Car trips and holding it

It wasnt a car trip for me, but i survived a 13.45 hr flight from London to Kuala Lumpur without using the bathroom..

Needed to go badly just as the seatbelt signs came on for landing. Got into the terminal and legged it for the loo..

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Cuckoo42 said:

It wasnt a car trip for me, but i survived a 13.45 hr flight from London to Kuala Lumpur without using the bathroom..

Needed to go badly just as the seatbelt signs came on for landing. Got into the terminal and legged it for the loo..

I bet you were running to the bathroom lol

• Like 1

Can't remember if I've posted this or not...  but if I have it was a long time ago.

A couple of years ago I was photographing at a weekend music event - a sixties themed weekend at a holiday park in the furthest southwest corner of England, so about 250+ miles from home. It was a good laugh, I know the guys that organised it really well.

Anyway, as it was I was there Friday evening, all day Saturday and Sunday, but needed to be home for Monday morning - so I took the decision to drive home when it finished on Sunday night. Annoyingly the last band wanted me to photograph them, so I didn't get to set off home until 1am.

My plan was to drive it in one go as far as I could, I had water and caffeine drinks in the car and snacks. Whilst I was driving my mind was working overtime - I'd been writing a multipart story (it's on here) and found myself mentally planning it out. As I drove I realised I was probably a bit dehydrated, I was drinking and I could feel my bladder filling - but not very quickly.  The first few hours of the journey were all on country lanes before I got anywhere near the motorway. Where the motorway started I popped into the services, didn't bother with a toilet stop but picked up a coffee and carried on the long drive.

As time passed I slowly got more in need of a pee - not desperate by any means, but I could feel the pressure in my bladder like a weight. I started to think how it would feel for Lucy in my story - gradually needing to go, enjoying the growing need.

One of the things about British motorways is apart from the signs giving distances to towns coming up, there are service areas every 20-40 miles for the most part, and a sign will give the distance to the next few. It's illegal to just stop on the side of the road (except in an emergency!) but the signs let me know if I don't stop at this one, how far to the next.

By now it was 2-3am on a Sunday night, well Monday morning and the motorway was almost completely empty. As I approached a service area I was doing the sums that I'd reach the next one in 15 minutes, then when I got to that one the next would be 25 minutes.  As I carried on driving the pressure eventually gave way to desperation - which I realised was coming in waves...   It would crescendo and I'd be driving one handed, belt and zip open, a hand inside my pants holding myself, then the wave would ease off and driving would get easier again. I passed three or so service areas like that. All the time imagining Lucy getting into a desperate state, closer and closer to wetting herself.

Eventually as I drove I saw the sign for 1 mile to the next services and a wave of desperation hit me. I found myself leaning over the steering wheel, clenching and holding back on tensed muscles. Finally I reached the slip road, slowed and pulled off - turned into the deserted car park and stopped in a distant empty corner. I jumped out of the car, my jeans were already open so I pulled my boxers out of the way and peed a high arc which splattered on the tarmac 6 or 8 feet in front of me, carrying on for what seemed like minutes.  The cool night air felt amazing too, and shaking off the last drops of pee I could feel myself hardening....

That's a different tale though.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

I have deliberately put myself in desperate situations in the car, as a challenge to myself. When I go to a sports game the trip is usually somewhere around 1 hr 15 min to 1 hr 30 min, and I've done things like drink as much as I can at the stadium and skip going to the restroom. It's a particular challenge for me because I never pee on the side of the road, and I also have issues with announcing to a group of people that I need a rest stop (weird I know) ... so it's basically over an hour of having no choice but to hold it. The last time I did this, I must have mistimed my drinking, because for the most part I was fine. I needed to go badly toward the end of the trip but it never got to the extreme desperation level. I haven't done this in a long time and I was never confident enough to do it again, but it was fun to play around with a little bit.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I always try to hold on long Uk motorway trips when in my own, usually drink about 2 litres of fluids and don’t allow myself to stop until 3 hours later 

have come unstuck a few times when I have hid traffic jams but nearly always made it dry- although many times I have had to undo my belt and jeans to take the pressure off and then had to do a bent double hobble across the car park at the services!!! 😂

idk if this counts as a road trip exactly but i've definitely pissed between customers back when i was driving for those rideshare companies whose names i don't wanna mention.....

my fav drink to buy at gas stations is these lemon sparkly waters that come in 1L bottles - sometimes i'll get two at once - and when you're drinking that much & driving for ~8hrs.... eventually something's gotta give

sometimes i'd drop a customer off from a 45minute ride that's in the complete opposite direction of the city - having to hold it the whole time & then realizing there's no gas stations or rest stops for another 15 minutes i'm absolutely not gonna be able to make
so long story short my go-to solution for those situations became i'd just find a dark, empty stretch of road, pull down my pants, and fill a bottle back up~
i could always top off the whole liter bottle, sometimes i'd finish one and still have to go a bit lolol

and then ngl sometimes i'd just savor the experience a little longer by holding the full bottle between my legs, so i could feel my own warmth as i drove towards the next ride

a quick spritz of febreeze and an opaque garbage bag would cover all the evidence until i could drop them off at a gas station proper but i always used to wonder like what if one of the customers i was driving & talking to for a half hour or so was secretly into pee and had no idea she was driving around with some of mine

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
Guest jeanswettingfan

I do if I know that there wont be any way anyone would see me if I don't make it.  My ex used to do this FOR me while we were on road trips and damn was it a turn on.

I have the tendency to hold it as long as I can on car trips, for one I hate having to stop and two I enjoy the desperation part of it. I'm constantly drinking fluids when on the road, so that provides many opportunities. With one exception, I've always made it. Now I've had many close calls, although maybe it's more the mental release you get when approaching the urinal or tree line where you almost start letting go before you can get your fly down. But that's the excitement I get off of, and thrill of maybe getting caught although I try to be as discreet as possible to avoid going on the sex offender registry lol. Never really happened that I know of (besides going in the trees at outdoor concerts when everyone else is either doing the same thing or too drunk to care), otherwise closest was one time I had to pull over to the shoulder in severe urgency and got honked at as I trotted heavily towards some bushes (but kind of made it to cover before I did my deed). One time I pulled into a rest area where the restrooms turned out to be closed (what luck there😉), and the only place to go was in a narrow row of hedges with a fence on the other side then a road. I found my relief, not sure anybody saw me but it was very possible (kind of kept my head down the whole time). So basically stuff like that, until that one exception that happened very recently. I will post that soon.

Edited by Pronto
  • Hot 2

OK so here's my story. A couple of weeks ago I had to bring my truck to a place 2 hours away to have something installed on it. I woke up, had some cereal with juice. I probably peed when I got up, but definitely not since breakfast. I had to hit the road right away as I had quite a drive ahead and not much time to spare, and hit the Dunkin Donuts drive thru getting my usual large coffee, and also brought along a 1L bottle of seltzer water I happened to have in my fridge iced cold (I take extra efforts to stay hydrated in the summertime). So the coffee was gone in about 30 minutes, still having 1 1/2 hours left of driving I cracked open the bottle of seltzer. Not sure what was going on then or if I had some crazy thirst overcome me, but that 1L was gone in probably 25 or 30 minutes (I almost never drink water that fast first thing in the morning especially right after a coffee). Now I should know this was asking for trouble, but stupid me tells myself "hey I can just hit the head when I get there an hour from now and if I cant make it I'll stop somewhere quick". Fast forward...I feel a slight urge a half hour later but in my usual habit I ignore the rest area I passed by😁,  I swear my bladder went from 0-60 in that half hour to my exit. But again naive me, I had that problem solved. I had to grab some quick lunch anyway as I would be stuck at the shop for quite a while...I would just hit a fast food place, go inside drain the tank while I order my food. Perfect solution...WRONG! The dining room was still closed to COVID, and the line at the drive thru was a mile long! 

FYI...for those of us into holding, some of us can take a long time to fill up our bladders to that point of desperation. What I learned on this day is that cold seltzer water does the trick FAST, and the key is to start early and drink fast so your body doesn't have the chance to absorb it by other means (and like with anything, the addition of caffeine helps too). 

So back to my predicament, the line at the drive through was inching along and at this point I was squirming and in real pain. After 10 or 15 minutes, I finally got out of there and was like another 5 minutes to the place I had to go. This was all in a city area, with absolutely NO woods around or anywhere to pull over. Every time my directions went "turn left", "turn right, I was literally cussing the thing out yelling "just get me there quickly" as I was holding onto the door for my dear life (and probably my crotch too at this point). Finally I get to the place still dry! As much as I love the excitement of desperation, this was NOT the moment where I wanted to flood my shorts. I park my truck, kind of walk slowly inside as to not lose my balance, to see that the regular waiting area (including the bathroom!) was closed off for health measures. Holding my cock through my shorts pocket (and thank got for the taller counter), I made eye contact with the employee and he said "I'm currently tied up with something but I'll be with you in a few minutes" (is this all really happening like this I thought to myself?). No way could I stand there for a few more minutes without leaking, I said "sure why not" and sat down on this fold out chair that happened to be in that roped off hallway there. I managed to hang on again till the dude called me back up, I handed him my keys and finally I was free. I left my bag of lunch on the floor, stepped outside and just as I exited the door I felt a spurt into my boxer briefs. I told myself "come on, you are almost there"...slowly limp around the corner while kind of holding myself in between trying not to be too obvious as I was in public view now. Coming around the side of the building, there were some trees about 50 yards away with a lot full of random equipment in between. As I made my way towards the trees, I felt a spurt and another spurt. I was not going to make it. About halfway there I started pissing uncontrollably into my shorts. At that point I unzipped my fly and struggled to get my cock out (thank God nobody was around in that lot at the time). I was pissing a torrent and couldn't stop, my back was to the road and if people went by and saw me I did not notice or care as I had much bigger things to worry about now. I kept peeing as I walked towards the trees (if only I could see what that looked like lol). After well over a minute it had slowed down to a trickle and I had made it to the edge of the lot where I had some level of cover. After being fully drained, I gave a couple of shakes (almost nothing as I had gone with such force!), stuffed my cock back inside and zipped up. I looked down and there was a good tennis ball sized wet patch on the lower left of my cargo shorts. No way was I going back in there like this. I managed to sneak back inside without being seen, grabbed my lunch and walked around for a couple of hours (luckily it was a 90 degree sunny day) to the point of where I fully dried and there was no sign. Don't know if anybody noticed, but if they did it's not like I know too many people in that area so who cares! I returned to the place and my truck is just about ready. Interesting day to say the least. 

Sorry if it was a bit long, I wanted to make sure I captured everything. This is my first time posting, and hopefully not the last. Once again I love desperation, but this was really not planned or wanted at the time! Guess I kind of asked for it though!

Edited by Pronto
  • Like 1
  • Hot 3
On 8/2/2020 at 7:13 AM, Loveebugg54 said:

I’ve done this then realized my destinations toilets were closed . In a busy parking lot I peed in a bowl I had in my car .

This is a big reason why I keep a large wide mouth water bottle under the front seat. I've sometimes pulled into a rest area so desperate that I knew I'd never make it once I stepped out of the car.

• Hot 1
On 8/9/2020 at 12:43 AM, Pronto said:

OK so here's my story. A couple of weeks ago I had to bring my truck to a place 2 hours away to have something installed on it. I woke up, had some cereal with juice. I probably peed when I got up, but definitely not since breakfast. I had to hit the road right away as I had quite a drive ahead and not much time to spare, and hit the Dunkin Donuts drive thru getting my usual large coffee, and also brought along a 1L bottle of seltzer water I happened to have in my fridge iced cold (I take extra efforts to stay hydrated in the summertime). So the coffee was gone in about 30 minutes, still having 1 1/2 hours left of driving I cracked open the bottle of seltzer. Not sure what was going on then or if I had some crazy thirst overcome me, but that 1L was gone in probably 25 or 30 minutes (I almost never drink water that fast first thing in the morning especially right after a coffee). Now I should know this was asking for trouble, but stupid me tells myself "hey I can just hit the head when I get there an hour from now and if I cant make it I'll stop somewhere quick". Fast forward...I feel a slight urge a half hour later but in my usual habit I ignore the rest area I passed by😁,  I swear my bladder went from 0-60 in that half hour to my exit. But again naive me, I had that problem solved. I had to grab some quick lunch anyway as I would be stuck at the shop for quite a while...I would just hit a fast food place, go inside drain the tank while I order my food. Perfect solution...WRONG! The dining room was still closed to COVID, and the line at the drive thru was a mile long! 

FYI...for those of us into holding, some of us can take a long time to fill up our bladders to that point of desperation. What I learned on this day is that cold seltzer water does the trick FAST, and the key is to start early and drink fast so your body doesn't have the chance to absorb it by other means (and like with anything, the addition of caffeine helps too). 

So back to my predicament, the line at the drive through was inching along and at this point I was squirming and in real pain. After 10 or 15 minutes, I finally got out of there and was like another 5 minutes to the place I had to go. This was all in a city area, with absolutely NO woods around or anywhere to pull over. Every time my directions went "turn left", "turn right, I was literally cussing the thing out yelling "just get me there quickly" as I was holding onto the door for my dear life (and probably my crotch too at this point). Finally I get to the place still dry! As much as I love the excitement of desperation, this was NOT the moment where I wanted to flood my shorts. I park my truck, kind of walk slowly inside as to not lose my balance, to see that the regular waiting area (including the bathroom!) was closed off for health measures. Holding my cock through my shorts pocket (and thank got for the taller counter), I made eye contact with the employee and he said "I'm currently tied up with something but I'll be with you in a few minutes" (is this all really happening like this I thought to myself?). No way could I stand there for a few more minutes without leaking, I said "sure why not" and sat down on this fold out chair that happened to be in that roped off hallway there. I managed to hang on again till the dude called me back up, I handed him my keys and finally I was free. I left my bag of lunch on the floor, stepped outside and just as I exited the door I felt a spurt into my boxer briefs. I told myself "come on, you are almost there"...slowly limp around the corner while kind of holding myself in between trying not to be too obvious as I was in public view now. Coming around the side of the building, there were some trees about 50 yards away with a lot full of random equipment in between. As I made my way towards the trees, I felt a spurt and another spurt. I was not going to make it. About halfway there I started pissing uncontrollably into my shorts. At that point I unzipped my fly and struggled to get my cock out (thank God nobody was around in that lot at the time). I was pissing a torrent and couldn't stop, my back was to the road and if people went by and saw me I did not notice or care as I had much bigger things to worry about now. I kept peeing as I walked towards the trees (if only I could see what that looked like lol). After well over a minute it had slowed down to a trickle and I had made it to the edge of the lot where I had some level of cover. After being fully drained, I gave a couple of shakes (almost nothing as I had gone with such force!), stuffed my cock back inside and zipped up. I looked down and there was a good tennis ball sized wet patch on the lower left of my cargo shorts. No way was I going back in there like this. I managed to sneak back inside without being seen, grabbed my lunch and walked around for a couple of hours (luckily it was a 90 degree sunny day) to the point of where I fully dried and there was no sign. Don't know if anybody noticed, but if they did it's not like I know too many people in that area so who cares! I returned to the place and my truck is just about ready. Interesting day to say the least. 

Sorry if it was a bit long, I wanted to make sure I captured everything. This is my first time posting, and hopefully not the last. Once again I love desperation, but this was really not planned or wanted at the time! Guess I kind of asked for it though!

Great account! You were so close to pissing your pants!!! 

I needed to go before I left work but thought I could hold it until I arrived home. This was a mistake.

I hit traffic on the way home and I was bursting. I got about halfway home before realising I would not be able to hold and tried to find a public toilet to use. This was not easy to find and being in standstill traffic didn't help. I was literally bouncing up and down to avoid leakage.

I finally decided to pull into a quiet side street and hopped into the back seat making sure that there were no prying eyes. I took my water bottle and put the rim of the bottle around my knob. I also put a tissue around the rim to avoid making a mess and let go. My bottle filled extremely quickly but my bladder wasn't drained. However the pressure was gone and I was able to make it home before completely relieving myself.

• Hot 1