First pee memory or memories

As a kid I had a very small bladder and often wet the bed. I do remember in 7th grade not getting to go between class periods and REALLY needing to pee by the end of one class! I feel like the teacher may have even commented something about it? Anyway by the end I ran to the bathroom and peed in a trough type urinal, and I usually hated those but I didn’t care this time!

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

Oh my, as young as I can remember. I must have been 7 or 8 and I was at my aunt's camping grounds and the toilets where in the open air but through a 3 foot high type of bush which I still remember the smell of the plant but not the name. Anyways, i remember walking upward bush and an opening in circle and a portable type of toilet which was gross and then I looked left and right and notice many neighbors where at their toilet area from the waist up. So I just decided to squat low and peed. 

• Like 3

I've posted this before, so apologies.  My eye opener came when I'd just started primary school, on the first day of school I came out of the gates arm in arm with Jane - my day one of school girlfriend.  Not sure how it happened, I think I was pretty much an innocent bystander in her choice.   Anyway, we stuck together and were best friends pretty much right through primary school.

It can't have been too much after that first day we were at her house after school and playing in her bedroom. She got up and left the room, leaving me on my own.  After a couple of minutes I walked out onto the landing and saw her sitting on the toilet, mid wee with the door wide open. My first thought (and comment I think) was why had she left the door open, but my lasting memory from then (about 6 years old) was seeing a girl's slit for the first time - I think that's probably why I'm obsessed now!

• Agree 1
  • Hot 2

As a kid I was quite unfortunate in that I had quite a few wetting incidents.Some of these led to very hurtful teasing and memories I'd rather forget.Thankfully I did grow out of it,but in a strange way i suppose it may have contributed to my interest in peeing.

• 3 weeks later...

Watching a girl doing a pee for the first time when I was about 6 or 7.I've posted this before so apologies.We were in the woods and we went into an old wooden hut where she peed into an old metal saucepan.I emptied it outside.This happened several times and each time i watched I knew that this was something great and sparked my interest in all things pee.

I also once persuaded my older sister to let me come into the bathroom with her.She reluctantly agreed,but we were caught by my Mum.

• Like 2

New to this 

so I was in  karate class  I was like 8 . After getting all geared up I had to pee but I was also late . As we warmed up I just let it go . They pulled me off the matts and I was so upset . I think this is were is started . I had a wet dream about that situation when I was 13 . 

• Like 1
On 8/7/2019 at 8:53 PM, Sephora said:

Oh my, as young as I can remember. I must have been 7 or 8 and I was at my aunt's camping grounds and the toilets where in the open air but through a 3 foot high type of bush which I still remember the smell of the plant but not the name. Anyways, i remember walking upward bush and an opening in circle and a portable type of toilet which was gross and then I looked left and right and notice many neighbors where at their toilet area from the waist up. So I just decided to squat low and peed. 

Campground toilets can be quite gross lol, I never use them

• Like 1

Seen some ladies pissing outdoors earlier as well as girls of my age growing up in India but first true genuinely good sighting was of a very pretty young girl taking a piss at the picnic spot, she had gone off in some bushes but due to winters the sparse vegetation offered her no cover. As I got close to her I saw for the first time how a adult female is supposed to look and best of all saw her peeing. She didn't get bothered as she was busy looking down on her stream and probably my age made her comfortable. Also anyone in the vicinity could see that she was peeing even though not all the details. That was the first time for me at around eleven years old that got me into peeing. The fact I could watch that girls natural pussy shooting an arc from her wipe open lips was enough to get me curious and the journey continues till today and now I am over sixty and India is a distant memory.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Always enjoy reading your memoirs vpw. You've seen a lot over your time on the planet and I remember if I'm not mistaken some hot pics you posted a couple of years ago here. 

Nothing gets me harder than witness up close a pretty girl pissing with a smile on her face.

Guest UnabashedUser
3 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I grew up and still live on a farm. For me growing as a kid having the outdoors to piss in was fun lol and my fetish for piss started around 13 or 13. 

Grew up on a dairy farm with bros and sistahs and other farm friends. Always some fun places to pee and things to pee on -- like the farm junkyard. Lots of holes in old machinery, oil cans, etc. Tried for a diff spot each time and made the rounds. Got to be a game.

1 minute ago, UnabashedUser said:

Grew up on a dairy farm with bros and sistahs and other farm friends. Always some fun places to pee and things to pee on -- like the farm junkyard. Lots of holes in old machinery, oil cans, etc. Tried for a diff spot each time and made the rounds. Got to be a game.

My brother friends and I did the same thing lol. 

• Like 2
Guest UnabashedUser

My brother friends and I did the same thing lol. 

Sister did same with her gf's and gave me hell when I caught her at it. She and her buddy Marcy would set up tin pie plates that were discarded and pee a little in each one and giggle over it.  I never perved over her but her friend got me hard so I had to go whack off behind the milkhouse haha.

2 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Sister did same with her gf's and gave me hell when I caught her at it. She and her buddy Marcy would set up tin pie plates that were discarded and pee a little in each one and giggle over it.  I never perved over her but her friend got me hard so I had to go whack off behind the milkhouse haha.

Lol that's the thing with sisters, they have hot friends lol. If I were in your shoes I would of done the same thing lol

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Lol that's the thing with sisters, they have hot friends lol. If I were in your shoes I would of done the same thing lol

Remembering her teen friend with the great ass and rotund titties clutching her dress under her arms , panties around her shoes, pissing  up a storm into that tin pie pan and then rushing off to discharge my heated load. If most women really knew how much a pee show like that turns on men there'd be a lot more of it going on. 

Edited by UnabashedUser
5 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Remembering her teen friend with the great ass and rotund titties clutching her dress under her arms , panties around her shoes, pissing  up a storm into that tin pie pan and then rushing off to discharge my heated load. If most women really knew how much a pee show like that turns on men there'd be a lot more of it going on. 

If I had a sister and her friends did that I would of had to drain my sack daily lol

• Like 2

When me and my cousin was about 6-7 we were at my familys summer place there's no toilet there only a broken down outhouse with small holes in the wall i remember spying on her when she peed once. Only out of curiosity tho but she caught me and threw a tantrum so that might be the reasson it only happened once🤣 

• Haha 1
37 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

When me and my cousin was about 6-7 we were at my familys summer place there's no toilet there only a broken down outhouse with small holes in the wall i remember spying on her when she peed once. Only out of curiosity tho but she caught me and threw a tantrum so that might be the reasson it only happened once🤣 

Hahahhahaa ya most likey hey?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Hahahhahaa ya most likey hey?

Haha yes it's kinda funny looking back at it tho🤣 she started kicking in the air and swinging her arms and shouting " DON'T SPY ON MEEEEEEEEEE"🤣🤣🤣 so yes that reaction problaby scared young me away xd

• Haha 1
Just now, Peefreak99 said:

Haha yes it's kinda funny looking back at it tho🤣 she started kicking in the air and swinging her arms and shouting " DON'T SPY ON MEEEEEEEEEE"🤣🤣🤣 so yes that reaction problaby scared young me away xd

And iam sure it peaked your curiosity at the same time hahaha

• Like 1