What Song Are You Currently Listening To?

Admin

3 minutes ago, Chrissy89 said:

One of the best 80’s songs ever written. A proper feel-good Sunday morning tune! 

🙂 Excellent choice @Chrissy89 ... K saw the Smiths live in 1984. She's a massive fan 🙂. And I grew to love them too, under her influence of course!

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Chrissy89 said:

One of the best 80’s songs ever written. A proper feel-good Sunday morning tune! 

Funny @Kupari had a feeling you’d react to this ☺️. I know you’re a man with excellent taste in music!

I was literally standing in my room getting ready swinging last nights pyjamas around just like Morrissey 😆

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Chrissy89 said:

Aw I wish I could have saw them! 

I think Johnny Marr still plays a few Smiths songs when he plays live (two or three, according to K, who saw him ten years ago or so).

• Agree 1
2 minutes ago, Kupar said:

I think Johnny Marr still plays a few Smiths songs when he plays live (two or three, according to K, who saw him ten years ago or so).

And then there is always the Smyths ... K reports they are good too 🙂 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Kupar said:

Indeed! He’s doing some work with Noel Gallagher just now, “Pretty Boy” 

another epic tune on! I’m actually in a great mood this morning. Just need to decide what to wear! 

• Love 1