Member Updates OlymPEEc Games CHAMPION

10 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Thank you so much, this awesome!

Thank you everone who participated, this has been a blast. There was some pardon the pun "stiff " competition lol

Contact Admin in PM for the details about the upgrading

I am SO happy that you will see my videos!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Contact Admin in PM for the details about the upgrading

I am SO happy that you will see my videos!!!

Iam very happy as well, over the moon actually lol. Thank you again for all the work you did putting these games together 

I will PM admin for the details 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Iam very happy as well, over the moon actually lol. Thank you again for all the work you did putting these games together 

I will PM admin for the details 

Feel serene, it's just the start of a new adventure!!!

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

Congrats my friend you deserved it

11 minutes ago, Admin said:

Congratulations speedy, a very worthy winner - I hope you enjoy the prize as well as the glory of being the first winner of the OlympEEc Games! 😉 

Just want to thank everyone who participated. I hope you had a bit of fun, and there will be more competitions and prizes on offer in the future.

But I also want to thank spywareonya for running this event - I'm sure we can all agree you've done a great job! 

Thank you all so much, it was fun playing the games lol

• Like 2
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, chubbybirb999 said:

Congrats @speedy3471, you did really well! Enjoy your prize! 🙂 

1 hour ago, VGnerd said:

Congrats @speedy3471 !

2 hours ago, Gotah said:

Congrats @speedy3471!!

13 hours ago, peeingone said:

Hi @speedy3471 Congratulations on winning man! It must be great to get three months of free gold membership! 

CONGRATS to you all for your great heart. You all did great in the challenges and many of you actually won some of them

Compliments for you all

New challenges will exist in the future, and everytime they will be easier and more refined, and happier!!!

• Love 2

Congratulations @speedy3471!!!! 

I haven't gotten the chance to talk to you a lot on the forum but what I do know is that you are a nice amazing person that really deserves this. I hope to see you around the forum more and I hope you enjoy being golden😜

Also ps: I'm so sorry for the late reply, I have been hiking, off grid for the past few days.

PSS: sorry for the bad play on words😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Riley said:

I haven't gotten the chance to talk to you a lot on the forum but what I do know is that you are a nice amazing person that really deserves this. I hope to see you around the forum more and I hope you enjoy being golden😜

Also ps: I'm so sorry for the late reply, I have been hiking, off grid for the past few days.

Hahahahhahaha no worries, your hiking adventure sounds amazing. Thank you for the kind words 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, Riley said:

Speedy is Beyond words

The best friend a person can have, in peer only with the most gargantuan humans of the forum

I rarely met a soul like his

10 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Hahahahhahaha no worries, your hiking adventure sounds amazing. Thank you for the kind words 

You deserved them!!! And Riley was a sweetheart!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The Olympeec Games have now been moved to the archive with all of the other PeeFans past events, and so is still visible to all gold members. However, if you had any stories/pictures from the event you wanted to share on the main forum (in the appropriate section), please feel free to re-post.

Thanks.

• Thanks 1