My reduced presence here

nopjans

@nopjans, you have always been one of my favourite writers of naughty peeing erotica and all your other contributions are great additions to our content.

How could I not notice you going quiet? I tended not to worry too much cos all of us have real life shit taking over from time to time, and assumed - correctly it seems - that this was the case with you.

Take as long as you need and I look forward to your more active return.

• Like 2
  • 5 months later...

@nopjans, I am glad I found this post. I did notice that you were missing because I have been waiting for updates on “The World is Her Toilet” and “The Piss Empire” series. I loved both of them due to their sheer naughtiness (although maybe I love “The Piss Empire” a bit more because of the mixing of naughtiness with power, unique tradition, & reverence/devotion to the Empress’ urine). 

Good luck with your offline life. I hope whatever problems or situations that you face offline can be taken care of. I look forward to the day that you’ll go back to this community. All the best to you!!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1