The desperate adventure with my car

13 hours ago, Riley said:

As a little bit of pre information for the story, I was feeling rather naughty and wanted to do something pee related but then also realized I needed to go get gas. 

I sat down with a large glass of water and gulped it down, feeling my already full stomach struggle to accept the incoming water, but I kept drinking. Then I waited. It was only about 10 minutes to the gas station so I didn't want to leave too soon, or I wouldn't have to pee. I looked at some clothes to wear and settled on a shorter sundress since it was very hot outside and it would be convenient for the future😂 

I waited for a while just pretty much laying down until I felt a small urge form for me to pee, and this was my queue to go. I jumped into my car and my body kept telling me to go back inside and pee but I kept drinking water and ignored it, focusing on the gas station. 

As I started driving I felt my need steadily start to increase more and more rapidly. But everything seemed to be going ok. I drove along enjoying the feeling of my filling bladder and tried not to get hit by crazy drivers. 

On the way into the gas station I had a green left turn arrow and as I was in the middle of the intersection going through, I saw a car weaving through cars and then just try and run through the red light and I had to slame on the gas to get out of the way. The impact jostled me around and made me let a tiny spurt out. Shaken but otherwise ok I got into the gas station and got out of my car, feeling my need to pee all the sudden greatly increase. I just froze for a second trying not to pee before I started to fill my car up. Just waiting there feeling the ever increasing pressure of my bladder and not being able to help hold was very difficult. I could feel the drips slowly coming out of me as I waited for the pump to stop. 

When it finally did I quickly finished and got into my car where I grabbed myself and felt a wave of needing to pee a tiny bit less come over me. At this point my panties were a little wet but not super bad. I thought about going home at first but then realized that there was a road that was fairly abandoned that I've gone to pee on before and i decided to go. 

I felt my bladder now begging my bladder to let go. I was driving with my legs slammed together feeling myself barely holding on before I felt s leak escape. I grabbed myself with one hand trying to stop myself from leaking but felt another leak spurt into my hand. 

In a panic I pulled over and felt a long spurt shoot out of me and rushed behind my car where I lifted the bottom of my sundress and pushed down my panties peeing before I could even get fully yo the ground. It felt amazing. Seeing the river of pee trail away from me and seeing my pee spurt out was just too great of a feeling to put into words. I just felt amazing. 

When my stream finally tapered off I just sat there and let my finger trail along my lips feeling seemingly everything before I heard the sound of a car passing and snapped out of my moment of euphoria. I quickly jumped back into my car and sped home🙂

Sorry this story didn't have as much detail as my other storiesill be better in the future but I hope it was at least a little bit readable and I hope you all have an amazing day!

pictures would have gone great here 

• Thanks 1
22 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

This is super hot! I enjoyed this thank you!

On 7/29/2019 at 2:35 PM, speedy3471 said:

Very well written as usual Riley. I thought you were gonna have a piss all over the gas stations bathroom hahahahahah. Either way great story 

On 7/29/2019 at 3:54 AM, steamlover6 said:

Beautifully told, loved every second of the exciting tale!

On 7/29/2019 at 3:41 AM, Sxxn said:

pictures would have gone great here 

On 7/28/2019 at 8:45 PM, ZooeyGlass said:

No need to apologize Riley, your contributions are always appreciated. This was a very fun story indeed. ☺️

On 7/28/2019 at 1:49 PM, Kylenut2 said:

This was a very fun story. Thanks for sharing it.

Thank you guys so much! I honestly didn't expect people to be interested in this story but I thought I would write it anyway 😂

Would it be of interest to do something like this again? I don't know how I could make it more exciting but if anyone has ideas or just wants me to do this again I guess I could😂😂

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Thank you so much for sharing this experience with us! It was extremely hot to read!! 

Females getting desperate to pee during car rides is one of my favourite scenarios, so I do appreciate this story very much! 😊😊😊

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Riley said:

Thank you guys so much! I honestly didn't expect people to be interested in this story but I thought I would write it anyway 😂

Would it be of interest to do something like this again? I don't know how I could make it more exciting but if anyone has ideas or just wants me to do this again I guess I could😂😂

i’d personally love to hear more stories like this and would love you to do more! maybe you could include picture and tell the story with picture throughout? 

7 hours ago, Riley said:

Absolutely, yes please!

On 7/31/2019 at 10:17 PM, Riley said:

Th

O for sure we would be interested 

• Like 2