Queening and Pissing

8 hours ago, kinkydom said:

I was with my GF one night and she knows of my fondness for queening and pissing. Well, we were going at it pretty good and she decides to straddle my face. As I'm eating and rimming her she has an orgasm and starts squirting. She's multi orgasmic and  squirts when excited. After she came she said to me "I know what you really want" then started pissing in my mouth! I drank as fast as I could and keeping up was proving difficult! A lot ran down my face and neck, but I was in heaven. She said she looked down and my eyes rolled back into my head. I was totally into the moment and loved it.

I can relay to this because I see the same thing. His eyes has like a glaze look, at this point, I just let him have his moment and this what turns me on about it, his reaction, the look on his face.

He never was able to drink all, I tease him about it. The excess in the floor, he does clean it up.

I am happy for you that your girlfriend feels comfortable doing this and is open minded, she's a keeper *wink*

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
Guest UnabashedUser
4 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Iam glad you asked because iam not sure what it is either lol

4 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Iam glad you asked because iam not sure what it is either lol

An ancient art in which a woman presses and rubs her genitalia and/or anus against the tongue, lips, and nose of her subordinate. She classically positions herself in a sitting on or straddling over another's face facesitting.

10 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

An ancient art in which a woman presses and rubs her genitalia and/or anus against the tongue, lips, and nose of her subordinate. She classically positions herself in a sitting on or straddling over another's face facesitting.

Thanks. Is it for a position of domination, or is it purely as a position for oral sex?

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Thank you for explaining what that is

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Cuckoo42 said:

Thanks. Is it for a position of domination, or is it purely as a position for oral sex?

When I met her through a dating site, she was looking for a Dom. Now, there is a fine line between Dom and sub. A Dom can orally please a sub, but it is the Dom that is receiving the satisfaction of the act. The sub receives sexual gratification, but it's the Dom that is still in charge. Same as Queening.

With the roles reversed, a Domme (female) controls the man (sub) while sitting on his face and he orally gratifies her. Like I said, a fine line.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Thank you for explaining what that is

Or they could just Google it and find out on their own. lol. I don't know how many women have asked me what Queening is on dating sites. So many that I want to answer: "Google the fucking term!". And if you don't already know, you're not into it!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, kinkydom said:

Or they could just Google it and find out on their own. lol.

Or we could just engage with someone more knowledgable on here, much more friendly than a boring google search 😀

Edited by mickymoist
  • Agree 2
45 minutes ago, mickymoist said:

A

Or we could just engage with someone more knowledgable on here, much more friendly than a boring google search 😀

Exactly hahaha. Iam always excited to talk to diffrent people here. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 8/2/2019 at 6:28 AM, kinkydom said:

I was with my GF one night and she knows of my fondness for queening and pissing. Well, we were going at it pretty good and she decides to straddle my face. As I'm eating and rimming her she has an orgasm and starts squirting. She's multi orgasmic and  squirts when excited. After she came she said to me "I know what you really want" then started pissing in my mouth! I drank as fast as I could and keeping up was proving difficult! A lot ran down my face and neck, but I was in heaven. She said she looked down and my eyes rolled back into my head. I was totally into the moment and loved it.

I adore to make the same with my BF. The finest thing is when my delicious piss is swallowed for a part and the rest flowing all around... 😘

• Hot 1
13 hours ago, alicexxx said:

I adore to make the same with my BF. The finest thing is when my delicious piss is swallowed for a part and the rest flowing all around... 😘

I feel the same way. What I don't drink flows down my face and neck. Just as exciting as drinking directly from her. Same can be said when she's riding me, and as I cum inside her she squirts. I can feel her liquid flow over my balls and down my crack. It's very hot!

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
39 minutes ago, kinkydom said:

I feel the same way. What I don't drink flows down my face and neck. Just as exciting as drinking directly from her. Same can be said when she's riding me, and as I cum inside her she squirts. I can feel her liquid flow over my balls and down my crack. It's very hot!

O wow. My wife squirts as well. Usually from fingers and tongue lol. 

Her Hitachi major wand works wonders as well

• Like 2
  • Hot 1