Lines for the bathroom

On 8/1/2019 at 12:57 AM, Riley said:

Ok the answer to both of these is when I go see theatre performances, mainly musicals. The bathrooms are always tiny and not at all equipped to handle the load of the auditorium. 

I saw a show a few days ago and I had to go a little during intermission and so right as intermission started I bolted to the bathroom knowing the lines and by the time I got there there was already a like 30 minutes line formed for a 15 minute intermission so I went and sat back down. I did make it to the end of the show...... My bladder did not like me that day though......

I used to work in a theatre with a 2000 seater auditorium. This is so true, and the lines were huge at shows that typically attracted more women we sometimes repurposed the gents in the circle as additional ladies rooms

would love to know how many used the urinals!

• Like 1

I was reading something about club bathroom s and I learned that ladies pee on floors in clubs (Not in the bathroom) due to the lines. Makes sense, clubs are poorly light and with some of their outfits it’s convenient. 

The longest I’ve waited was a couple minutes for a urinal to free up. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

One day I aspire to be the kind of woman who pees wherever they want to. I especially love the stories that @Starks2010 mentioned about women peeing on the floor of clubs and such. But I'm not one of clubbing and partying and I'm not confident enough in myself to pee anywhere but the toilet lol. 

So I am, unfortunately, the woman who waits in a long line for the bathroom 😑

I have a female friend whose pissed in store fitting rooms, both carpeted and uncarpeted, not to be naughty but out of convenience. She said when she takes her clothes off she automatically has to go. She goes a lot too, I’ve seen it. If her daughter was with her she’ll use a bottle in the fitting room instead of the floor. She explained that growing up, playing outside, if her and her sisters came inside to use the bathroom they would have to stay in a lot of times so they went outside and that stuck with them in their adult lives. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

I have a female friend whose pissed in store fitting rooms, both carpeted and uncarpeted, not to be naughty but out of convenience. She said when she takes her clothes off she automatically has to go. She goes a lot too, I’ve seen it. If her daughter was with her she’ll use a bottle in the fitting room instead of the floor. She explained that growing up, playing outside, if her and her sisters came inside to use the bathroom they would have to stay in a lot of times so they went outside and that stuck with them in their adult lives. 

I aspire to be like that in fitting rooms too 🤣 I'm like her that when my clothes come off I need to pee. Maybe it's the cold air. 

• Like 3
On 7/30/2019 at 10:08 PM, Chr1908 said:

Here is an interesting couple of questions:

1. What is the longest line you have ever been in to pee?

2. What is the longest line you have ever seen for the bathroom (male or female)?

1. Probably at the fair with my ex bf. Line was at least 40 people in front of me and easily 20 behind me.

2. Same as 1 

As a male the longest line I have ever waited in moved quite quickly so nothing memorable there.

As for longest line, I'd say at an annual event where the lines for the ladies room in certain areas literally extend to about 60 people outside the door with probably another 5-10 inside and out of site. 

That said, as a life-long line watcher, the best lines usually are not the longest. The best lines are:  semi-long, at a bathroom where the person in front is outside and in view, and preferably co-ed or with a similar line to the men's room. That's where the best cases of desperation and seeing women resorting to alternative means of relief. I also like to be able to easily see those that are quite desperate and close to the front as well as the reactions of those who arrive to see that they will need to wait.