Jump to content

Does anyone here like Girls doing No 2?


Recommended Posts

  • 6 months later...

I'll add my thoughts here since they are kind of different than most I have read. I don't consider myself to have a scat fetish, it's not something I've ever had the slightest interest in at all until I met my current girl. She's on such another level for me that I absolutely go insane if she offers to suck my dick while she's pooping, but it holds no appeals at all with anyone but her. I think it's more of a private, intimate sharing than being turned on by the pooping itself. I guess on some level it's more of a fetish for my girl than anything else...but I'm no psychologist either.

  • Love 1
Link to post

I guess I'll weigh in. I'm definitely into it. Don't know why, but I guess I always kind of have been.

Like many others, I'm not really so much into the hard scat play and smearing stuff. But I'm pretty heavily into EFRO - "erotic female relief observance", an old term coined (I think) by JoyAngeles. Simply put, I'm into watching girls pee, poop, and fart. The bigger, badder, and messier, the better. I love it and I find it hot. I've never really told people about this side of me (except sometimes when i was really drunk and it kind of spilled out - I don't drink anymore partly because of that kind of stuff) and I honestly don't expect that anyone will really truly understand or accept it. I went through some hard times in my life when i didn't know how to deal with that fact. It's a little better now.

There are a lot of videos online of just women pooping, just women farting, etc - you have to know what to look for.

Other parts of this fetish that I find arousing (since we're being honest here) is male toilet slaves serving women. I don't know why, but for some reason that stuff turns me on. (Again, most people wouldn't understand or accept this - I know it's weird, I know it's taboo, I know that nobody likes this stuff. But I do.) But I also really like scenarios where women have to really go and they go in naughty places (naughty pooping is really the rarest of all - Devil-Sophie is the only one I know of that does this kind of stuff), and I honestly also love videos where they try to use a toilet but make a mess somehow (Japanese videos are great for this).

If I had to try to analyze it - I love the female form, and I love butts. Women farting has been a thing for me pretty much all my life, along with them peeing, and I think that poop was just kind of a natural extension to that. I have said this before in other posts, but I love the concept of women and a full release, full relief scenario, and I guess this falls into that. As for the toilet slave stuff....I think that's a pretty extreme form of the stuff I like about naughty pissing - the nonchalance and the satisfaction of her release and pleasure without caring about the consequences and inconveniencing or hurting someone else - in this case, it's a lot more direct. (Unfortunately for me, this type of stuff usually goes hand-in-hand with really extreme, heavy BDSM and other stuff like that, which I actually kind of hate. The conflation of these two fetishes is understandable, but unfortunate.)

I've written a lot, as usual - I feel as though I've been dumping my inner thoughts out on these forums a lot more lately. But yeah, I'm into this stuff. I've tried to be discreet about it on these forums and will continue to do so, but if anyone has any questions (like "dude, why the fuck are you so weird") I'll try to answer the best I can.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
On 3/17/2021 at 7:23 AM, p1ssputz said:

I guess I'll weigh in. I'm definitely into it. Don't know why, but I guess I always kind of have been.

Like many others, I'm not really so much into the hard scat play and smearing stuff. But I'm pretty heavily into EFRO - "erotic female relief observance", an old term coined (I think) by JoyAngeles. Simply put, I'm into watching girls pee, poop, and fart. The bigger, badder, and messier, the better. I love it and I find it hot. I've never really told people about this side of me (except sometimes when i was really drunk and it kind of spilled out - I don't drink anymore partly because of that kind of stuff) and I honestly don't expect that anyone will really truly understand or accept it. I went through some hard times in my life when i didn't know how to deal with that fact. It's a little better now.

There are a lot of videos online of just women pooping, just women farting, etc - you have to know what to look for.

Other parts of this fetish that I find arousing (since we're being honest here) is male toilet slaves serving women. I don't know why, but for some reason that stuff turns me on. (Again, most people wouldn't understand or accept this - I know it's weird, I know it's taboo, I know that nobody likes this stuff. But I do.) But I also really like scenarios where women have to really go and they go in naughty places (naughty pooping is really the rarest of all - Devil-Sophie is the only one I know of that does this kind of stuff), and I honestly also love videos where they try to use a toilet but make a mess somehow (Japanese videos are great for this).

If I had to try to analyze it - I love the female form, and I love butts. Women farting has been a thing for me pretty much all my life, along with them peeing, and I think that poop was just kind of a natural extension to that. I have said this before in other posts, but I love the concept of women and a full release, full relief scenario, and I guess this falls into that. As for the toilet slave stuff....I think that's a pretty extreme form of the stuff I like about naughty pissing - the nonchalance and the satisfaction of her release and pleasure without caring about the consequences and inconveniencing or hurting someone else - in this case, it's a lot more direct. (Unfortunately for me, this type of stuff usually goes hand-in-hand with really extreme, heavy BDSM and other stuff like that, which I actually kind of hate. The conflation of these two fetishes is understandable, but unfortunate.)

I've written a lot, as usual - I feel as though I've been dumping my inner thoughts out on these forums a lot more lately. But yeah, I'm into this stuff. I've tried to be discreet about it on these forums and will continue to do so, but if anyone has any questions (like "dude, why the fuck are you so weird") I'll try to answer the best I can.

Everybody's different but I'm about where you are.  Hardcore action holds no attraction for me but I'm a definite EFRO lover.  Sadly there are very few sites that cater for that at present.  

Link to post
  • 4 months later...

Moderator wading in here...   

The subject of this thread is 'does anyone like girls doing no.2' and it is a very narrow line between discussing in a way which is inside or is outside the site rules.  In particular Site Rule 5 states:

5. Do not post bestiality or scat content on this site. Any fetishes other than pee should be discussed in the 'Other Adult Content' section, and are allowed at the administrator's discretion.

As the rule 5 says - do not post scat content on this site.

So how can this thread be allowed, you may ask?   Reading this thread you'll see it is a list of people discussing whether they are interested or not...   It is not and cannot be a place for people to share individual stories, true accounts or any other actual discussion about scat / poop / no.2 / messy diapers or however you would describe it.

Also of course any conversation taking place in chat is under exactly the same site rules.  Asking for people to message privately to discuss the subject is not acceptable (and I've just removed a post to that effect, which is why I'm writing here).

 

 

 

  • Agree 1
Link to post
  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Charl0tte said:

Where on this site are we allowed to talk about poo? I'm not into scat.

Well, erm, nowhere.

Site rule 5:   Do not post bestiality or scat content on this site.

So, it's a no I'm afraid - this is not the site for it.

[Edited by Goose - See below instead]

Edited by gldenwetgoose
Link to post
1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Well, erm, nowhere.

Site rule 5:   Do not post bestiality or scat content on this site.

So, it's a no I'm afraid - this is not the site for it.

I just want to talk about pooing on the floor, not playing with it.

Link to post
9 hours ago, Charl0tte said:

I just want to talk about pooing on the floor, not playing with it.

We don't draw a distinction - whilst you (or maybe us) would have a specific interpretation of the word Scat we don't really distinguish.  Pee is what this site is about and not poo.   Sorry.

[Edited by Goose - See below instead]

Edited by gldenwetgoose
Link to post
On 7/30/2019 at 12:31 PM, Admin said:

Totally fine to have a thread to discuss it here, and their is no sensor on using the terms shit and scat.

All we don't want is lots of threads based on scat, and most importantly scat photos and videos being uploaded, as we want to save the forum's resources for pee.

So yes, no issue asking who else here has that fetish. Anyway, back to the thread... 🙂 

@Admin Hey Admin before I started this in 2019 I did ask you for permission if I can bring up no 2 here and you said yes as long as we don't go too deep into it. Back then you did give me permission that I can bring this up here as long as no one goes too deep into it. And @spywareonya also replied to it. But if the rules have changed now then you can delete it. And I promise from now on that I will never bring up no 2 here again and I think others will also listen. And I do not go on this site as much as I used to in the past. In the last year or so my visits to this site became less frequent so if rules changed then I probably missed out reading them since I do not visit the site as much as I used to in the past. But now in the last week or so I am visiting the site more frequently like I used to so I should be more aware of rule changes. And I think others to have brought up no 2 here. Just like me this person also brought up no 2 but did not take permission but they did warn others though. 

   

And this person in 2020 also started a thread about no 2 without permission.

   

 

I think if site rules have changed then from now on everyone will follow it. 

Edited by peeingone
  • Like 1
Link to post

I'm sure @Admin will clarify when he next has the opportunity.  

In the interim I've been looking a little more into the site's archives and poo / poop / scat content has been and is dealt with.  One thing is absolutely rock solid which is no images or video may be posted on the site, so that is a given.

So the next question is on the remaining content, ie textual on the site.  There is an extant precedence (apologies for the language, what I mean is there are examples of how the rules have been applied) back in 2017 that poop should not appear at all in the pee stories section.  That's been discussed in the staff area a couple of times.  Thus the two examples above obviously do cover poop and obviously neither were removed. If you read the full thread of the second posted story, you'll see that the member was issued a formal warning over it.  In other cases staff have edited and removed words from stories to restrict their content solely to pee.  But resources are sometimes limited and if it's not stated in a title it may be missed.

In other words referring back to rule 5, Pee Images and videos may not be posted on the site and poo (or other fetishes) are not to be discussed inside the pee section.  In other words no poo, scat or whatever term you prefer in Pee Stories, Real Pee Experiences, Men Peeing etc.

Now - I think it's important in life that we all challenge ourself and our decisions.  Not to beat ourselves up, but to question whether we are interpreting the environment around us correctly and acting upon it.  The general thread that Admin and staff have applied is that:

- This is a pee site first and foremost.  The pee areas are only for pee and other strong fetishes shouldn't be mixed in there. Other fetishes should be discussed within the Sex & Porn area and as long as not too deeply.

 

So I will amend the statements I made last night - this thread is already on the subject of Poop and so is a sensible place to carry on.   So I'm going to amend what I posted on August 12th and this also overtakes the statements I made last night.   Please use this statement below instead:

 

The subject of this thread is 'does anyone like girls doing no.2' and it is a very narrow line between discussing in a way which is inside or is outside the site rules.  In particular Site Rule 5 states:

5. Do not post bestiality or scat content on this site. Any fetishes other than pee should be discussed in the 'Other Adult Content' section, and are allowed at the administrator's discretion.

As the rule 5 says - do not post scat content on this site.  Definitely this applies to media (pictures and links to video).

So how can this thread be allowed, you may ask?   Reading this thread you'll see it is a list of people discussing whether they are interested or not...   Firstly this is a thread in the Sex & Porn area which is the correct place for fetishes other than pee.  It is acceptable to discuss the fact you are into it, and in this topic to discuss the aspects of it you enjoy and/or practice.

Also of course any conversation taking place here or also in chat is under the full set of site rules.  Asking for people to message privately to discuss the subject is not acceptable (begging for content) and also criticising the opinions of others etc.

Link to post

I occasionally take my pee fetish to the next step and poop as well but it’s very rare.  But absolutely no play with it and I wouldn’t want to do it with a partner. I just sometimes poop as I pee on the bathroom floor, shower or bath (somewhere easy to clean with bleach straight away lol), and I think I’d like to try going in my pants at least once to see what it feels like. I think it’s the same Fetish as being desperate and losing control. 

Link to post
On 7/30/2019 at 10:58 PM, cheekyfe11a said:

As well as enjoying seeing pics and movies of girls peeing. I must confess I dont mind pics and videos of cute girls having a poo. I love to see the girl straining and hearing them moan as they start to slide one out and the look of exquisite relief as they release their burden. 

Also It is so sexy to see their tiny anusus stretch open as the tip peaks out and they squeeze the rest out. The bigger the better.

Thats about where it stops with me though I'm not into seeing them smearing and doing anything else with their shit after. 

 

Same here as long it is a solid one. Don’t mind catching them out if they were desperate and have to go. But never really seen anyone do it in rl but have seen loads of logs and tissues next to it though. 
 

as long as they dug a hole or clean up after them selfs. 

Link to post

I guess I got this out of my system some years ago.

For a while I hiked with a woman who seem to have to do this at least once every time we were on the trail. Not that I ever saw anything, but she'd make a point of announcing her need before she went.  And, when she caught with me again, she'd give a full report of how large it was and what it felt like. TMI, I say.

 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...