Someone got caught... read

First, this is not me lolol  I just got this in FB about a young teen peeing on potatoes in a wallmart.

After reading where this was posted, a few people refered it to the new peeing challenge that just started.

Screenshot_20190730-153201_Facebook.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
13 minutes ago, F.W said:

Cant really approve of this,people have to eat that.Im all for weird peeing but when it affects innocent shoppers then no.

I agree with you F.W. The story is funny to me but crosses the line when it affects other people 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
14 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Those who do not wash potatoes and do not smell them before cooking them can get much worse than a girl's piss from them

Fair enough. I always wash my produce, even if it's from my garden. I've also bee  known to piss in ours lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
20 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Fair enough. I always wash my produce, even if it's from my garden. I've also bee  known to piss in ours lol

LOOOOL

Really, piss can damage stuff, but we are entitled to CHECK stuff before buying it

CAVEAT EMPTOR!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
43 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Those who do not wash potatoes and do not smell them

I buy new potatoes in a bag anyway 😀 its not logical maybe but I don't like the idea of pissing on fresh stuff, pee is pretty inert and harmless for the most part but if the store found out all the food would be destroyed.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

Hello members,
I don’t approve of a young teen peeing on potatoes but I do wonder how she accomplished it.  I believe I heard somewhere she was drunk.  If someone doesn’t mind since I cannot view pictures or videos, could they describe to me in a privet message or through this topic how she carried out peeing on the potatoes?
Examples: did she undress or lift up a skirt to pee?  Did she stand in front of a bin or clime on top of the bin?  Did she sit or squat on the bin and any other details you wish to write about?
Thanks

Ugh. I saw this on FB and thought the same. You guys know I love naughty peeing, esp in public. Pop a squat behind some clothing racks in Walmart for all I care, but pissing on food? Nasty af. I don't condone this at all. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
6 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Ugh. I saw this on FB and thought the same. You guys know I love naughty peeing, esp in public. Pop a squat behind some clothing racks in Walmart for all I care, but pissing on food? Nasty af. I don't condone this at all. 

I don't know why she didn't pop a squat in one of the isles 

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...

I had not heard of this story before...

On 8/2/2019 at 8:38 AM, Bacardi said:

I agree with you completely!

I'm all for peeing anywhere the urge strikes, indoors or out, hell just pee on the floor behind something for all I care!

but peeing on food? Even I would have to say there should be some kinda boundary. 

• Agree 1