8 hours ago, Jayne78 said:

This follows on just as few hours after the set I posted "Home for Lunch"

We were having some land scaping work done in the back garden by a local firm.

After having my lunch I had gone into town to do some shopping before picking the boys up on the way home.

When I saw the pictures I could not believe what had accurred while I was out.

My bathroom had had a visitor. The  man in question was in his late 20s a bit rough but not unattrative.

Unbelievable the workman comes into our ensuite when we have a downstairs toilet.

c52.thumb.JPG.2bb7bf1c2631cc79a5835e68a175c18e.JPG

OMG he has picked up my wet knickers

c53.thumb.JPG.920bec66f072b067d3a9b66ff176ea5e.JPG

And now my tights

c55.thumb.JPG.2217732beea5e95e178d92399b724803.JPG

Now he's checking the laundry basket

c56.thumb.JPG.fec597db9bdab715b68dfab1866e7ae8.JPG

I had a mishap in those jeans the day before.

A very close inpsection of my gusset!

c57.thumb.JPG.e6b9024ea9a419407177e841f139ff40.JPG

Not my completely solied underwear from work!

c58.thumb.JPG.7b1f3488e624154174ce4078269f89f8.JPG

OMG!!!!!!!!!

c59.thumb.JPG.4e107651f6c5631cb3d16df39482db29.JPG

He's got my jeans out again!

c60.thumb.JPG.48f740d6833f386adcf23de5ebb61c84.JPG

c62.thumb.JPG.5d8029ee0eb62b634fef39d366299485.JPG

Question:

What do I do if I see him again?

I will be sooo embarrassed as he clearly knows I have wetting issues.

Well he clearly likes wet underwear lol. If you see him again carry on as usual, i bet he will give you a little smile if you make eye contact 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Jayne78,

I agree with speedy3471. Carry on as usual. You are not the only one who should feel embarrassed, in this situation. He invaded your privacy, to discover your issues. So he obviously has issues of his own, which he may be embarrassed about.  He shouldn't have done that. xx

Dr. P

• Agree 3

I have been thinking about your post since it was put up. I am not sure that I could resist checking out your panties either if they were left out in the bathroom. Even without seeing your face here I think that you are very attractive. It would be a huge temptation that I would find difficult not giving in to. I feel bad that you feel violated by this. 

Is there only one bathroom in the house or did he look for the master bathroom? If he went out of his way to use the family bathroom instead of a guest bath he was way out of line. 

A few years ago I was traveling and had to stop for a restroom break. Stopped at a small gas station. I prefer those due to most of them having a single user lockable restroom. When ai went in there there was a discarded femine pad soaked in urine on the floor. I couldn't resist. It was still warm. This turned me on incredibly. I have thought about it many many times since. I wonder how many women do this when traveling. 

Point being he may be one of us and just could not resist you. 

• Like 1

I think there's a huge violation of his position going on there - it's perhaps more likely that he was on the hunt for worn underwear rather than specifically for wet underwear, although it's entirely possible he does share our fetish.

I really don't think you've got anything to be ashamed about - after all he can't exactly relate onwards to anyone how he knows can he, not without risking you reporting him to the police, loss of work / job, livelihood etc.

He's not to know there's a camera in your bathroom - but it's entirely possible you could have CCTV in other parts of the house. Normal CCTV cameras these days are often integrated into alarm PIR sensors - so quite feasibly you could bluff that your security cameras had caught him in the bedroom area entering the en suite....    Depending if you wanted his trade work as a freebie of course - or is that blackmail?

• 2 weeks later...

I was in the supermarket today when I literally bumped into my builder. I felt so uncomfortable knowing that he knows I have accidents as he said hello and eyed me up and down. As he was in the area he has arranged to come round Friday morning and finish some snaggings my husband had pointed out (he never saw the pics as I got to them first and deleted them).

Fortunately I will be at work but was wondering what I should do.

1 nothing

2 ensure all evidence of accidents is destroyed

3 leave wet Jean's skirt etc for him to find and film him

4. Something else

What do you think?

Edited by Jayne78

Jayne78,

It all depends upon whether your husband will be at home on Friday, and accompanying the builder, as he does his work. If your husband will be home, I doubt that the builder will dare to do anything like his previous behavior, for fear of getting caught and shamed, at the very least. He must certainly realize that he has invaded your privacy, no matter how obsessed he may be with his fetish. So in that case, you should probably do 1 nothing. And you need not bother with 2.

If you are sure that your husband will NOT be home, when the builder visits, you have at least 3 options, depending on the outcome that you desire. You can assume that he will repeat his past behavior, to a virtual certainty, especially now that he has seen you at the supermarket, and eyed you up and down. He is probably very turned on, at this point.

You can do "1 nothing." The outcome will depend upon what he finds, if anything.

You can do "2 ensure all evidence of accidents is destroyed." In this case, he will probably just be disappointed, and nothing will happen, in the near term.

But he will definitely be on the alert for the possibility of future discoveries, if and when he does work at your house, again. So there is a strong possibility for future embarrassment, for you. So this doesn't solve that problem.

You can do "3 leave wet Jean's skirt etc for him to find and film him." This will probably provide absolute proof of what he has been up to, if he behaves in the same way, which is a virtual certainty.

The outcome will depend upon whether or not you share the evidence with your husband, and how he feels about it.

If you do share it with your husband, it may lead to some complicated discussions between the two of you about the first incident, and why you didn't report it to him, among other things. This seems likely, from what you have told us about your husband's attitudes and personality. So it could be risky to your relationship, on some level.

On the other hand, if your husband is upset enough about this behavior, by this guy, he probably will not hire this contractor again, and the problem of your embarrassment will end with this incident. The guy may still look you up and down, when he sees you at the market, but that will be it. I don't know anything about UK laws governing this kind of behavior, so I don't know if this could rise to the level of you and your husband pursuing legal action against this guy. Maybe you wouldn't want to, because of the notoriety and hassles involved.

If you do not share the evidence with your husband, it may create a risky situation, for you, and quite a bit of anxiety, in case your husband finds out, and confronts you. Of course, you can save the evidence for the next time your husband considers hiring this contractor, and bring it up as an objection, at that time.

I suppose you could do "4. Something else," but I don't know what that might be. You could go directly to the guy, yourself, and confront him with the evidence, provided you have documented his behavior, without involving your husband. That would probably scare the guy, and solve the problem, but I think it could be very risky for your relationship with your husband.

Sorry there is no single option which solves your problem, without significant risk. A lot depends upon your own priorities, and your husband's priorities and feelings about all of this. Options 1 and 2 are probably the least risky, but they don't eliminate the possibility for your future embarrassment. Options 3 and 4 are most complicated, and most risky, but one or another of them might work.

Dr. P

As @Dr.P says, this is very much dependent on what you want to achieve from the encounter.   Personally, if I were in your shoes, I'd feel quite complimented that he was interested in you enough to want to go and seek out your dirty laundry and I'd probably feel a bit turned on by the fact that he was finding pleasure in your wet underwear.  HOWEVER, I would also have a feeling of being violated because he did that behind your back and went into your own private space of the en-suite when he should have been using the downstairs toilet.   That said, maybe he knew you were married and didn't want to cause trouble, but still wanted to experience something of you.

For me, I would leave the camera in place, put some wet knickers and maybe tights or leggings in the basket - possibly underneath something else so that they are not immediately obvious and then see what happens.   I personally probably wouldn't confront him about it - I would enjoy knowing that he was turned on by you and let him enjoy his moment thinking that he has got away with it.   Nobody is hurt and you both get a little enjoyment.   He isn't ever going to challenge you about it because that would be admitting what he had done.   You probably don't want to admit filming him as that opens up the whole can of worms around having a hidden camera in your bathroom - even it if is your bathroom.

Of course for option 4 - the something else, you could completely up the ante and show desperation in front of him, e.g. bob around a bit in front of him for a while and see if you get his attention,  maybe grab your crotch briefly then excuse yourself saying that you are bursting to pee and dash off to the toilet or even if you are feeling very brave, wet yourself a bit in front of him.     You probably don't want to got that far if you are worried about him holding it against you, but if you see that your desperation has his attention then he would probably enjoy the show and wouldn't tell anyone anyway.   All depends on whether you are willing to be a bit exhibitionist in front of him.   The most important thing is to remember that you are in control of this and it is entirely up to you how far you want to take it.    Absolutely don't do anything that you are not comfortable in doing.  You could get quite a boost from knowing that you are attracting his interest, but only if you are in control.

• Agree 1

Sorry that you've had this happen, i would be totally shocked by this. He had no business going around your bathrooms, and certainly not playing with your clothes, despite them being on the floor.. Your personal habits should not be his interests.

To me, this is a serious invasion of your privacy, considering you don't know this person.

I take it this was taken from a hidden camera somewhere, you can't report him to his boss because you will have to show him/her the pictures.

Personally i would not use these guys again.

• Like 1

Jayne78,

Both Alfresco and Cuckoo42 make some valid points:

1. Leave the camera in place and active when this guy visits your home. (Alfresco)

2."The most important thing is to remember that you are in control of this and it is entirely up to you how far you want to take it." (Alfresco)

3. "Absolutely don't do anything that you are not comfortable in doing." (Alfresco)

4."You probably don't want to admit filming him as that opens up the whole can of worms around having a hidden camera in your bathroom - even it if is your bathroom." (Alfresco)

5. "Personally I would not use these guys again." (Cuckoo42)

There are many potential cans of worms, in this situation, concerning your relationship with your husband, and what kind of relationship (if any) that you may or may not want, with this guy. I think that 2 is most important: YOU are in control. It is complicated, and I don't envy you.

Best wishes on handling this, Jayne. Hope our thoughts have been helpful to you. You certainly have our support. Please post, and let us know how this works out.

Dr.P

• Agree 1

Hmmmm.....   A difficult one, what to do.

I agree that getting your husband involved could lead to a bit of ugliness - either between the two of you or the builder.  Leaving more out for him isn't perhaps the way you want to go?   If the builder is into pee then you'd almost be flirting, if he's not then he's going to know it's not a one-off and potentially tell all his mates in the pub.

How about writing a message of a large piece of paper and planting it in the laundry basket on top of the clothes - so that if he does venture in there again and looks, he'll see a message clearly directed at him, making it known that you know.  It can be very mildly threatening, clearly putting him in the picture that you know he trespassed and it's not acceptable.  He doesn't have to be aware of a hidden camera - he'll wonder if you'd seen anything disturbed, doors left open etc from his previous sneak.

Maybe something like “That’s twice now - there won’t be a third time”

There is a risk however he’ll scarper without finishing the building work for you. 

Edited by gldenwetgoose
On 7/22/2019 at 3:30 AM, Jayne78 said:

This follows on just as few hours after the set I posted "Home for Lunch"

We were having some land scaping work done in the back garden by a local firm.

After having my lunch I had gone into town to do some shopping before picking the boys up on the way home.

When I saw the pictures I could not believe what had accurred while I was out.

My bathroom had had a visitor. The  man in question was in his late 20s a bit rough but not unattrative.

Unbelievable the workman comes into our ensuite when we have a downstairs toilet.

c52.thumb.JPG.2bb7bf1c2631cc79a5835e68a175c18e.JPG

OMG he has picked up my wet knickers

c53.thumb.JPG.920bec66f072b067d3a9b66ff176ea5e.JPG

And now my tights

c55.thumb.JPG.2217732beea5e95e178d92399b724803.JPG

Now he's checking the laundry basket

c56.thumb.JPG.fec597db9bdab715b68dfab1866e7ae8.JPG

I had a mishap in those jeans the day before.

A very close inpsection of my gusset!

c57.thumb.JPG.e6b9024ea9a419407177e841f139ff40.JPG

Not my completely solied underwear from work!

c58.thumb.JPG.7b1f3488e624154174ce4078269f89f8.JPG

OMG!!!!!!!!!

c59.thumb.JPG.4e107651f6c5631cb3d16df39482db29.JPG

He's got my jeans out again!

c60.thumb.JPG.48f740d6833f386adcf23de5ebb61c84.JPG

c62.thumb.JPG.5d8029ee0eb62b634fef39d366299485.JPG

Question:

What do I do if I see him again?

I will be sooo embarrassed as he clearly knows I have wetting issues.

That dude is a legend. 😂 When you see him, smile and wave.