm pretty much squirming in my seat needing to pee. I was by myself at the time. I was close to pussing myself but decided to use the zip loc bag that was left over from a sandwich I ate for lunch. I whipped out my cock and peed into the small baggy. Once it got close to the top I pinched of the stream emptied the bag out the window and resumed the flow. Lol I did it 3 times total 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Hot 1

Car desp is ony of my favourite scenarios🤩 well not a traffic jam but i had to pee really bad once when my friend was driving and i didin't want to slow us down because we had a really long drive but when it got painfull i asked him to stop i had to use the car for cover and i peed for problaby a minute or more. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

I had it years ago I was on a road trip with my mom. Its a four hours and half  road trip. Halfway though we were going to stop at a rest stop but closed because working on it. My mom had to go worst then me hands on crouch saying need to pee and didnt want to pop a squat. I had to go bad too holding my dick in  the car hurting bad needing to go. We were still driving on the road looking around for rest stop nothing on the highway but didnt help some traffic on the highway at the time.. When my mom say we should pull off the highway that a food store. My mom parked the car both ran quickly to the door to the food store. Asked guy if there was a rest room we could use and I went into unisex rest rooms. My mom went first sat on the toilet legs open and let it go and sigh a bit.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
17 hours ago, Audrey81 said:

I had to get my bf at the time to pull over I needed to go so bad. I was too shy to get out on a busy motorway, so I opened the door and sat as far on the edge of the seat as I could and sprayed my wee out onto the side of the road. 

Lucky boy!  Having a wee out of a car door like that seems convenient and discreet - one of those “oh, does everyone not know you can do this?” discoveries!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

My worst ones recently: desperate to pee so I stopped in the car park of a coffee shop. Lots of people coming and going so I couldn’t really piss in a corner, and even staying in the car and peeing in a bottle would seem very exposed, so I had to actually go and wait in a queue in the shop for the toilet. 

The other time, I was just running late, late enough to hands free talk my cell phone into calling the friend I was meeting to say I was running late! Where I ended up parking was outside a village so I was able to go pee by the car without causing any offence, and was THAT a relief I can tell you.

My partner stopped the car so I could take over driving, but she’d taken the most convenient turn off the road and it was ... basically somebody’s house. I’m not very fussy about places I’m willing to pee (surprise!) but that seemed a bit much, so I found a stopping place on the major road, after several attempts thwarted by parked trucks, and relieved myself in the bushes!

• Hot 1
On 8/11/2019 at 9:20 PM, Grizzly Man said:

I was on a road trip stuck in traffic it was dead stop. I'm pretty much squirming in my seat needing to pee. I was by myself at the time. I was close to pussing myself but decided to use the zip loc bag that was left over from a sandwich I ate for lunch. I whipped out my cock and peed into the small baggy. Once it got close to the top I pinched of the stream emptied the bag out the window and resumed the flow. Lol I did it 3 times total 

Great way to reuse zip lock bags lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 8/12/2019 at 2:46 PM, Riley said:

I have too many stories with traffic😂 a lot of which I got desperate enough not to make it where I was going😬 my bladder and traffic do not mix😂

I don't think traffic and bladders mix at all lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

About 5 or so years ago i was coming back to Devon from Cambridge, made it to the m25 and started feeling like i needed to pee. It was getting late so it was dark.

I hate service stations so i just pressed on. Got onto the A303 and was really really desperate by then, so i pulled into a layby, stripped off my trousers in the car and pissed all over myself, my torso and my face it was lovely. I was really turned on so i tossed myself off after and came all over myself.

Then dashed to the back of the car, got changed and carried on home, with the windows open to help the car air and dry out a bit.

I enjoyed that experience

• Like 2

Many times I've pulled off the road and peed by the side of the car when desperate.  Also, I have often refilled a drinks cup whilst sat in the car whilst in stationary traffic.  It is quite fun to do that knowing that there are people either side of you but hoping that they can't see what you are doing.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I used to drink coffee all day at work. Years ago, I left work just as a snowstorm hit. Traffic got heavy fast, and the coffee started hitting me. I started to think about pissing in the microwave bowl my lunch had been in. When I got closer to where I lived, traffic pretty much stopped. There were a few connected shopping centers, so I pulled into one parking lot and cut through all of them, which put me closer to the turn-in for where I lived. As I was getting out of my car, my neighbor wanted to talk. I was able to push her off and run upstairs. It seemed like I pissed forever.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 2:48 AM, Peefreak99 said:

Where the girls at?????  @Sophie @Misspy @Sephora @spywareonya i know there's more girls but i can't remember their names now haha

I do not drive as traffic in my town is inhuman, you could need half an hour to drive 3 miles and I am NOT exaggerating

I only uses bus

And when I need to piss, well I got a 30 feet long floor and many soft seats to relieve my bladder!!!

If in car with people I just hold it, I'm a fucking Witch I can die before my body dare disrespect me

Unless I can ask them to pull out so I can pee on the side of the road, in full public, in that case I prefer that

Only a couple of times I climbed on the seat and pushed my ass out of the window while the car was moving and peed on the road (and the side of the car), the hardest part was avoiding to fall!!! I also had to remove my boots unless I would have made the seat dirty and would have had problem to put my naked pussy on it afterward...

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
1 hour ago, bartinho said:

Holy shit! This is extremely hot! How do you avoid beeing caught by other passengers?

Lack of exceeding crowd

Those buses are often half empty

My pisses are very abundant and indeed easy to notice

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, bartinho said:

And how do you do that? Onto the seat while hovering or on the floor infront while sitting?

Most times I just piss on the floor or onto the back of the seat in front of me, I use the seats when it could risk to be noticed… I do this all quite often...

• Hot 2
14 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Most times I just piss on the floor or onto the back of the seat in front of me, I use the seats when it could risk to be noticed… I do this all quite often...

So naughty 😜. How may seats have you soaked hahahaha?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, spywareonya said:

This sounds so hot.  Possible material for your next Gold Members' video?

• Haha 2

I had a handful of moments, some which I held it in, painfully and other times, where holding it in was no longer an option. 

Once, we were completely stopped, and not far there was construction on the roads and workers not too far. At that point I didn't care anymore, so I opened the car door, squatted and peed. I did draw attention to some workers.

Another time, we were stuck in the city, with an accident ahead. Since there was a lot of people walking by, there was no way in hell I was peeing out side, so I grabbed a cup, went in the back seat, with windows tinted, opened the lid and peed in the cup.. well until it was full, and the rest, I just peed on the floor carpet. Which came with an embaressing price to wash the inside of the truck. 

@DivaQC do you have any passed experiences??? Lololololololol

Edited by Sephora
  • Hot 4
6 hours ago, Sephora said:

I had a handful of moments

@DivaQC do you have any passed experiences??? Lololololololol

You forgot trafique we get on autoroute for camping? Hahahahaha  we stop on side of road and you pee in middle of 2 open door and some cars beep us and guys are wistle at you!  Lololololol

I one time long time ago, had drinking with friend and took taxi because i was no condition for drive. It was night late and I had to go bad. The driver was talking on cellulaire with earphone. I empty my purse ang put my stuff in my friend purse, my purse was, broke and old. So i turn on side to talk with my friend, i take off my thong and pee in my purse. I close it and put it down, the driver did not know. My friend was laugh all time. I get home and I put purse in garbage bach. 😁

• Hot 3
8 hours ago, Alfresco said:

This sounds so hot.  Possible material for your next Gold Members' video?

No, mother-language advertisements everywhere… you don't imagine how I'd love!!!

@Sephora & @DivaQC where had you been? We missed you two like HELL!!!

Ps a girl should NEVER piss in her purse HAHAHAHAHAHA only in the purses of other girls!!!

• Haha 1
  • Love 1