Official News Improved PM Search Functionality

Just a quick update to let you know that the search bar on your PM inbox has now been improved.

There's a little wheel icon next to the search bar when viewing PM's, which lets you select whether to search by username, conversation title, inside messages etc.

So for example, you could decide to search for just conversations with a certain member.

Not exactly brand new functionality, just far more efficient, as you'll hopefully find out if you ever want to search for anything. 

Hope it helps.

• Thanks 2

I was hoping I could only display messages within a conversation that met the search criteria. Ie if I searched for "Morgan", only show the reply that contained Morgan instead of the whole conversation. 

Still really awesome though. Thank you! 

49 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I was hoping I could only display messages within a conversation that met the search criteria. Ie if I searched for "Morgan", only show the reply that contained Morgan instead of the whole conversation. 

Still really awesome though. Thank you! 

Apologies, I should have specified. Hopefully we'll be able to add that in soon too, as I realise if a conversation is particularly long then finding something can be tricky. For now though this is at least a step in the right direction.