"Lisa:" "Going" on the Way to the Theater

• 4 weeks later...

Peefreak99 and spywareonya, Thanks for your kind words. Your point about the story is well taken, but this one is a documentary, or memoir, not a work of fiction. So I didn't think it would be honest to embellish it.

If I had written it as a fictional story, I would have set it differently, so the couple had more time, and a safe place to engage in additional activities, during and after the relief. This was a real-world story from another era, which had some advantages and disadvantages. If it happened today, we would probably have been caught on a surveillance camera, and both of us would be registered as sex offenders! lol. In the reality of the time, I really wanted to engage her further, like licking her "dry" after her relief, but we just did not have the time, and we had no idea where we were, in terms of observers, and possible legal issues.

• Like 2

Note to interested readers: I have just posted an alternate version of this memoir, as told by "Lisa," in the Fictional Pee Stories Section. The events are the same as those of the documentary, but it is fictional, in the sense that "Lisa" did not write it, I did. Hope you enjoy this version as much as the documentary.

If any of you lovely ladies read this version, I would appreciate your feedback on whether it could plausibly have been written by a woman.

Dr. P