Hi, I'm new here!

Glad there is a other person on here who likes manga 🙂. I'm a huge fan of anime and manga myself. Other than pee stuff I love Syfi stuff alot and consuming media in general. When I can get away from work that is lol. Hope you like it here. There is alot of good ppl who care on this site.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
10 minutes ago, Kylenut2 said:

Glad there is a other person on here who likes manga 🙂. I'm a huge fan of anime and manga myself. Other than pee stuff I love Syfi stuff alot and consuming media in general. When I can get away from work that is lol. Hope you like it here. There is alot of good ppl who care on this site.

Hi Kyle marvellous to see you around again!!!

This new girl is great, we PMed a lot before, I'm sure she'll be great!!!

And again, marvellous to have you here again!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Hi Kyle marvellous to see you around again!!!

This new girl is great, we PMed a lot before, I'm sure she'll be great!!!

And again, marvellous to have you here again!!!

Thanks. I come and go alot, but its nice to be on more again.

I'm sure she will be fun. I see she likes blushing and the embarrassment that come with wetting, so I'll have fun teasing her I'm sure. That's my favorite part as well 😋

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Love 1
On 7/25/2019 at 2:16 PM, babydoll said:

I signed up a few days ago, still getting used to things. I'm pretty bad at introductions, so uh, hi all. I like pee (obviously lol) as well as manga, literature, dolls, and movies. My favorites are Naruto, Black Butler, and Fullmetal Alchemist for manga (yep, I'm basic lol!) For literature, I love Jane Austen and Charlotte Bronte, as well as Harry Potter and Interview with the Vampire. My favorite book is Geek Love by Katherine Dunn! Dolls, I love the Monster High series, and I also collect porcelain dolls. My favorite movie is Jupiter Ascending, which is a very bad movie and very fun to watch. I'm glad to be here!

Welcome to the forum @babydoll

• Like 1