Putting off morning pee

I have a question for everyone. Have you ever tried holding in the first full bladder of the day upon waking up? I think this might be a fun challenge to try and then time how long it takes us to finally give in (whatever that means for you).

What does everyone think?

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 2
11 minutes ago, mickymoist said:

I do a this a bit, and just let little bits out in the bed, or on the bath mat while i'm cleaning my teeth 😀

Pissing while brushing your teeth. I've never done this before, I may have to try it lol

• Like 2

I do that when I'm alone and don't have to go anywhere. I'll get up, make coffee, and go to my computer. It's amazing how uncontrollable it can get though. Sometimes I have to let some out in the sink while I take in fluids. But I usually have to get up in the middle of the night, so if I pissed within a few hours of waking up, I can feel I have to go, but can handle it.

Edited by PissDude
  • Like 2

I usually don't have that much of a problem doing this -- I'm generally not that desperate in the morning. An exception would be when I've played a huge holding game the night before. It seems like I always have a ton of water still in my system no matter how many times I tried to pee before I went to bed... so I always go straight to the bathroom.

• Like 1

I have to pee within 2 minutes of getting up always no matter what time.

I could try holding as long as possible but with my control would have to ensure the toilet was very close by else an accident would definitely occur.

May try tomorrow morning as hubby at work at 6.

I'll let you know how it turns out.

• Like 2
On 8/8/2019 at 8:17 PM, Chr1908 said:

I have a question for everyone. Have you ever tried holding in the first full bladder of the day upon waking up? I think this might be a fun challenge to try and then time how long it takes us to finally give in (whatever that means for you).

What does everyone think?

I’ve done this when on holiday by the sea so I can have my first piss of the day in the sea

• Like 1