Leaving puddles

Do you like to leave a puddle? Guys, do you pee against a wall and let it run down or just pee straight onto the ground? Girls, do you use a tissue? Do you drop it into the puddle or toss it to the side?

I usually pee in the woods, but I do like to make a big puddle on pavement when the opportunity presents itself. I’ll pee onto a wall or trash can or something and let it run down. 

Looking forward to hearing what y’all like to do. 

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

But of course,its difficult to establish the sex of the puddlee...a tissue is a good clue but maybe a guy blew his nose or something.Write "Sophie waz ere"or something!😁😊

• Haha 3
15 hours ago, F.W said:

But of course,its difficult to establish the sex of the puddlee...a tissue is a good clue but maybe a guy blew his nose or something.Write "Sophie waz ere"or something!😁😊

Girl with a tiny bladder, or someone with a reeeaaaaallllllllllllllyyyyyyyyy bad cold? (Sniff) Who knows? After all, girls with tiny bladders have to get bold about popping a squat or they’d never be able to go anywhere!

I expect a girl squatting would leave a different shape of puddle from a guy standing.

(And, yes, I like to leave a puddle on a tree, fence, wall, or pavement)

• Like 2

Yes I like to leave a puddle.  I pee in a variety of places and will leave a puddle if I get the chance.  Often peeing on a wall, but I also like peeing directly onto the floor.  My favourite is peeing on a slope and watching the pee snake down the slope leaving a long narrow trail.  It is fun to see how far it travels. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
Guest UnabashedUser
17 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

The idea of "pissing on something" is deeply arousing for me as well. If for example I piss all over a bathroom floor or a building I usually end up with a hardon lol

Hell I get hard when the wind blows.😜

16 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

The idea of "pissing on something" is deeply arousing for me as well. If for example I piss all over a bathroom floor or a building I usually end up with a hardon lol

12 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

A dog's philosophy on life:  If you can't eat it or fuck it, piss on it. 

Well, then I have something wrong in me:

When I am with a girl...

First I EAT HER, then I fuck her… and in the end I piss on her!!!

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

Well, then I have something wrong in me:

When I am with a girl...

First I EAT HER, then I fuck her… and in the end I piss on her!!!

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is NOTHING wrong with you, you just mark your territory lol

To be honest I did this to my wife last night, in this exact same order lol. I pissed on her in the shower afterwards lol, she also pissed on me to

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...

I love to leave a puddle. I've loved this since I was young and the nannies would help me pee in the city on a wall, sidewalk, car park etc. As I got older I remember having some choice about where I would pee and saying I needed to pee somewhere where they would probably let me leave an interesting puddle. I always loved that in the France and Spain they had no problems with leaving pee puddles wherever I choose even if it was a somewhat fancy surface like a marble storefront.

Somewhat related to this my female cousins would have pee races growing up. They often choose to pee on an inclined paved surface in our local playground instead of in the grass or dirt so they could race to see whose stream would make it down the hill first. I was fascinated to watch. They continues to do this years later in parking lots, garages etc. when they could have peed somewhere that would leave less of a mark.

Today, if I have the choice, I'll always leave a mark/puddle on a hard surface vs. somewhere natural and soft where it sinks in. I love it when I see girls make the same choice to leave a puddle. 

• Like 2
On 8/3/2019 at 7:02 AM, Sophie said:

Leaving puddles is one of my favourite things to do! 

I often pee in the woods because of privacy but when I pee in the city I always try to go on a paved area instead of grass. I love watching the puddle growing beneath me and slowly trickling away. I always use a tissue if I'm not about to get caught, I keep a pack of kleenex with me at all times so I just wipe and drop it below me into the puddle. 

I love knowing anyone could stumble across my puddle and immediately know what it is. 

@sophie I think its great that you drop a Kleenex. I'm curious, would you do that out of convenience even if you were not trying to mark the puddle? Did you learn to use and drop a kleenex from someone growing up or pick up the habit from your involvement here?

I think the tissue thing is really interesting and culturally dependent. I've noticed in the US where girls peeing in public is less accepted and expected girls don't often carry kleenex to wipe because they don't plan for peeing outside. In EU (France, Spain and Germany) where outdoor peeing is more normalized, so is carrying tissue for wiping.  I remember growing up in France and Spain the nannies would often carry tissues to help wipe my female cousins. They would then usually drop them wherever they peed. When my cousins got older and could pee on their own, they would ask the nannies for a tissue before going. Lots of the girls did this so you knew they were about to pee. Because they had learned it when they were young they would also drop the tissue where they peed. This was a contrast to using the same tissues for blowing noses. In that case the nanny would help you blow your nose and take away the tissue to throw in a trash can. 

• Like 1

@Havelock

Yeah I think I would still do it out of convenience. I started carrying tissues with me as a young teen because I would always be caught short when using public toilets. It just stuck with me as I got older and started peeing outdoors more and more. I carry them because they are handy for so many things, not necessarily because I plan on peeing outside.

• Like 1