Lines for the bathroom

Longest wait for me was a out 10 min tell I said fuck it and pissed outside behind the port-a-John. This was tailgating at a baseball game so taking a leak infront of hundreds of strangers was an odd experience. Lucky for me the cops just missed me lol.

Womens line is always longer in my experience.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

My longest line was a baseball game I had 30 men in front.I held it the whole game needing to go bad and hurting. Then when my turn I cant go try to relax bladder mussels.  

I got bladder shy that time. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Chr1908 said:

Here is an interesting couple of questions:

1. What is the longest line you have ever been in to pee?

2. What is the longest line you have ever seen for the bathroom (male or female)?

1. I would say at least 30 minutes.

2. Probably that one as some line ups were too long so I endded up finding another place to go.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
21 hours ago, Chr1908 said:

2. What is the longest line you have ever seen for the bathroom (male or female)?

Ok the answer to both of these is when I go see theatre performances, mainly musicals. The bathrooms are always tiny and not at all equipped to handle the load of the auditorium. 

I saw a show a few days ago and I had to go a little during intermission and so right as intermission started I bolted to the bathroom knowing the lines and by the time I got there there was already a like 30 minutes line formed for a 15 minute intermission so I went and sat back down. I did make it to the end of the show...... My bladder did not like me that day though......

• Like 3
On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 1:57 AM, Riley said:

Ok the answer to both of these is when I go see theatre performances, mainly musicals. The bathrooms are always tiny and not at all equipped to handle the load of the auditorium. 

I saw a show a few days ago and I had to go a little during intermission and so right as intermission started I bolted to the bathroom knowing the lines and by the time I got there there was already a like 30 minutes line formed for a 15 minute intermission so I went and sat back down. I did make it to the end of the show...... My bladder did not like me that day though......

LOL sweetie just pop a fucking squat!!!!

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 2:47 PM, speedy3471 said:

I bet it didn't lol

And I proposed a solution HAHAHAHAHHAHA

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

A long time ago I saw an extremely desperate woman waiting in line for the bathroom in a food court in a mall. It wasn't the longest line I've ever seen but it was by far the most desperate person I've ever seen in a line. She had two or three people in front of her and she was literally grabbing her crotch with both hands and hopping/bobbing up and down rhythmically, knees bending and everything. The thing I remember in particular was the look on her face -- she looked right at me and it was a look of just sheer desperation. She didn't pee her pants but if the line had been any longer she might have. This moment kickstarted my entire interest in this fetish -- for some reason I was fixated on it and I ended up with a lifelong interest in desperate women. One thing led to another and I eventually ended up with a fetish for holding my own pee, and that also led to a fetish for women telling me I have to hold it -- but it all started with the hopping woman at the mall. It's something I find really weird because if I hadn't gone to the mall that day, I probably never would have ended up with this fetish or any of the experiences that came along with it. Pretty crazy when you look at it like that.

As far as the longest line *I* have ever been in -- that I'm not sure. The lines for the men's room can be sort of long sometimes at baseball/football games, but they're usually so quick that they're not really much of an issue.

Edited by gottapee87
  • Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2020 at 10:02 PM, gottapee87 said:

A long time ago I saw an extremely desperate woman waiting in line for the bathroom in a food court in a mall. It wasn't the longest line I've ever seen but it was by far the most desperate person I've ever seen in a line. She had two or three people in front of her and she was literally grabbing her crotch with both hands and hopping/bobbing up and down rhythmically, knees bending and everything. The thing I remember in particular was the look on her face -- she looked right at me and it was a look of just sheer desperation. She didn't pee her pants but if the line had been any longer she might have. This moment kickstarted my entire interest in this fetish -- for some reason I was fixated on it and I ended up with a lifelong interest in desperate women. One thing led to another and I eventually ended up with a fetish for holding my own pee, and that also led to a fetish for women telling me I have to hold it -- but it all started with the hopping woman at the mall. It's something I find really weird because if I hadn't gone to the mall that day, I probably never would have ended up with this fetish or any of the experiences that came along with it. Pretty crazy when you look at it like that.

As far as the longest line *I* have ever been in -- that I'm not sure. The lines for the men's room can be sort of long sometimes at baseball/football games, but they're usually so quick that they're not really much of an issue.

I've noticed over the years that when a line forms for the mens room, they don't hesitate to find an alternative, such as these Spanish men are doing in the corridors of the football stadium or these guys pissing in front of the sinks and in the entrance alcove. It's only piss and men don't need any fixture to do it into, just spray it out guys.

vlcsnap-00040.jpg

vlcsnap-00049.jpg

vlcsnap-00048.jpg

On 7/31/2019 at 1:26 PM, spywareonya said:

@Chr1908

@Kylenut2

@speedy3471

@Sephora

I have never been in line in my life

It's a complete NO for me, I refuse to piss in public toilets, and to wait for a bodily need in the name of moralism, no, definitely not

I need to piss I pop a squat, maybe not necessarily in an angry and over-visible way but I will never be in a line

I just remember during a concert I stirred some kind of an uprising when I saw a very long line for portable bathrooms and I just reached some grasse twenty feet away from the line, and just performed a high squat and peed in full daylight in front of all the dozens of people in line, with a girl saying something like "...or you can do like her, that does't wait her turn" but with a very nasty attitude, not as joke

I kept on pissing like I did not herd her, then shook my ass up and down quite visibly, and then turned to face her and grinned "It's not my fault if you are metalhead only by name"

Boys started to laugh, stepped out from the line and started to piss where I just peed, while the girl was without ways to reply, but it was obvious that she was hungry as I humiliated her in front of the Whole audience

Fuck her!!! You don't come to a black metal concert to use portapotties HOLY FUCK!!!

You should fucking rush the gates of somebody's house and piss in is garden!!!

There are other kinds of music for the faints of heart!

Black metal manda hijos de puta!!!

Fuck yeah! 

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...
On 7/30/2019 at 8:08 PM, Chr1908 said:

My username does indicate that I love lines and the desperate people that are in them. 1. About 25 guys in front of me at my State Fair. 2. The longest line I ever saw was the female line at a concert, boy was it long around 40 I guess. Being in line is so much fun because I get arousal from hopping, bouncing, wiggling, swaying which your body wants to do when needing to empty your bladder.