What Song Are You Currently Listening To?

Admin

On 12/20/2020 at 12:18 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

Possibly the world's finest drummer too... at least one of the very best.  Not just with Blondie, but also Eurythmics and the Ramones too.  Brilliant to see up (very) close too...

Just read this again. Please, if you don't mind, tell me your Clem Burke up close story/stories. DM if you prefer 🙂

40 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Might be an obvious choice - but takes me back to the better moments of my youth

And when U2 were a great band and we didn't realise what a cock Bono was 🙂

• Haha 1

Just discovered these rather lovely ladies, and this is a street cover of a favourite old Fleetwood Mac classic. (I hope Peter Green would have enjoyed this.)

Edited by Kupar
Bloody typos again
  • Like 1
Just now, Kupar said:

Just discovered this duo of rather lovely ladies, and this is a street cover of a favourite old Fleetwood Mac classic. (I hope Peter Green would have enjoyed this.)

They are Dea Matrona, a very talented trio of very talented young ladies - who apart from busking, have also supported in front of very large auditorium audiences and appeared on Irish TV, not to mention appearing in front of a certain rock photographer's lens in August 19.

SGH-220819-61.jpg

• Love 1
1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

They are Dea Matrona, a very talented trio of very talented young ladies - who apart from busking, have also supported in front of very large auditorium audiences and appeared on Irish TV, not to mention appearing in front of a certain rock photographer's lens in August 19.

SGH-220819-61.jpg

If you have told me about them before @gldenwetgoose I'm sorry for not making the mental note. They are really good - I've been listening to some other covers of theirs this afternoon. I bet you enjoyed that photoshoot 🙂 

• Haha 1

OMG. Toyah Willcox bouncing around on a cross--trainer thing as she sings Enter Sandman by Metallica, wearing a thin white top, with no bra, and accompanied by her husband Robert Fripp. This is amazing on many levels. 

Edited by Kupar
typo
  • Like 1