Site Question / Help M/F couple want to cam and make vids

Hi everyone. 

My girl and I are very much into pee and everything about it.... yes I know I’m damn lucky!!!  (Australia)

We are wanting to possibly do live cam shows for people, and videos on request as well as sell her panties. We are wondering what/where is the best place to go about this ?  We’d rather not be on a specific cam site, and just advertise on sites like here and just have a hand picked clientele.   Any advice greatly appreciated.

thanks 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hey!

For selling anything (including videos and panties), we have a personal ads and marketplace area where you can post them:

https://peefans.com/forum/37-personal-ads-dating-marketplace/

For live cams, we don't currently host anything like that. You are welcome to advertise that in the marketplace too if you find somewhere else to host it, or alternatively we have plans to host our own live cam shows in the future. That is a little way down the road though. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Princesspeepee said:

Thanks so much for the warm welcome and info.  We are excited to be part of this special community. We plan to place an add soon 🙂

Great! Glad to have you on board. Just let me know if you ever have any other questions. 🙂 

• Like 1