First pee memory or memories

2 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

Always enjoy reading your memoirs vpw. You've seen a lot over your time on the planet and I remember if I'm not mistaken some hot pics you posted a couple of years ago here. 

Nothing gets me harder than witness up close a pretty girl pissing with a smile on her face.

Many thanks and I have been extremely lucky in that sense. Funny thing is that once I left India at fifteen years of age I was convinced that I will never ever get to see a pretty woman squatting again in the more sanitized west but I am glad to say at this stage of my life how wrong I have been. Stay tuned from my early memories of watching women pee in mainstream TV.

• Like 1

The first time I remember being somehow excited and interested a girl desperate to pee I was 6 ( I knew nothing about sex yet) . She was a year younger than me, and lived next door. We were playing in her sand box. She began squirming, fanning her legs and holding herself . She said she had to pee really bad and would be right back. Somehow, I was enjoying her desperation , and convinced her to wait. As she got closer to wetting her pants, and kept saying she needed to go, I got more interested. I convinced her to hold it until lunchtime -about 15 minutes. Eventually , she stopped playing, and was just dancing around, holding her self with both hands. I didn't understand why I wanted to see her struggle , then pee in her pants. But it was now lunch time and she rushed towards her house holding herself. Unfortunately, I didn't see the end result, but she wet her pants on the way into the house. I was happy, her mother was not. She couldn't come out to play the rest of the day. 

My interest in desperation and peeing remained a constant , but It was not until I reached puberty that I equated it with something sexual. 

Edited by wettingman
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
3 hours ago, Sophie said:

The earliest pee memory is when I was young and playing with my friend/neighbour during the summer. We had a water fight with some of the other people living on the street and Tia got absolutely soaked. We was talking a little later and she said she needed to pee, and then "My knickers are already wet so I should just go" A couple of seconds later I could see a stream of wee falling from underneath her dress. She was wetting herself! She acted so nonchalant about it too, and once she finished everything just carried on like normal.

This is similar to mine.Except i was a boy,and my little friend wasnt wetting herself,but weeing on her mums kitchen floor..

• Like 1
On 9/7/2019 at 4:24 PM, speedy3471 said:

Campground toilets can be quite gross lol, I never use them

The camp ground I go to do have out houses which I will use for no 2. It is respectable and remarkably it doesn't smell bad. Besides that, I squat and pee while looking at nature.

There was a time, we were 6 women and we managed to each have our own spot to pee.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, speedy3471 said:

Must of been a big campsite lol

Actually, yes, some grounds can have up to 20 tents. Ours had place for 4-5 tents, which we had 3 of them, I slept with misses DivaQC and the others slept in the 2 other tents.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Sephora said:

Actually, yes, some grounds can have up to 20 tents. Ours had place for 4-5 tents, which we had 3 of them, I slept with misses DivaQC and the others slept in the 2 other tents.

So how did you ladies decide who pisses in what spot hahahahahahaha?

• Like 1

I have posted in detail on this general subject several times, in June and July of this year, so I won't repeat those posts. But the recent posts of pee01 and Gotah pique my interest.

I envy the experiences of pee01, whose mom let him watch her hover, when she peed in a public facility, and of Gotah, whose aunt voluntarily cooperated in satisfying his curiosity about her peeing, outdoors.

My first pee memory was literally at my mother's knee, when I was 2 or 3 years old. For the first 5 years of my life, I was an only child, until my sister was born. During that early time, my mother never closed the bathroom door, when she peed. So as a little boy, I followed her into the bathroom, and watched as much as I could.

But I couldn't see much. She sat all the way down on the toilet, never hovering, even in public facilities, and always kept her thighs pressed tightly together, so her bare white thighs, above her stocking tops, were all that I could see. She never opened her legs, even to wipe, which she accomplished by simply rocking to one side, and wiping from the rear, with her legs still together, blocking my view.

Like pee01, I also accompanied my mom into public Ladies rooms, on occasion, at this age, and shared a stall with her. But she did it exactly as she did it at home, after covering the seat with t.p., so I learned nothing new.

The fun part of these trips, for me, was being outside her stall, in the space between the stalls and the sinks, in these large public bathrooms, where I could easily look under the stall barriers, at my short height, and see how other women peed, some with their legs apart, so I could see their streams! (None of them hovered, in my view, unfortunately.) My mom soon caught on to what I was doing, told me "It wasn't very nice," and banished me from public Ladies rooms. I have spent the rest of my life trying to get back in! 😉

• Like 3

Dr P I am glad to hear that you envy me with my experiences here. My mom didnt know I was watching her hover over the toilet and pee. I remember like it was yesterday. My mom and I were at the mall with at some food there and we both had sods. She say she needs to pee and I told her so do I. Then I went into the ladies room with her and into the stall with her. I went first to pee and my mom waited for me to finish peeing. I went to the the side of the toilet and pulled zipper up on my pants. My mom then pulled her jeans down and underwear down  and then hover over the toilet. With in seconds her pee came out her fast she had to go bad. I stud there when she was peeing and looked where the pee comes out of a women and I also lower my head and watched her pee. I was amazed how fast pee comes out of a women tiny hole and how loud women pee too. I never asked a women where do there pee come out of.  

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
19 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

So how did you ladies decide who pisses in what spot hahahahahahaha?

I guess, we went close to our tents. Then @DivaQC decides pee right in the back of her chair because it was dark and she was was in advance stage of drinking. So guess what everyone else did? The same thing.

The only thing about sleeping when its humid, 8s the amount of times i need to go pee during the night. Sometimes it can go up to 3-4 times. Which is annoying because, its cold and dark.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Sephora said:

I guess, we went close to our tents. Then @DivaQC decides pee right in the back of her chair because it was dark and she was was in advance stage of drinking. So guess what everyone else did? The same thing.

The only thing about sleeping when its humid, 8s the amount of times i need to go pee during the night. Sometimes it can go up to 3-4 times. Which is annoying because, its cold and dark.

Ya tents are not the easiest or quickest to get out of when you need a piss lol

• Like 1

When I was about five I was at a swim club and my sister, who was a toddler got out of the pool and started peeing through her bathing suit onto the concrete.   I remember feeling really weird, kind of flushed and flustered, like I didn’t know how to react.  My aunt, who was with us suddenly starts singing “We all live in a yellow submarine” as my sister, who had started to cry is still peeing.   Since then it’s been an obsession. 

• Hot 2
On 9/11/2019 at 10:58 AM, speedy3471 said:

Ya tents are not the easiest or quickest to get out of when you need a piss lol

Speedy you arra right

Edited by DivaQC
I had probleme with reply, it saves 2 times and I lose
  • Haha 1

My first memory was in pre-school when we had to all get changed in a room to go outside to play in the sprinklers. I remember this one girl taking off her clothes, running around the room and then stopping and just standing there weeing for everyone to see... I still don't know why she did this. She obviously needed a wee but maybe she wanted attention? Either way that is an early memory of mine that has stayed forever

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Contra said:

I remember being at a sleepover with lots of girl friends and we were staying in an outbuilding of their house. I’d drank a lot of lemonade and was going for lots of pees. Everyone I went outside to pee I was really excited and tried to piss in a different position every time- squating, standing, leg up. I remember that being really exciting. 

I bet that was so horny. You and some girlfriends on a sleepover drinking a lot and dashing out to pee in different ways. Wish I could have been there to see that bet it was so hot! x 

• Like 3

Last one from me on this topic.I remember when we were kids,going to the beach with my girl cousins.At the end of the day,they would always go and pee in amongst the dunes before the car journey home.I never got to see them,but knowing what they were doing was quite exciting.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Contra said:

I remember being at a sleepover with lots of girl friends and we were staying in an outbuilding of their house. I’d drank a lot of lemonade and was going for lots of pees. Everyone I went outside to pee I was really excited and tried to piss in a different position every time- squating, standing, leg up. I remember that being really exciting. 

Was that unusual for you, suddenly being not only allowed but expected to go pee outside?