My favourite knickers.

F.W

This photo is actually my ultimate white knickers fetish.If ever i was with a girl getting naughty and she revealed a view like this,then she had better get a taxi,or prepare to repel boarders!!!😋

best ever.jpg

• Hot 3
26 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Can't deny that pure white does it for me.   Must admit as a bloke, I am quite jealous that you ladies get to wear barely anything under lightweight summer clothes - a tiny skimpy layer of cotton, silk or lace under a floaty summer dress or a tight denim miniskirt - not to mention pantieless (that's a different thread of course!)

199861_18.jpg

24866_InTheCrack_051_123_1300x1500.jpeg

image-3.jpg

Totally agree.That delicate piece of fabric.Women are very lucky to be able have that smoothness next to their skin.

14 hours ago, F.W said:

This photo is actually my ultimate white knickers fetish.If ever i was with a girl getting naughty and she revealed a view like this,then she had better get a taxi,or prepare to repel boarders!!!😋

best ever.jpg

Every once in a while I ask my wife if she has a pair that are nearly worn out or frayed.- usually this type.

After some foreplay, we both love when I literally rip her knickers off 😀