What Song Are You Currently Listening To?

Admin

This set is the best I've heard in ages, great mix of classic bangers and her own stuff. 

Archives is great, only 22 but produces proper jungle and does her own vocals. Saw her at a festival this summer and she outshone Shy FX and David Rodigan who followed her up

• Love 1

If any of you have seen Lost In Translation, you will love this, connect with it.

There’s “nothing ….more than this.”

There is nothing more important and meaningful than a once in a lifetime true and deep love.

Even when it makes no sense whatsoever. Love presents itself, at the weirdest times. And it is our job to take that ingredient - love -  and make a masterpiece, make a feast, make something that can never be broken, an unexplainable bond that can only be felt by, and understood by two people. 

And it may not be conventional….it may not be marriage….it may be companionship, it may be a friendship that is more like family.
I think the point is that, it changes you, for the better, and you learn about yourself, and really, that is what we are all here to do. 
The characters in this movie experienced that kind of magic. A connection that changed the path if their existence. A divine spark that lit them up and helped them see more clearly, when walking their own path. 
Please watch and tell me if you have felt this too in your life. I hope you have.

💚Midori

• Love 2

And….I have heard this song so many times, but never looked up the film clip. 
This is the most beautiful, romantic film clip I have ever seen.

Roxy Music really delivered on romance and dreams, didn’t they? 
💖💖💖

Yes, I am a hopeless romantic and eternal dreamer. I am sure many of us here are. 
For what is life without romance, poetry, beauty and love? Surely it is not just me who needs that as much as the air that I breathe?

• Love 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2022 at 11:56 AM, MidoriLemonade85 said:

And….I have heard this song so many times, but never looked up the film clip. 
This is the most beautiful, romantic film clip I have ever seen.

Roxy Music really delivered on romance and dreams, didn’t they? 
💖💖💖

Yes, I am a hopeless romantic and eternal dreamer. I am sure many of us here are. 
For what is life without romance, poetry, beauty and love? Surely it is not just me who needs that as much as the air that I breathe?

Only just seen this post @MidoriLemonade85 I love this song. Thanks for reminding me of it. Here's to romantics everywhere ❤️

• Love 1
On 12/15/2022 at 11:36 AM, MidoriLemonade85 said:

If any of you have seen Lost In Translation, you will love this, connect with it.

There’s “nothing ….more than this.”

There is nothing more important and meaningful than a once in a lifetime true and deep love.

Even when it makes no sense whatsoever. Love presents itself, at the weirdest times. And it is our job to take that ingredient - love -  and make a masterpiece, make a feast, make something that can never be broken, an unexplainable bond that can only be felt by, and understood by two people. 

And it may not be conventional….it may not be marriage….it may be companionship, it may be a friendship that is more like family.
I think the point is that, it changes you, for the better, and you learn about yourself, and really, that is what we are all here to do. 
The characters in this movie experienced that kind of magic. A connection that changed the path if their existence. A divine spark that lit them up and helped them see more clearly, when walking their own path. 
Please watch and tell me if you have felt this too in your life. I hope you have.

💚Midori

Beautiful ❤️

• Love 1