Official News PeeFans 2019 Survey Results

Section Three

Gold Membership

This is a bit of an overgeneralisation, but I think the clear consensus is that it's not for everyone, but most people certainly understand the need for it. If it means the rest of the site can sustain itself, then it is a good thing in most people's eyes. This site provides a lot of free content, and I still think it's fair that those willing to fund the site (and literally keep it alive) get extra perks, videos and features. 

The 2 most common reasons for people not purchasing it are not having the money at the moment, or simply never paying for adult websites. Both very fair reasons of course, although I would encourage all non-gold members to check out the following thread for a little more information:

Upshot: Gold membership will continue to run and improve. Some big updates are imminent. If you are willing to help the forum survive, and want more info about everything gold members can enjoy, visit https://peefans.com/gold 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I agree with EVERY SINGLE THING YOU WROTE

Really each one

I am particularly happy with your (very polite, quite your style, I would have been slightly more stern) answer about seeing people sex without going to the profile.

What are we, a supermarket for perverts? If they consider reading people's profile a waste of time, upon what do they want to make an interaction to rely?!

I am also definitely curious to see the darker skin, I use the blue and winter ones as blue is relaxing, but a darker one would be Amazing

Also greatly agree with your opinion about the dislike button

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

• Agree 2
  • Love 2

I think Peefans is a brilliant community and as with most things it is very much the case that each member will get back proportionately to what they put in - i.e. for the best experience, be a regular contributor.   It is great to see that most of the feedback has been positive and that some good ideas have been put forward.   Without a doubt though, a very big thank you is due to you, @Admin for keeping the site running and always aiming to move it forward.

I think your responses given above show that you are taking the input very seriously and that you have clearly identified where things are already good and the old motto of "leave well alone" should be applied, but where new ideas are relevant and feasible you are willing to work on applying them.   Thank you once again.

And of course.....  Thank you to each and every contributor that makes the site what it is.

Edited by Alfresco
typo
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Me too.

In the early days, we had negative icons in our armoury, including one for "disagree" and another for "dislike". A small number of members used them incessantly to express disapproval of anything they didn't like, which utterly undermined our friendly and welcoming ethos. This was particularly so when "dislike" icons were applied to the first posts of new members, as sometimes occurred. And they also proved at times to be a gift to trolls. 

I campaigned to have all negative icons done away with and think I persuaded the Businessman Admin who was in charge for a while, who if I recall correctly made that so.

Absolutely agree and endorse

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

I seem to have missed voting on the survey, but very encouraging to see the results - I'm definitely in the 'love it' camp.   Sure there are things that appeal less and others more, but it's not in my nature to whinge and expect the world to change to suit me.

Keep up the good works team - and keep contributing everyone else!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I do feel however there really ought to be a way of showing some kind of disapproval of what you may feel goes beyond what is acceptable,even on a site like this.There was a time when some drawings began to appear,as like cartoony,but which to my mind featured girls that would be some years below any legal age,blatantly below maybe even 14.Which is still way out of order.Maybe sometimes it can be hard to tell the age of a "model",but a drawing can leave no doubt.These were drawings but i thought they could lead to legal issues and i felt they were just wrong.There should be a "disapprove" icon...

45 minutes ago, F.W said:

I do feel however there really ought to be a way of showing some kind of disapproval of what you may feel goes beyond what is acceptable,even on a site like this.There was a time when some drawings began to appear,as like cartoony,but which to my mind featured girls that would be some years below any legal age,blatantly below maybe even 14.Which is still way out of order.Maybe sometimes it can be hard to tell the age of a "model",but a drawing can leave no doubt.These were drawings but i thought they could lead to legal issues and i felt they were just wrong.There should be a "disapprove" icon...

That is actually a perfect example of when to use the report feature on a post. The dislike function is just too easily abused and leads to a non friendly atmosphere in the community. People can still disagree and the report feature is great for extreme examples such as this. For minor things, either ignore them, or talk about them, like I am doing right now. 

Thank you! 

• Agree 4