First pee memory or memories

@gldnwetgoose, Too bad you probably won't be able to discuss these childhood memories with her, especially in a public forum, like FB. It would be interesting if you could work it into a private phone conversation with her.

I have one or two similar childhood memories, which I am certain I won't be able to pursue. On the other hand, I am still fortunate enough to be in private phone contact with a former gf, with whom I had a full-on, "wet" relationship, for more then ten years, and a semi-platonic woman friend, who once told me a very erotic pee story, from her own childhood, in Europe. My former gf is quite open with me about her peeing, and has told me about some recent wetting incidents, in detail. I plan to explore some mutual memories with her soon. I also plan to remind my semi-platonic friend about the story she told me, and ask her for details, when she seems to be in a receptive and sexy mood. 

• Like 1

I know what you mean @Dr.P - but on this one I'm happy to leave it dormant...  for the foreseeable at least.  We were very close friends all the way through the innocent days of primary school, and when high school came about were in different classes - I wasn't one of the cool kids, socially inept and in those teenage years (with the pressure not to associate with uncool kids) we didn't have much contact. We still knew each other of course through school and college but didn't interact at all.

Now with the passage of time and growing into adulthood the uncool kids have become (apparently) normal and Facebook reunions taken place - she has her husband and kids, I have my wife and family.  We like each other's posts, commiserate the passing away of each others' parents who we knew as kids.  We haven't really conversed on any sort of level where childhood peeing could enter a normal conversation and much less any discussion about modern day fetish.   Who knows though - the door is never locked, just closed at the moment.

• Like 1

@gldenwetgoose,  That's a very rational way to look at it. And you're leaving it open ended, just in case something should arise. I've found that remaining alert to unexpected possibilities is very important. 

• Like 1

I can remember being about 8-9 myself and another girl played show me yours, I'll show you mine.  Well I had her go first and she took off her bottoms and showed me hers & then peed.  I of course chickened out. I'm pretty sure that's where/when my fetish began.

• Like 3

I posted my experience on another thread. I grew up in India where peeing outdoor for ladies was an accepted norm even though the society in general was tight ass prudes stuck in Victorian era morality and hypocrisy. However it was very normal to see a lady squatted and doing her best to be discreet at bus stands, parking lots etc. especially during large gatherings. It never ever raised my curiosity till at twelve I came across the very pretty young woman peeing at a picnic spot. She had just gone inside some bushes in the middle of the ground but being winters the vegetation was sparse so basically no privacy in the bright afternoon sun. I noticed her leave her group and head for the bushes and go inside. That got my interest somehow as I had seen the young woman with her group earlier and she was quite a stunner to look at and from her clothing I could make out she was newly married.

I decided to do a casual walk by the bushes and as I approached I saw her quickly undo her lowers and lower herself down to a squat. As I got closer I noticed she was squatted low to the ground with her legs spread wide and at the distance I was in, everything was fully visible and it was a sight thats forever etched on my mind forty years back and probably introduced me to the exciting world of female outdoor pee. It was the first time I had a full female anatomy lesson and that too from a very pretty young woman. She had a totally unshaved and very hairy pussy and because of the way she was squatted with her legs spread wide her source of pee was all visible shooting out from the long strands of hair that was already drenched. 

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Eliminature said:

I just remember thinking "Why did no one ever teach me how to do that before? I can do it just as well as a boy." I carried on doing this and got better with practice. As a teenager, I was bullied into sitting like the other girls at school. However, when I reached the age of eighteen and moved out of my parents' home, I got back into it and I've never looked back.

Iam sorry to hear that you were bullied into sitting again. Very glad to hear you started doing what you like to do, you've cleary mastered the art of pissing while standing lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
21 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Iam sorry to hear that you were bullied into sitting again. Very glad to hear you started doing what you like to do, you've cleary mastered the art of pissing while standing lol

Thank you, Speedy. Yes. I do prefer it this way. 

It was a drag being bullied into sitting down, but those days are behind me now. ☺ Kids can be cruel. 

• Like 3

Like so many of us here, I find the origins of my love of peeing (both watching the opposite sex peeing and them watching me pee) started in early childhood too...

My first memory i reckon was when i was around the age of 5 or 6. I often used to go and play with a girl of my age who lived across the road and I have two very clear memories..
I remember us playing in her room alone together and for some reason her insisting that we take turns peeing into a plastic pot that she had in her toy cupboard. I was more than happy to take part.
It felt a bit naughty and also strangely nice!
An even stronger memory is of the same girl inviting me to follow her into the toilet and her being happy to let me watch as she sat on the toilet with legs open and pee'd.
What I cant recall from these occasions is that conversations that led to these peeing episodes. I would love to be able to remember who initiated it and how they went about it.

Fast forward a couple of years later when i was about 10 and had moved house and i remember another girl who lived in our road being more than happy to respond to my request to watch her
pee when we went over to an area of wasteland near our houses. She was wearing a skirt and she squatted in front of me, pulled her knickers to one side pee'd a long stream for me while
I watched eagerly! I think even by then i was slightly addicted!

I think its a fascinating subject; the origins of our love of peeing and that fact that it does so often originate often from some very specific childhood experiences.
It makes me think (i) did the people who we each shared these experiences with also grown up to have the same fascination with peeing that they largely had to then keep secret too and (ii) I cant help  feeling that maybe there is a far greater proportion of the adult population that is turned on by peeing in whatever form they prefer than we realise!..i say that because most people seem to recall early childhood experiences of us all revealing ourselves to other playmates in various forms... it seems! 

When I had my first girlfriends (and i thought i was a bit of a freak for my desire to engage in peeing as part of sex) i would not have dreamed of saying it was something i wanted to do. Instead
it was just something that I fantisized about while i had (mainly) a rather 'vanilla' sex life. However in the last 10 years or so, i've realised i am not as alone as i once thought
and now my approach is that it i see it as essential to share with a girlfriend from quite early on what turns each of us on and what our 'kinks' are! Its essential I think... life's too
short not to! As a result of my later more 'upfront' approach, its led to a much more exciting sex life with any girl i've gone out with.... including what was an amazing 'grown up' version
on one occasion of the 'following her into the toilet to watch' episode that I recalled above in early childhood... but that's another story if anyone is interested for the 'Real encounters and experiences' section of this forum.. 
if anyone is interested! 

James. 

Edited by gldenwetgoose
  • Like 4

My earliest memory was when my parents were driving some other kids and me to various places. I remember after coming out of the book store, everyone got in the station wagon. we got on the street and one girl in the back of the station wagon complained she had to pee. There was nowhere to stop she kept saying it louder and louder "I have to pee!" My dad said "just go there, ok" I was in the back seat peering back to the back of the station wagon as she wet herself. Her pee cascading out of her jean shorts onto the car.

I remember thinking it was naughty bad and wrong that she did that! But I couldn't stop thinking about it. I was very young so I didn't know what to do about it at the time. It was actually very frustrating.

Edited by Ilithios
  • Like 3

I have already posted my first, earliest pee memories here, so I won't repeat them. But here is another, that I remembered very recently.

This one is from my younger years, although by no means my first. It took place when I was in my last year of high school, probably 17 or 18 years old, and was working half-time in a furniture store, as a truck driver's helper and part time janitor. It was a family business, and one middle-aged, but attractive woman worked there, in sales. She was not part of the family. The store had a single-user bathroom for the use of the customers and employees.

One day, there were no customers in the store, so I decided to clean the bathroom, which was part of my job. The door was closed, as it always was, and I didn't bother to knock, assuming that it was empty, and simply pushed the door open. I met resistance, so I pushed harder, opening it wider, and was greeted by a scene, very similar to this, a very attractive woman, sitting on the toilet, audibly tinkling in it, with her beautiful bare thighs pressed tightly together, her dress lifted all the way up, exposing her upper thighs, and her panties at or below her knees. I couldn't see her pubic hair, or her stream, but it was still a very erotic picture to my young mind, in that time, the late 1950's, because many women peed in that very modest style. Most of them didn't lift their dresses quite so high, but allowed them to cover their thighs, midway to their knees. I wondered why she lifted her dress so high, and I was amazed at how smooth, beautiful, and hairless her thighs were. I really wanted to touch them.

SitPToiLegsTgthrPTAnkls_WST4-729.thumb.jpg.d66ba65daba911cfd8ea3d4387dad36a.jpg

I couldn't see her face, and she couldn't see me, at all, because the door was solid wood, completely opaque, and I hadn't opened it far enough for her to see  any part of me, including my face. She pushed harder on the door, defending her privacy, and I backed off, allowing her to close it. She didn't say anything, and I didn't apologize, but simply moved away from the door, quickly and silently, went to the back of the store, and busied myself doing something else. I stayed away from the area of the bathroom, for the rest of that day.

I wasn't sure if the woman I had seen was the attractive sales lady, or perhaps a customer, whom I had not seen enter the store, or even the old boss lady of the family. I was reasonably sure that it was not the latter, because the woman's thighs appeared to be much younger than hers would have been. If it had been her, the truck driver and I would have gotten a lecture from her about knocking before opening the bathroom door, and that never happened. I never saw a customer leave the store, that day. So I think I may have seen the attractive sales lady, pissing, although I couldn't see her stream, but heard her tinkle. She never mentioned the incident to me, or to anyone else in the store, to the best of my knowledge. So I still don't know who I saw, that day.

But I had this beautiful scene indelibly imprinted on my mind, forever, and it did have some formative effects upon me, helping to guarantee a lifetime interest in women's peeing, on which I was already hooked. From that time on, I often fantasized about women peeing in that conservative style, on toilets, getting their thighs wet, and spreading their legs to wipe them. I dreamed of being with them in the bathroom, and watching, or helping them wipe.

Dr. P

• Like 3
  • 1 year later...

One of my early experiences when we were about 12 and we were playing a game of kickball in our back alley. This one neighbor girl Sue who was a bit of a tomboy but fairly attractive. We were on the same team and in the middle of the game I noticed her squirming and every once in awhile holding herself. When it was our turn to kick I ask her if she was ok and she just said I have to pee but I will wait until this games over. We continued playing and Sue was sitting on the ground and then when it as her turn up to kick she got up and I was behind her and I could see the back of her white shorts were wet and she kept rubbing her hands on the back of her shorts like she was trying to dry them off. She kept playing but kept rubbing her shorts every chance she got and it was really obvious that she had peed in her pants. After the game was over we were sitting on the steps and her mom came out to get her because they were going somewhere. I remember Sue getting up and starting to walk up the sidewalk and her mother behind her and just after a couple steps I could hear her mom yell Oh for God sake Sue did you pee in your pants come here. Sue stopped and I saw her mom feel her pants and say oh geez Sue go to the bathroom when you have to go now I have to take time to change your pants. I heard her say while they were walking in the house you don’t see anybody else peeing in their pants. The next day she wasn’t allowed out and Sue had told me that she was grounded. 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Schmitty20 said:

One of my early experiences when we were about 12 and we were playing a game of kickball in our back alley. This one neighbor girl Sue who was a bit of a tomboy but fairly attractive. We were on the same team and in the middle of the game I noticed her squirming and every once in awhile holding herself. When it was our turn to kick I ask her if she was ok and she just said I have to pee but I will wait until this games over. We continued playing and Sue was sitting on the ground and then when it as her turn up to kick she got up and I was behind her and I could see the back of her white shorts were wet and she kept rubbing her hands on the back of her shorts like she was trying to dry them off. She kept playing but kept rubbing her shorts every chance she got and it was really obvious that she had peed in her pants. After the game was over we were sitting on the steps and her mom came out to get her because they were going somewhere. I remember Sue getting up and starting to walk up the sidewalk and her mother behind her and just after a couple steps I could hear her mom yell Oh for God sake Sue did you pee in your pants come here. Sue stopped and I saw her mom feel her pants and say oh geez Sue go to the bathroom when you have to go now I have to take time to change your pants. I heard her say while they were walking in the house you don’t see anybody else peeing in their pants. The next day she wasn’t allowed out and Sue had told me that she was grounded. 

Sounds a bit harsh

• Agree 1
On 8/27/2020 at 1:40 AM, pop-a-squat said:

Mine happened later in life because my family discouraged outdoor peeing, when I was 17 my female cousin introduced me to it. 

Better late than never!

It was a bad experience for me. I really needed the toilet during class and the teacher kept telling me I had to wait till break. I was really struggling to hold which the teacher eventually notice and let me go. The quickest route to the toilets was through the school library but that was locked so I had to run all the way around the building but I failed and ended up pissing myself in school. I would have been 12 at the time. I just hide in the toilets. I was really embarrassed. I should have gone before and just got into trouble for leaving class but I was too polite to do that. 

• Hug 2
13 minutes ago, M.Vixen said:

My parents and a ‘therapist’ had made it clear to me that that was absolutely wrong

Goodness - that seems a bit extreme. I hope you've come to terms with your childhood xx

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

It was a couple and I'm not sure with which one it began.

I was kindergarten at the time, and I remember having to go to all the activities in school. For some reason I was not allowed to go to the bathroom in ANY of those classes, which I had attended four or so of. It was always no, no, you have to hold it, and no. By the time mid day came around and I was finally allowed to go, I went to the bathroom and for some reason my brain just shut off, stopped trying to unbuckle and get everything in the toilet. It's as if my brain just said, " y'know what, fuck this..." And I pissed my pants, making a giant cubicle sized puddle in the tiny bathroom, fully aware of the consequences to come. It was embarrassing, and while one of the kids was nice enough to give me socks at the end of all that, I hated that the heels and toes were pee pee yellow. I remember peeing in alot of places I shouldnt be after that.

I definitely got serious about this thing when i had witnessed a girl about my age at the time pee between two bushes during a soccer game. She was bent over and seriously letting loose on the grass. We exchanged looks as I walked by. She didn't make a fuss of me watching and returned to watching her stream cover the grass and even some of the bushes. It was quite impressive. I got to see her again shortly after, where her dad was helping her piss on the side of the building by holding her. If it wasn't one experience it was the other.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Goodness - that seems a bit extreme. I hope you've come to terms with your childhood xx

Yeah.. my parents don’t really deserve a prize for my upbringing in general (more like a ribbon for participation, lol). Yet I don’t remember shame or anything about the early age ‘masturbation’ thing (I do however remember how nice it felt and that I somehow knew it was a bit naughty 😚) so that’s fine. And who knows, maybe some unconscious rebelling later shaped me to be the perv that I am today 😀 (and loving it). 

• Like 2
  • Hug 1
  • Love 1
On 5/1/2022 at 2:44 PM, M.Vixen said:

But anyway; our public pool had those underwater jets here and there. And somehow that time I leaned on the edge of the pool for whatever reason and the water jet was aimed perfectly between my legs all of a sudden..  🤫 I remember the intense pleasure I felt, and completely losing control of my bladder very shortly after. I couldn’t do anything but just empty my whole bladder right there and then, with the water jet still aimed between my legs 😳 

You weren't the only one enjoying those jets, I had the pretty much the same experience

On 9/24/2020 at 3:45 PM, Eliminature said:

I just remember thinking "Why did no one ever teach me how to do that before? I can do it just as well as a boy." I carried on doing this and got better with practice. As a teenager, I was bullied into sitting like the other girls at school. However, when I reached the age of eighteen and moved out of my parents' home, I got back into it and I've never looked back.

It's a shame so many young ladies grow up not knowing much about their body and what can be done with it. And if mothers don't know, how should daughters learn? I really believe it would make a difference to a girl's life if she learned as a kid how to pee outdoors, standing or not. The world needs more parents like @beachmom (especially for girls)!

Happy for you, @Eliminature that you found someone who taught you! If parents can't, kids must stand together 🙂

• Agree 1

I was like 6 or 7 (I think), and we were visiting a family friend's farm. Their daughter was my age, and we were playing in the field, when she pulled off her underwear and pissed onto a stone. She left her underwear off because they got a little wet, and later took off her shirt entirely.

She told me to pee outside if I had to, sadly, I didn't.

IIRC, her mom yelled at her for being naked. (But we had been naked around each other a lot when we were in preschool, we used to take off our clothes and dance around.

After lunch, she released "something else" by the shed, and told me that she would blame it on the cat.

Sadly, her mom had poison ivy the next year, and we never wound up going back

• Like 1

I was 4 and genuinely wet myself at school accidentally. I was queueing to see the teacher to show her my work, and next thing I knew I heard water hitting the floor and realised it was me. I said to my friend not to tell the teacher and just just carried on as if nothing happened. Someone later pointed it out to the teacher and I remember her saying that she wished the person would tell her so that she could help as the person must be very uncomfortable, but I just sat that and didn't say anything. However anyone who asked to go to the toilet after that got their bum felt by the teacher to see if they were wet or not! lol I went home and put all my wet clothes in the washing basket, got changed and never told a sole (until this site that is haha). It was nothing sexual or interesting though, just something that happened.

When I was older I investigated a bit, I remember starting to be interested in pee, I would watch it come out of me as I sat on the toilet, put my hand under my stream to see what it felt like, took note of how I could start and stop my flow and control how slow or fast it was. It felt good but I didn't understand why but once I had figured it out that was it, I stopped. Then nothing until I was an adult and my partner at the time brought it into our relationship.

• Like 3
  • Love 1