Her Part 3

@Riley Thanks for Part 3 of this (hopefully on going!) story. You have a true talent and thank you for sharing with us!

So amazing how you are developing the story. The characters are so believable- this is very romantic and horny. That’s a rare mix! More, please 😀

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Dr.P said:

Riley, Great story. Very warm, loving, and erotic. Loved the detail, which made it seem real. Thanks for posting. Hope to see more, from you.

10 hours ago, Pissdrinker said:

@Riley Thanks for Part 3 of this (hopefully on going!) story. You have a true talent and thank you for sharing with us!

So amazing how you are developing the story. The characters are so believable- this is very romantic and horny. That’s a rare mix! More, please 😀

9 hours ago, mickymoist said:

@Riley beautifully written and very erotic, keep up the good work xx

Thank you so much!!! If you want I could continue Her into a part 4?

• Agree 2
  • Love 1

All three of your stories are great. Would be fun if they get into some more naughty peeing. Maybe on the carpet or furniture. Back at the library they could find a secluded spot and pee there. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 5 weeks later...
On 7/28/2019 at 11:29 AM, Lutab said:

All three of your stories are great. Would be fun if they get into some more naughty peeing. Maybe on the carpet or furniture. Back at the library they could find a secluded spot and pee there. 🙂

Thank you!! I might start writing part 4😂😂

• Love 3
  • 2 months later...

I love how you unfold characters

Also, there is one important thing I like of how you write: that you are not anxiously describing what happens

You take the time to make story (and characters) unfold by themselves. It is pleasurable to read. Not common.

• Love 2