Needing to pee while hiking!

2 hours ago, Riley said:

So, I went hiking for a few days and this experience takes place the day after I ran out of water while hiking, so let's just say I actually was equipped this time. Before I packed up my tent to hike out I drank as much water as my stomach would allow and filled up a few bottles to bring with me (they were quite large). I was wearing black short shorts that were made of more of a hydrophobic material so they don't really get wet which is nice and a black T-shirt because it was warm. 

As I started hiking my bladder immediately told me it needed to pee. I was going to go but I decided to keep hiking and wait for a while, letting myself fill up a little more, and a little more until I started to really need to pee. I ducked behind a tree and squatted down letting a stream of pee out and feeling amazing from it. I stayed a little longer than I should and played with myself a little letting my fingers glide along my slit just feeling the sensations course through me before redressing. 

One issue that I have is that the sun and heat will give me a very intense headache so I was trying to drink a lot to avoid that. On the other side. 10 minutes later I had to pee again. I held it and continued hiking, feeling my bladder get fuller and fuller. Soon I was starting to get desperate but I didn't let myself pee and tried to keep holding. Until I felt a tiny spurt of pee leak it's way out of me. 

I wondered at that point, whether I could just pee my shorts. Just to try I let a longer spurt out and saw the pee trickle out between my legs but the fabric stayed looking completely the same as before. I then started letting a little more out until I just let go. My slit started to hiss and that amazing wave of relief washed over me again making me feel a little numb but just, incredible. 

I kept walking, and after a few minutes, I ran into someone else merging onto the trail I was on. He was super cool and we hiked together for a while, until I had to pee. I didn't want to really admit that I had to go, so I just kind of ignored it for a while, trying to not think about it, as the feeling got stronger and stronger I started to fidget a bit trying not to seem suspicious but very quickly needing to go worse and worse. I started panicking a little wondering what I should do when I felt a tiny leak escape out of me. I "ouldnt really do anything without being super suspicious so I just felt it leak out and dampen my panties. Soon another leak followed, and then a longer leak. I knew I had to go like now at this point, I was trying to hold it back but I was not doing well and was going to pee myself if I didn't go like now. 

I tried to be as casual as possible asking if it was ok if I peed off of the trail really quick and he was totally fine so I kind of quickly jumped off the trail, finding cover between a few trees. I squatted down and before I could fully lower my shorts I was peeing full force. It felt amazing and my limbs went numb. I just basked in the feeling of goodness as a torrent of pee splashed out of me. Until my stream slowed to a trickle and I was forced back to reality. I quickly pulled my shorts up and got back to the trail. 

Unfortunately he had to take a different trail so at the next fork we parted ways, though he did have a water filter and was able to fill up my bottle which was really nice. It also meant that before he left I drank as much of my water as I could so I wouldn't be thirsty for a while. And that meant the rest of my journey was........ Wet😂

I'm sorry for the all over the lace story. I'm really tired right now but I wanted to write, so here I am😂😂 I hope it was still ok and a little readable! Thank you so much for reading!

lucky guy 😉

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
3 hours ago, Riley said:

So, I went hiking for a few days and this experience takes place the day after I ran out of water while hiking, so let's just say I actually was equipped this time. Before I packed up my tent to hike out I drank as much water as my stomach would allow and filled up a few bottles to bring with me (they were quite large). I was wearing black short shorts that were made of more of a hydrophobic material so they don't really get wet which is nice and a black T-shirt because it was warm. 

As I started hiking my bladder immediately told me it needed to pee. I was going to go but I decided to keep hiking and wait for a while, letting myself fill up a little more, and a little more until I started to really need to pee. I ducked behind a tree and squatted down letting a stream of pee out and feeling amazing from it. I stayed a little longer than I should and played with myself a little letting my fingers glide along my slit just feeling the sensations course through me before redressing. 

One issue that I have is that the sun and heat will give me a very intense headache so I was trying to drink a lot to avoid that. On the other side. 10 minutes later I had to pee again. I held it and continued hiking, feeling my bladder get fuller and fuller. Soon I was starting to get desperate but I didn't let myself pee and tried to keep holding. Until I felt a tiny spurt of pee leak it's way out of me. 

I wondered at that point, whether I could just pee my shorts. Just to try I let a longer spurt out and saw the pee trickle out between my legs but the fabric stayed looking completely the same as before. I then started letting a little more out until I just let go. My slit started to hiss and that amazing wave of relief washed over me again making me feel a little numb but just, incredible. 

I kept walking, and after a few minutes, I ran into someone else merging onto the trail I was on. He was super cool and we hiked together for a while, until I had to pee. I didn't want to really admit that I had to go, so I just kind of ignored it for a while, trying to not think about it, as the feeling got stronger and stronger I started to fidget a bit trying not to seem suspicious but very quickly needing to go worse and worse. I started panicking a little wondering what I should do when I felt a tiny leak escape out of me. I "ouldnt really do anything without being super suspicious so I just felt it leak out and dampen my panties. Soon another leak followed, and then a longer leak. I knew I had to go like now at this point, I was trying to hold it back but I was not doing well and was going to pee myself if I didn't go like now. 

I tried to be as casual as possible asking if it was ok if I peed off of the trail really quick and he was totally fine so I kind of quickly jumped off the trail, finding cover between a few trees. I squatted down and before I could fully lower my shorts I was peeing full force. It felt amazing and my limbs went numb. I just basked in the feeling of goodness as a torrent of pee splashed out of me. Until my stream slowed to a trickle and I was forced back to reality. I quickly pulled my shorts up and got back to the trail. 

Unfortunately he had to take a different trail so at the next fork we parted ways, though he did have a water filter and was able to fill up my bottle which was really nice. It also meant that before he left I drank as much of my water as I could so I wouldn't be thirsty for a while. And that meant the rest of my journey was........ Wet😂

I'm sorry for the all over the lace story. I'm really tired right now but I wanted to write, so here I am😂😂 I hope it was still ok and a little readable! Thank you so much for reading!

Wish I could’ve taken that guy’s place. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 3