Hottest women in Sci-Fi

Cuckoo42

30 minutes ago, F.W said:

Barbarella,Queen of the galaxy,and surely Ellen Ripley,the most badass woman in Sci-fi.(apart from Marine Pvt Vasquez.)

Vasquez.jpg

ripley1.png

ripley.jpg

barbarella1.jpg

barbarella.jpg

io've not seen Barbarella, but just reading about it on Wikipedia, i dont think its something i could stand, the plot is absolute shite. She is quite hot though in those screenshots

2 hours ago, Cuckoo42 said:

7 of 9 from Star Trek Voyager (Jeri Ryan) ..because she's gorgeous and the bOOOOObs

Totally agree.

7 of 9 was on a constant quest to reconnect with humanity and learning to do normal human things.

Would love to have been the one teaching her how and where to pee, lol

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
11 minutes ago, mickymoist said:

also had the hots for Linda Hamilton

terminator2-2.thumb.jpg.e767d41dfd6d9c88d2998a566f7ae8e3.jpg

Yeah, I'd convince her I was the latest model of a Terminator, and the only way to neutralise me was to piss on my face.

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1

I'm old school - Ripley for me any day.

I did some work a while ago with Chyler Leigh, the actress that plays Supergirl's sister - beautiful and also very down to earth, sweet, natural and genuine. If she counts as science fiction she also gets my vote.

• Like 2

Im not sure if Wonder Woman is Sci-fi,its not my big thing,but she is a fictional character,and Lynda Carter and Gal Gadot are pretty sexy....What category are "super heroes"?

Wonder-Woman-wonder-woman-39230613-1920-1200.jpg

ww.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I'm old school - Ripley for me any day.

I did some work a while ago with Chyler Leigh, the actress that plays Supergirl's sister - beautiful and also very down to earth, sweet, natural and genuine. If she counts as science fiction she also gets my vote.

The scene in Alien 3 where she escapes getting raped,then punches one guy out is awesome.

39 minutes ago, F.W said:

Im not sure if Wonder Woman is Sci-fi,its not my big thing,but she is a fictional character,and Lynda Carter and Gal Gadot are pretty sexy....What category are "super heroes"?

Wonder-Woman-wonder-woman-39230613-1920-1200.jpg

ww.jpg

totally agree, Gal Gadot is gorgeous

40 minutes ago, Pissdrinker said:

And there are loads of other lovelies  I could choose from other SF movies!

1DE16E8A-5FA0-4A4C-B269-40EE0B910ED7.jpeg

99D2F1F1-D0BC-4734-AA64-941C8D37665B.png

88723287-197E-4A84-8127-4532E6196DBD.jpeg

C7227FB7-3662-4BA1-8539-A15B02FAC49A.jpeg

8463E86B-BC12-44EE-81BD-779A1158DA1F.jpeg

AAD253C6-A312-4BCC-BDDC-E33C8600E2FC.jpeg

i dont recognise many of those. I know Milla Jovovich from 5th Element, but the rest?

Edited by Cuckoo42
2 hours ago, Cuckoo42 said:

i dont recognise many of those. I know Milla Jovovich from 5th Element, but the rest?

Firefly: Gina Torres, Jewel Staite, Morena Baccarin

Going to add Christina Hendricks as she was in a couple of episodes!

Star Trek: Michelle Nicols, Carol Marcos, Zoe Saldana, Jolene Blalock

Other: Ana de Armas, Natalie Portman, Ashley Scott, Tricia Helfer, Mila Jovovich, Daryl Hannah

F3485358-71D7-42B6-AB9F-8DF16FC8724F.jpeg

Edited by Pissdrinker
  • Like 1
  • 4 years later...

Old thread seems died out. I will post 5 pics of a very special sci-fi lady. They're from the ancient 1970ies TV-series "Space 1999" (Moon Base Alpha) Her character was called Diane Morris (the lady in white with the cleavage of course), and she was pure evil. She was hot, and beautul, and those TITTIES. She's in her mid-40ies on these pics.

Now - long time ago I gogled her up. Her real name was Toby Robins. It was sad, sad reading. She died in 1986 from breast cancer. What evil irony. Terrible. These pics are to her honor and memory. 

Alpha Diana Morris 1.jpg

Alpha Diana Morris 2.jpg

Alpha Diana Morris 3.jpg

Alpha Diana Morris 4.jpg

Alpha Diane Morris 5.jpg

• Love 1

I guess that Soolin from 'Blakes 7' played by Glynis Barber has to be included.

blake_s_7_magazine_poster___soolin_by_ne

She was very young here, but got much better looking as she got older and played detective Makepeace in 'Dempsey and Makepeace'. She was nominated for 'Sexiest Female' at the 2002 'British Soap Awards' twenty years later so I guess it is not just me.

• Agree 3