Few random ones

Hey everyone,

got a few questions for you all both men and ladies which I’m sure you’ll enjoy answering.

1. Do you ever feel like when you need to pee you don’t want to have to get up and go to the toilet so you just go where you are situated? 

2. Do you ever have days where you just never want to piss in the toilet? 

3. Do you have a certain spot where you pee when your most horny?

4. Where is your favourite place to pee?

5. Do you ever feel like life would be better just peeing anywhere but the toilet? 

6. Do you ever take pics/vids for anyone to see?

Edited by Pissobsessed
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Pissobsessed said:

Hey everyone,

got a few questions for you all both men and ladies which I’m sure you’ll enjoy answering.

1. Do you ever feel like when you need to pee you don’t want to have to get up and go to the toilet so you just go where you are situated? 

This is “a day at the beach”. (That said, if I am on the beach I’ll generally get in the water to pee or find somewhere a little discreet to pee rather than just letting it go in my swimwear. If the beach is empty I have turned to lie on my side and pissed onto the sand).

Underwater or or into a body of water like a river. 

5. Do you ever feel like life would be better just peeing anywhere but the toilet? 

Yes. If I had a bigger, more private back yard...

So far, once - I was in the woods. See the “Men peeing” section.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1. On the days that I'm home alone, sometimes I'll lie down two towels by where I'm situated and, whenever I need to piss, I just go. I only ever do that when I'm home alone.

2. That's basically everyday, I only pee in the toilets when it isn't easy for me to get away with going elsewhere.

3. When I'm really horny, my favorite thing is just pissing wherever I'm standing.

4. My favorite place to pee is on floors and carpets.

5. I'd enjoy that so much. And once I get my own place, I'll probably rarely use the toilet and just pee myself or go on the floor or on a wall or something.

6. I used to film myself pissing in naughty places and send them to a long distance friend, since she'd send me nudes and vids of her pissing sometimes, but I haven't heard from her in years, so I haven't done it in a while. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 2

1.  Yes.  Often I wish I could just pee where I am.  Sometimes I do.  I sometimes pee in the bin under my desk or if I am outside I will often pee where I am if I can do it without attracting too much unwanted attention.  If I am ever in water then I don’t think twice about peeing where I am. 

2. Yes. Some days I pee away from the toilet for convenience but some days I go out of my way to avoid the toilet. I might deliberately walk right past the toilet so that I can pee outside or I pee in the sink even when the toilet is right next to me. 

3. no

4.i don’t think I have a favourite, but I enjoy peeing anywhere outside or anywhere that is naughty. 

5. yes Definitely but our indoor spaces would need to be modified a bit to make it work without issues if everyone was doing this. 

6.  Yes. For this forum. 

• Hot 2
15 hours ago, Pissobsessed said:

Hey everyone,

Yes.... sometimes, if I'm surfing a site like this on the computer for example, an empty pint glass on my desk... that sort of thing.

15 hours ago, Pissobsessed said:

Yes - anywhere and everywhere just for the fun and variety of it.

Pretty much anywhere outdoors really.

Ditto

Yes

It has been known...  but only when very drunk ;-)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1) no

2) yes lol. On those days I do everything in my power not to piss in a toilet lol

3) no

4) iam gonna say off of my deck lol. I start everyday even in the winter(providing it's not more than -30 lol) by pissing off my deck. Just something about it that's deeply satisfying lol

5) yes. Living in a farm provides my with many opportunities lol. I would say 75 to 80% of my pisses are outside lol

6) yes lol. I've posted pics of me pissing on this site 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 7:44 AM, Pissobsessed said:

Hey everyone,

Yes, laziness is an important part of my character (altough I can never indulge in it) but I end up peeing somewhere else than where I am, to avoid mess

AHAHAHAH I never piss in a toilet beside at home or at work

Last night I was outside with my man's relatives and after getting ou from restaurant, walking along city streets, I just remained ten feet behind them and when such a small distance interposed a street corner between us, I light-speed popped a squat on the floor in full daylight and people walking nearby (and a blonde-dyed MILF surely saw me as she smiled at me while walking away)

Then just as much as light-speed I run past the corner and re-joined them...

Like ehm THE WORLD? HAHAHAHAH

My neighbour flowers. She's hot as fuck but very prudish and Always renounced my lesbian offers, so I take my revenge

I also have a video about that, just for goldmembers!!!

No, do not have one. I love to piss where I really should not

I do, that's why I Always pee outside!!!

Ehm, almost ONE HUNDRED posted in the forum. Anybody needs a link?

Now answering my friend:

17 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

6) yes lol. I've posted pics of me pissing on this site 

and they are HOT AS FUCK!!!

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Intrigued and aroused lol

That story about my dinner with Alex' relatives will maybe develop into a real thread… or not HAHAHAHAH

I hope Pissobsessed comes back to read our answers, he started such a cool thread!

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

That story about my dinner with Alex' relatives will maybe develop into a real thread… or not HAHAHAHAH

I hope Pissobsessed comes back to read our answers, he started such a cool thread!

I loved that story with the relatives 

Iam sure he will come back, this is a very cool thread 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Riley said:

1) that depends on what I'm wearing and where I am but I do love the feeling of just letting go where I am without getting up. One time so I could do this I layed towels down on my desk chair and just worked like normal, but Everytime I had to pee I just let it go where I was sitting🙂

2) yes😂 sometimes I'll be in a weird pee mood and just kind of pee in other places, usually I can satisfy myself with a mug or the sink or something😂

3) honestly the floor. When I'm really horny I'll usually do something involving the floor, sometimes I'll just wet myself, sometimes I'll just squat over it and pee or I'll try and be creative and do a variety of things😂

4) I kind of love peeing outside. It's just feels nice to pee in the forest or in a tree, idk sorry if that's weird

5) if society wouldn't care it would be a very fun world😂

6) not really. I try but I'm just really self conscious and usually just delete them😢

Wow some great answers there :) I love when women pee on the floor my favourite place to watch them go :)

you should try post pics and vids on here (whenever your comfortable of course) this is the one place you won’t be judged on it at least. But I’m sure you have a great body and that :)

4 hours ago, Riley said:

4) I kind of love peeing outside. It's just feels nice to pee in the forest or in a tree, idk sorry if that's weird

People on this forum aren’t going to think that’s weird! Kinks aside, pissing in the woods has a natural feel to it, like walking in bare feet on the beach, which you can enjoy without having a foot fetish!

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
On 8/7/2019 at 1:56 PM, oliver2 said:

People on this forum aren’t going to think that’s weird! Kinks aside, pissing in the woods has a natural feel to it, like walking in bare feet on the beach, which you can enjoy without having a foot fetish!

I don't think anyone on here finds piss related kinks weird lol. I sure don't lol

Edited by speedy3471
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • 3 months later...

1. Do you ever feel like when you need to pee you don’t want to have to get up and go to the toilet so you just go where you are situated? 
yes I feel like it but don’t husband wouldn’t like that much 

Always

Yes on the floor in the bathroom 

On the floor or playing in bed video chatting with my favorite pee friend 

Yes it would  

They are posted here 

• Love 1
  • Hot 2