Compliment thread

20 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Wow thank you for the kind words. Great thread, I don't know where to start lol

Everyone here is great and amazing. We all add our own touch here which is why it feels like home to me

Well just tag the ones that comes to mind everyone is included ofc but like i said can't tag everyone 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

@Peefreak99 for being a kind and wonderful person, this thread is evidence of his character. He is fun to talk to, always willing to chat

@spywareonya for all her hard work she does making this place the way it is, from starting the peefancup games to posting videos in the gold section. She is a joy to talk to, always willing to help if need be. She is just a great person 

@Grizzly Man he is a great contributor to this site, has a kinky wife lol. His pictures prove that. He is fun to talk to

@mickymoist he is another great contributor and fun to talk with as well. He cares about everyone here as well

@Riley she always has interesting and lots of times hot stories that she shares with us. She isn't afraid to talk from her heart. Her fictional stores are amazing 

There are many many more people to give a shout out to, this is just a start lol

• Like 1
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Thank you to @Sephora for not only being an awesome female member but for bringing another here. Lady members are like gold dust so thank you very much for that.

Hi Steve!  You are welcome!  I know she's not on often, but when she is, there's funny and interesting moments.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

@Admin

@Peefreak99

@steve25805

@speedy3471

@Riley

The Dragon has many heads

I wanna testify that I consider this among my favourite thread of all the forum, and I can bet it's something you'll never see in another forum

We got something special here, something which is now extending its tendrils Beyond the good will of just a few

I want to thank you one by one, NOT ONLY for what you said about me, which made me CRY, but also for what you shared toward each other

This thread is what I planned since the beginning

It is a way to spread TRUE and fitting compliments and LOVE

The words you chose, went straight to the heart, bypassing our human shell

From soul to soul, that's how communication should be

This thread is not born out of itself: it was the accomplishment of a slow build up of positive energies, many did something similar in the past

Now, it blossomed into the highest peak ever witnessed

I am without word, Silent like the Essence of the Lord should remain, I can call this thread a spiritual legacy of my teaching and endevour

People: every lost hope and plan ended somewhere in the depths of the Collective Unconscious. Let's conjure them through love and hardships, through suffering and friendship, endure and overcome, illuminate each suppressed dream, merge our shadow with the sky above and turn this world into a HUMAN place… the joy and the pain in the Kingdom of Flesh

I love you all:

I just wanna add this:

Steve, the value of a man is based 90% on how he reacts to pain and how much he loves his beloved ones. I have nothing more to say to testify which kind of over-human you are.

For the same reasons, I cannot add anything about Speedy: that computation describes him too.

Riley, I did not put light in you, just conjured the already existing one; stop illusing yourself you exist as an individual, and accept the truth: we do not exist as individuals, we are gulfs of a sea, the black pool of dreams left behind by Humanity, our sensitivity and pain is the eternal ritual where the living and the dead conjure the same thing… a new chance to do ones' best. So keep going. You do not need to see the good consequences of your actions: but they live, within the light of Others.

And Peefreak… you created this thread… I do not know what to say, beside that you "Came Forth"... now, to explain what it means… I could need a couple of years and a Whole forum just for that HAHAHAHAHA so I will just pray that you get it by yourself, in your soul…

Admin, thank you for this forum, and for giving me the chance to use it to spread ever much love, givinf shape to a dream that is also your own. I love you.

Peefans, I love you

I want to give you all the light I can conjure

"...Now step forth under the stars, and take your fill of love" (from Liber Legis)

• Love 3