Social game

I've been thinking WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE DOING??? Everything is a game. Every social network is based upon social codes and games think of it when are you truly yourself? I think most would say it is when they are at home ALONE. What if we all just were ourselves because even if you don't want to admit it both you and me and everyone else acts after codes and games irl to be accepted and liked. Who created this shit? I wish everyone could just be themself. I know im just ranting now but i felt i had to get some reflections out of my head.

Edited by Peefreak99
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

I've been thinking WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE DOING??? Everything is a game. Every social network is based upon social codes and games think of it when are you truly yourself? I think most would say it is when they are at home ALONE. What if we all just were ourselves because even if you don't want to admit it both you and me and everyone else acts after codes and games irl to be accepted and liked. Who created this shit? I wish everyone could just be themself. I know im just ranting now but i felt i had to get some reflections out of my head.

Humans feel the need to self-explore and because of this they condified their own toughts

Then somebody realized this could be controlled and worsened the thing, but even without tyrants controlling us through trends and economy, humans still would follow behavioural and psychological patterns

It won't be that bad unless we were so flawed by cattle-psychology and social stigmas

That's why the occult exist, to lead people Beyond programming

Art, sex, psychology, religion, all are facets, only something gathering them all and crafting them in a weapon to make us free, will do the job

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Peefreak99 said:

I wish everyone could just be themself. 

This is the truth. It seems like nowadays kids struggle to fit in with other kids, they want to be like the "cool" kids so they pretend to be cool. This behavior then continues on into adulthood. My sister in law does this lol. 

I for one am myself lol. Iam still a kid at heart lol, hell instill build Lego models lol. I don't try to hide this from anyone

• Like 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I for one am myself lol. Iam still a kid at heart lol, hell instill build Lego models lol. I don't try to hide this from anyone

That's good but i can admit that even i would not dare to confess such thing haha not irl at least. I remember when i was a kid i spent a entire summer trying to build a wishing machine out of lego🤣 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, peeingone said:

You can do anything with lego I used to sometimes combine lego pieces to create another object. 

That's the core of it all

I played with it a lot too during childhood… then life fucked up and I had no more times for playing, but anyway...

• Love 2
2 hours ago, spywareonya said:

That's the core of it all

I played with it a lot too during childhood… then life fucked up and I had no more times for playing, but anyway...

Lets meet up you me and speedy for a playdate and we can build lego and have a competition of who can build the highest tower xd

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, peeingone said:

If it took you an entire summer trying to build that washing machine out of lego then it must have been really big and it must have a lot of pieces right? 

No not a washing machine🤣 WISHING machine i was a kid so ofc i was more interested in building a wishing machine so i could wish for a ton of toys and candy haha. Mabye not a entire summer but i was working on that thing for a loooong time. I miss those days.....

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

Lets meet up you me and speedy for a playdate and we can build lego and have a competition of who can build the highest tower xd

Sounds like a plan lol. I will make sure and have alot of beer on hand lol

• Like 1