Girls and urinals...

This is another odd question for our lovely ladies on here.

Upon a certain viewing of pee videos,some featuring women using mens urinals,there seems to be 3 ways to do this.Either try to get the bum into it,and pee in a kind of sitting fashion,this seems to be the least messy,or perhaps more radically,literally cock a leg like a dog,and try to not pee all down your legs,or stand like a man,and try to hold your labia apart,but this seems to be the most messy way...I give 10/10 to any girl for trying this of course,but without the correct equipment,i guess squatting is your best option..

Have any of our girls ever tried to use a urinal,and what method did,or would you use?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Riley said:

I've done this a few times, mainly out of curiosity😂 in a lot of the single room restrooms in my area, they have a toilet and a urinal (btw I don't really understand why there would be a need for both so if someone knows why please tell me😂) and sometimes I'll have fun with the urinal🤷

I usually have more success with the bum in strategy but I haven't been completely unsuccessful with the front in strategy. A few of the urinals I have found that are really nice to pee into are ones that come a little further out of the wall and usually with those they are very easy to pee into relative to some of the very close to the wall ones. I'll attach a picture of one. I hope this helped! If you have any questions I'd love to answer them🙂

In Australia, the newer style of urinals (like the one in pictured in your post) are relatively rare. We have more of the older style, closer to the wall urinals: 

images[4].jpg

I guess the reason for the new style is to reduce the amount of pee that ends up on the floor, but they could almost be designed for women who want to use a urinal!

Edited by UnauthorisedGuy
  • Like 3
On 8/12/2019 at 9:53 PM, Riley said:

I've done this a few times, mainly out of curiosity😂 in a lot of the single room restrooms in my area, they have a toilet and a urinal (btw I don't really understand why there would be a need for both so if someone knows why please tell me😂) and sometimes I'll have fun with the urinal🤷

I usually have more success with the bum in strategy but I haven't been completely unsuccessful with the front in strategy. A few of the urinals I have found that are really nice to pee into are ones that come a little further out of the wall and usually with those they are very easy to pee into relative to some of the very close to the wall ones. I'll attach a picture of one. I hope this helped! If you have any questions I'd love to answer them🙂

http_%2F%2Fwww.homedepot.com%2Fcatalog%2FproductImages%2F1000%2Fcd%2Fcdc7de1e-6d12-430d-be2a-54656941af5b_1000.jpg

One thing I like doing in those co ed one person bathrooms with a toilet and a urinal, which I think is especially hot when women do, is stand kind of close to the urinal so it looks like I'm trying to pee in it, while actually intentionally making a mess weeing on the floor.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 8/12/2019 at 4:53 PM, Riley said:

http_%2F%2Fwww.homedepot.com%2Fcatalog%2FproductImages%2F1000%2Fcd%2Fcdc7de1e-6d12-430d-be2a-54656941af5b_1000.jpg

When facing forward do you have to use your fingers to guide your stream or does it naturally angle outward?

On 8/12/2019 at 4:53 PM, Riley said:

Have you tried spreading your labia before using one? 

• 5 months later...
On 8/9/2019 at 4:42 PM, F.W said:

This is another odd question for our lovely ladies on here.

Upon a certain viewing of pee videos,some featuring women using mens urinals,there seems to be 3 ways to do this.Either try to get the bum into it,and pee in a kind of sitting fashion,this seems to be the least messy,or perhaps more radically,literally cock a leg like a dog,and try to not pee all down your legs,or stand like a man,and try to hold your labia apart,but this seems to be the most messy way...I give 10/10 to any girl for trying this of course,but without the correct equipment,i guess squatting is your best option..

Have any of our girls ever tried to use a urinal,and what method did,or would you use?

Is being a trans girl considered "cheating?" Because I definitely have used urinals.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Some may disagree (or maybe not after he got banned last week) but pee is pee. The thing we all have in common. No cheating. 

Yeah but....I have a dicc... I already have advantage when it comes to peeing standing up. 

Edited by Ms. Tito
  • Like 1
17 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

Yeah but....I have a dicc... I already have advantage when it comes to peeing standing up. 

In my opinion, there's no cheating when it comes to peeing. Peeing is peeing regardless, and it would be silly to slap such a term on it. (But that's just an opinion from a goofball. :p) 

• Like 1