What Song Are You Currently Listening To?

Admin

45 minutes ago, Sophie said:

This song was constantly playing on my ipod during the best year of my teenage life. So many happy memories associated with it. Best summer EVER 

Let's hope this is going to be just as good a summer for you too.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Sophie said:

This song was constantly playing on my ipod during the best year of my teenage life. So many happy memories associated with it. Best summer EVER 

I absolutely love this Blink era! Absolute teenage nostalgia with the TOYPAJ album. 

The song that currently has a bit of a choke hold on me, is Smile by Wolf Alice - can’t get enough! 

• Agree 1

Shuffle just pulled up Sliver by Nirvana ... new one for me, which is always a bonus.

(I used to buy the big anthology CDs @ £10 for 2 albums at HMV.  Some I just loaded to iTunes knowing that I'd hear it all eventually.  I love it when something I bought 10 years ago (or more) pops up like this.)

Edited by Sexismygod
  • Like 4

I was at a friend's house the other day and this friend speaks fluent Italian. Since I am learning Italian too he suggested we watch my all time favorite movie in Italian : Tarzan. I haven't been able to get the cover of You'll be in my Heart out of my head since then. It's such a beautiful song and I'm so impressed that Phil Collins sung both versions and several others.

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...