Does anyone here like Girls doing No 2?

@Admin Thanks Admin for letting Me know! To all the other users here I also want to know if anyone of You like girls farting here? I have a feeling that the number of people that like girls farting is higher than the number of people that like girls pooping. I hope people who are into girls pooping and farting are bold enough to answer here. 

Not really into it myself, the only pleasurable thing about it for me is dropping a large one in the morning 😀 as for farting, I never grew up so it just makes me giggle!

Edited by mickymoist
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, mickymoist said:

as for farting, I never grew up so it just makes me giggle!

I am the same. I often say that my sense of humour stopped evolving when I was about 12. I very much have the sense of humour of a 12 year old boy, and farts are just so funny. 

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1
8 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Ehhehhhe naughty boy!!!

You end up with the wrong girl… or maybe the right one...

Well lets just say I doubt my mother would have been impressed if the first girlfriend I ever brought home took a shit on the living room carpet, lol.

Could have blamed the dog, I suppose, hahaha

• Haha 3
  • Hot 1
31 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Well lets just say I doubt my mother would have been impressed if the first girlfriend I ever brought home took a shit on the living room carpet, lol.

Could have blamed the dog, I suppose, hahaha

To avoid this kind of problems, I would have explained carefully that the shit on the floor was from me

HOME MADE ahahahahahahahah

• Haha 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

To avoid this kind of problems, I would have explained carefully that the shit on the floor was from me

I very much doubt that my mum would have been impressed by such an explanation, haha

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Was she that tough?

I never actually put it to the test. But she was seriously pissed off with my sister when she discovered that she'd been pissing on her own bedroom carpet. So all the indications are that she would not have taken kindly to me shitting on the living room carpet, lol.

• Haha 2

So we can make a deal, I shit on your floor and you clean up before anybody finds out

It's a deal, especially if you piss on the floor too. All you gotta do is make it to my place, lol

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, cheekyfe11a said:

As well as enjoying seeing pics and movies of girls peeing. I must confess I dont mind pics and videos of cute girls having a poo. I love to see the girl straining and hearing them moan as they start to slide one out and the look of exquisite relief as they release their burden. 

Also It is so sexy to see their tiny anusus stretch open as the tip peaks out and they squeeze the rest out. The bigger the better.

Thats about where it stops with me though I'm not into seeing them smearing and doing anything else with their shit after. 

Quite my tought

Thank you for being here again!!! I missed you!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Quite my tought

Thank you for being here again!!! I missed you!!!

Cheers Nancy 

It is so nice to bump into you again

What a strangely nice place this forum is we have bumped into each other on here while discussing the pleasures of seeing and looking at girls pooping Hehe! 

Missed you too hun xx

Edited by cheekyfe11a
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, cheekyfe11a said:

Cheers Nancy 

It is so nice to bump into you again

What a strangely nice place this forum is we have bumped into each other on here while discussing the pleasures of seeing and looking at girls pooping Hehe! 

Missed you too hun xx

The forum even embettered since your last visit

IF you are curious, check the current piss challenges to win Gold Membership, they are all made BY ME, it was a honour and absolutely amusing!!!

No pressure to partecipate, but they are very easy!!!

Now, back to poop, I just took one, while chatting here on my laptop

• Haha 1
  • Love 3

The forum even embettered since your last visit

IF you are curious, check the current piss challenges to win Gold Membership, they are all made BY ME, it was a honour and absolutely amusing!!!

No pressure to partecipate, but they are very easy!!!

Now, back to poop, I just took one, while chatting here on my laptop

I did have a quick look at those challenges you have posted up and think they are a brilliant idea and look like fun. I will see if there are any I fancy posting content from me on. Excellent Nancy

So naughty and a turn on to think you squeezed out a poop while typing your reply to me hope it was a nice big one that stretched your tight bum Hehe! x 

• Hot 1