Feedback / Idea How to get more women

I think I just had a good idea for this site, but I can’t be certain. 🤪

its a bit like a women’s only section at the gym, a place they can feel more comfortable and not be prayed upon by every single male.

Maybe their own chat room or gallery that isn’t so explicit.

At first this may sound like segregation but there is method in my madness because if you have this female friendly section it may encourage more women to join and then later when they’re comfortable to do so,  participate in other sections as well.

What do you think admin?

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Hey, thanks a lot for the idea!

Funnily enough, as mickymoist said, this idea was suggested quite recently and caused a little controversy. Whilst we don't want to turn this thread into a repeat of that, if any women reading this do feel something like this would really appeal to them, please PM me. We have no plans for segregating the site, but if there is real demand for this from female members, I will try to find a fair middle ground solution. 

Until some of the women on this forum have their say on this either way though, I don't think us guys need to debate it again. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

That phrase applies to some many more things in this life. Race religion etc. The list goes on. All these walls need to be knocked down

That's what Peefans exists for

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Ok but then it will be unequall why should any gender have a special privilige? That would be unequall. If both genders have their seperate room it's equall but segregated if only one gender has their special room it's unequall and segregated if no gender has a special room it's not segregated and it's all equall. I understand your idea but it would create a segregated situation that would put gasoline on the gender war fire. Luckily the war is not here so let's not invite it. We all get along here it's better to learn to get along instead of making a bunch of special rooms etc. Statisticly there are less girls on sites like this so it's not weird that there is a lower female precense the reassons that there are less girls should be disscused tho. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 1:50 AM, Peefreak99 said:

the reassons that there are less girls should be disscused tho. 

1) Girls are more shy when it comes to admit their desires, and this cannot be changed unless we change society, we can only encourage them

2) girls are afraid we are a bunch of perverts, we CAN show them we are not but only after they sign in, and problem 1) remains the main one

3) most girls who are into pee stick to having fun with their boyfriend and prefer not to tell their friends… and just bring this attitude onward on forums too

Well, it's no big deal, we are getting many more every day, more than we ever had… and anyway, who cares how many, as long as the ones are Always willing to give their friends ALL they may need?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

1) Girls are more shy when it comes to admit their desires, and this cannot be changed unless we change society, we can only encourage them

2) girls are afraid we are a bunch of perverts, we CAN show them we are not but only after they sign in, and problem 1) remains the main one

3) most girls who are into pee stick to having fun with their boyfriend and prefer not to tell their friends… and just bring this attitude onward on forums too

Well, it's no big deal, we are getting many more every day, more than we ever had… and anyway, who cares how many, as long as the ones are Always willing to give their friends ALL they may need?

100% corecct!!!

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

100% corecct!!!

That's the real reason why I never complained about that… because I understand the reasons and have my ways to cope with it!!!

There will be Always room for new friends, but keeping the old ones is more important

No perfumed pussy can distract me from Steve, Speedy, you, Brutus, Fanny, and all the other people I adore here!!!

• Love 1
  • 6 months later...
On 8/5/2019 at 1:23 PM, spywareonya said:

@Colinology

Thank you for expressing your idea and feeling yourself involved into something cute for us girls

I greatly appreciated it because sensitive men are more expanded than standard people so you have my respect and gratitude.

But like I previously expressed to @mickymoist and @Admin, the place of a woman is not secluded from men, but among their arms

I created threads about weapons (and it's a damn good thread), politic, Occult, semi-professional cooking, and partecipated greatly into any thread about cars, engines, movies, and am a fanatical devotee of sports, mainly soccer and boxe

(I was horny as fuck during last World Cup but did not wanna miss the game so asked my man to fuck me doggystyle while we both watched the game, it was hilarious, we were both gonna cum and something weird happened in the field and we both screamed NOOOOOO and got our eyes covered instinctively with our hands, and I almost fell with my face on the bed -imagine the position- and Alex almost fell on me, we stopped to have a piss, then reasumed fucking)

Guys and girls MUST stay together to learn from each other, girls to be more manly, and men to be more sensitive

Only by this the Sexes War will end

No need to resurrect ancient debates, but my vote will forever be for the NO: the point is not to allow seclusion, the point is to be blind to what LIES BENEATH THE NEED FOR SECLUSION

Insecurity turned dictatorship

Need to see our lack of ability to cope with life enthroned as standard

Tyranny of snowflakes

Lack of trust among sexes

Holy fuck I am a girl (and a militant feminist) and love sexist and rape jokes!!!

But as long as there will be a subtle feeling for men to be inherently harsh or rude, women will forever feed their most sexist&snowflake side

"Oh you are so rude because you wanna fuck me, I just wanna talk about dresses and flowers"

This doesn't mean to be a woman

This means to be a pre-menstruation GIRL

Slap me I kiss you as I get horny. Slap me twice, I stab you and piss on you as you die, then I tell police it was legitiame self-defense

I love flowers and dresses too (and stuffed toys, and cartoons, and all the things I did not had in my horror childhood), but I love MEN, and do NOT see them as inherently rude just because they got the need to spray their cum deep into our girly arses

I just do not endorse ACTUALLY rude people, but first I can talk them into kindness, second I can forgive

Do you know which kind of human is less neurologically developed into forgiveness and dialogue?

CHILDREN

Like a pre-menstruation GIRL

Am I wrong, or only LEGAL AGE women can sign in to the forum?!

EDIT

One final reflection: I already spend here all the time I can, but in the paradoxical cases to become bored one day (impossible for a lot of deep reasons, but just for the sake of argument) I would be encouraged through being summoned into MORE BOYS-LIKE THINGS

Let's have a circle-jerking about lesbian piss videos!

Let's talk about who got most near to Death!

Let's talk about weapons and cars!

Let's compete who piss the furthest!

But give me MEN

Give me cocks, give me FRIENDS, give me honourable creatures, muscolar and good-hearted yet wild, smelling of MAN, with body hair and raw clothes, smiling and taking a piss anywhere with their pals while my pussy purrs in silence and wetness)

More than anything give me FRIENDS

Give me men

And trans men/women too! And non-binary pals! We need to stop worrying about gender and start being inclusive to all as a society. I care not from whom the piss flows, only that it does. Diversity can do no harm, only good. Gatekeeping only benefits those who close themselves off from the world. Friends, let's open these gates. Friends, let's tear down this gender wall! 

• 1 month later...

Hi @Colinology.. It's great that you have expressed the concern for female members. If you observe there is a male section for this site which might be because some female members are not comfortable with males sharing contents that females finds inappropriate. However, I don't think us males will find any content shared by females is inappropriate tho.😂😂 Even our @Admin once mentioned that all section other than male section are considered female sections. So, I think there is no need for the ladies section here. There are some enthusiastic female members we have here like @Sophie, @Sweetsand etc. They always be a role model for newly joined females to actively participate in all forum on our site. They will help them to overcome the hesitation. Hence, let's be a community and have fun together.  

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...