Peeing on the dance floor

• 1 year later...

Has anyone besides @spywareonya peed, seen someone pee, or heard of a friend that has peed in any of the above listed places in the club? Is under the table really the most common? I would've imagined that peeing in a skirt/dress on the dance floor (or dark corner) would be easier to get away with?

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/25/2019 at 2:38 PM, Alfresco said:

Unfortunately I think that whilst there is bound to be some element of peeing in nightclubs, It is likely to be somewhat less than that survey implies.   If, as I suspect, the survey was an online survey, that chances are that most people who found it were already interested in pee and only found it because they searched for a pee related search term.  That would skew the results.   Also, as @gldenwetgoose says, it refers to "someone in your group", so that would instantly slash the percentages as if the person answering the questions had at anytime in their life known of someone who had got caught short and peed in a corner, then they would have included it.   It doesn't mean that their friend does it regularly and it may be only one of the 20 people in that person's clubbing mates.

It would be nice to be able to get honest feedback from everyone coming out of a club as to what they had done in the way of peeing on one night (an exit poll), but that's not very practical and also the chances are that people wouldn't answer it accurately anyway.

Having said that lot, I'm sure that there are people who happily pee in a corner or on the dance floor, but it is still a minority.  Far more will have peed outside whilst queuing to get in or whilst waiting for a taxi/bus/train home.

When I was a teenager at work the women out numbered the men by 10 to1 and after many nights out with the factory girls those poll figures reflected very well their actions in night clubs and pubs. they would pee everywhere, it was like safety in numbers. One of their favourite tricks was when 'next pub drink up' was announced they would knock their beer down in one and 3 or 4 would walk behind a table and just squat beside you on the pub floor. 'No time to visit the loo' then dash off to the next pub. The downside was there was about 1 in 100 that were worth looking at but maybe my standards were different when most of them were 20 to 30yrs older that me.

• Hot 4
10 hours ago, Geepee9 said:

When I was a teenager at work the women out numbered the men by 10 to1 and after many nights out with the factory girls those poll figures reflected very well their actions in night clubs and pubs. they would pee everywhere, it was like safety in numbers. One of their favourite tricks was when 'next pub drink up' was announced they would knock their beer down in one and 3 or 4 would walk behind a table and just squat beside you on the pub floor. 'No time to visit the loo' then dash off to the next pub. The downside was there was about 1 in 100 that were worth looking at but maybe my standards were different when most of them were 20 to 30yrs older that me.

Wow, that's amazing and by the sound of it, those were mature ladies (guessing if they are 20 to 30 years older than you and you were a teenager working and drinking, you must have been 18 to 19 and therefore they must have been around 40 to 50.   So they were not young drunken nights out for students but mature adults who are quite happy to pee on the floor in a pub and have the others with them know what they are doing!   Very hot.  How long ago was this?  Maybe before the prevalence of CCTV?   What sort of size of group would it be that would have 3 or 4 popping a squat on the pub floor?   Was it always the same girls or did they all do it but at different times?   Also did the few males that were involved (including yourself) do the same?  Did the girls where skirts and pee discretely or where they in trousers and expose their bums in peeing?   I take it they weren't too worried about people know what they were doing.

Sorry for all the questions and would love to hear more about these girls and the different places they would pee.

I have been with groups of people on pub crawls where they need to pee they choose to pee outside between pubs rather than waiting for toilets, but never on the floor in the pub.

On 2/12/2021 at 10:16 AM, Alfresco said:

Wow, that's amazing and by the sound of it, those were mature ladies (guessing if they are 20 to 30 years older than you and you were a teenager working and drinking, you must have been 18 to 19 and therefore they must have been around 40 to 50.   So they were not young drunken nights out for students but mature adults who are quite happy to pee on the floor in a pub and have the others with them know what they are doing!   Very hot.  How long ago was this?  Maybe before the prevalence of CCTV?   What sort of size of group would it be that would have 3 or 4 popping a squat on the pub floor?   Was it always the same girls or did they all do it but at different times?   Also did the few males that were involved (including yourself) do the same?  Did the girls where skirts and pee discretely or where they in trousers and expose their bums in peeing?   I take it they weren't too worried about people know what they were doing.

Sorry for all the questions and would love to hear more about these girls and the different places they would pee.

I have been with groups of people on pub crawls where they need to pee they choose to pee outside between pubs rather than waiting for toilets, but never on the floor in the pub.

Yes good guess, in the 80's. Group size about 50 - 80 about a fifth male. All men went to the loos, no ques and sometimes alleyways between pubs. Once my mate got caught full flow in a lit alleyway when an adjacent door opened and 2 nice looking girls popped out and looked a bit disgusted. Above half of the women at sometime peed on the pub floor or sitting on the Men's or Ladies sinks no knickers and skirts, there was nothing discrete about that lot. Before the age of CCTV or even the Police being very bothered. I think if they had approached that gang of women they would have been lucky to have come away in 1 piece lol. On occasion in the factory if they weren't relieved for a break in time some had been know to pee on the floor or scrap tubs by their machines. 

• Like 1
On 2/15/2021 at 12:12 PM, Alfresco said:

@Geepee9 Love it.   Thanks for the extra details.   They sound like a bunch I would have loved to work with and go out drinking with.

I'm glad you liked them. It's quite strange how this brought memories flooding back from a lost time. It's a bit like the full Monty where the popular factory worker lifestyle has almost been erased from British life. There were many similar bus trips that followed a similar pattern, days out at the races and trips to Blackpool from years ago.

• Like 1
On 2/13/2021 at 9:04 PM, Geepee9 said:

Above half of the women at sometime peed on the pub floor or sitting on the Men's or Ladies sinks no knickers and skirts, there was nothing discrete about that lot.

My idea of an absolute dream night night out!! With all these wonderful people on this site it surely shouldn't take too much to arrange, within each of our countries! PM for tickets please....

• Like 2