Tanksfeet custom videos - Do not buy unless you want to be scammed

Whatever you do don't buy any custom videos from tanksfeet from manyvids.

I bought a custom video from her and she still has not sent it.  She said it was ready, but still has not sent it.  I paid her already and she still has not sent the video.

She is a scammer so I would advise you not to purchase any of her videos.

https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000818975/tanksfeet/Store/Videos/

1 minute ago, Sophie said:

She's probably a little busy. Calling her a scammer so soon seems ridiculous.

Well how would you feel if you bought a video from someone and they still have not sent it?

I used my hard earned money for the video.  Usually people send the videos right after making the payment.  Not a day later.

A couple of days turnaround seems quite normal for a custom video. 

Update us if you still haven't heard back from her in a couple of days, but at this point I think it's more likely she was just busy last night rather than her scamming you. 🙂 

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Admin said:

Update us if you still haven't heard back from her in a couple of days, but at this point I think it's more likely she was just busy last night rather than her scamming you. 🙂 

1 hour ago, F.W said:

I would never buy anything from an unknown person online,whos to say its not even a guy?You have to find these things out.

@Admin I will keep you all updated. 

@F.W I’ve seen her video previews on clips4sale and even on manyvids so I know she says who she says she is which is why I wanted a custom from her.

As far as buying anything from her again I’m not doing that ever again. 

You would think she would be giving everyone good customer service and treating people good to improve her business and things. 

Not entirely sure what specifics you asked for, but from her MV page you linked us to, shes obviously heavily pregnant...dude a whole plethora of things could've happened to her since you placed your order. What you received as a response from her might've just been an automated reply, who knows?! Either way if I'm going to pay for something like a personalised video from the net, I'm treating it like a trade job and i 'aint paying until I got the video on my drive. Fool me once and all that jazz...

On 8/1/2019 at 3:13 PM, Admin said:

Well I have confirmed that it was a scam because she has blocked me.  Not sure why she did, but don't buy videos from her and spread the word to people that you know.

I tried messaging her about it yesterday and again this morning and no response.

37 minutes ago, GottaGoPee said:

Well I have confirmed that it was a scam because she has blocked me.  Not sure why she did, but don't buy videos from her and spread the word to people that you know.

I tried messaging her about it yesterday and again this morning and no response.

Sorry to hear that.

What did you use to make the payment, as you might be able to reverse it if it was a scam? 

17 hours ago, GottaGoPee said:

I used "Make it rain".  It's on her page on manyvids.  It's what she told me to use to pay her for the video that I never received.

It looks like that site is just a gateway to using PayPal.

If the payment was processed with paypal, you can dispute the payment by stating the deal was for digital goods and was never delivered, and you will almost certainly get your money back.

7 hours ago, Admin said:

It looks like that site is just a gateway to using PayPal.

If the payment was processed with paypal, you can dispute the payment by stating the deal was for digital goods and was never delivered, and you will almost certainly get your money back.

On my purchase history on the invoice on manyvids it says "purchased using rocketgate."  So I think it was some payment processor with manyvids.