Missed opportunitpees

12 hours ago, Mitzdkat said:

I have no regrets for the things I’ve done, only for the things I haven’t.

Like Kirk Douglas said in Twenty Thosands Leagues under the Seas,

"The fish which does escape you, was Always the biggest one"

I understand you boy

I know I know nobody would believe I lost chances to pee… yet sometimes, very rarely, I would have loved to piss places (or girls) I missed, only because I was mistakenly sure to have all the time in the world… and it ended up not being such

• Agree 1

The problem is that looking back, it is easy to see an opportunity and to decide what you should do in that circumstance, BUT at the time of the event, it takes you by surprise and you don't think quickly enough to pick up on the cues and take action.   Also, there is a big concern in the back of your mind that you have misunderstood the situation and by acting on it, you not only declare your interest and risk problems, but also you might ruin the relationship you have.   Looking back, it is easy to have a different take on it.

I have had some similar situations - when I was younger and even more naieve than I am now, I was at university and there were a few of us who regularly did things together and I got quite flirty with one of the girls, Val, but I didn't take it any further.   We stayed in a bunk house for a week in  a remote Scottish Island and during the day we were out and about on the Island.  We all peed outside, sometimes with not a lot of cover, but I was always the gentleman and never tried to watch the girls - even Val, who I flirted with.   I could easily have "accidentally" spotted them peeing.   With the same girl, A few people decided to go camping but I just went for the day trip.  At the end of the day when I was going to head home, I changed my mind and said I would pop back home for a sleeping bag (we were only about 20 mins from home).  Val said to me that I could share her sleeping bag, but stupidly I came out with some comment and went home to get my own.  I've kicked myself about that one ever since as that was about as clear of an invitation as could have been possible and of course she took it that I wasn't interested in her and nothing ever developed from there.   I did share the tent with her, but that was all and when she told me she was going out of the tent for a pee in the morning, rather than making some suggestion of going with her, I just let her go.  I heard her hissing quite close to the tent, which was nice in iteself, but I didn't see anything.  I just didn't want her to think of me as a pervy person, when in actual fact she was a very open girl so probably wouldn't have minded.

• Like 4
Guest UnabashedUser

Excellent writing Dr. P. I felt really into the scene. Can't wait to read more of your experiences. Every detail wanted me to know more about this girl and your experiences with her. 

Please post the next chapter in what you did next with her. 

Thanks again. 👍👌👏🔥🔥🔥

UnabashedUser,

Thanks for your very kind words. I have already posted a total of 4 stories about "Ellie." One is a true documentary or memoir, the source of the excerpt I posted today. The original was posted on 7/13/17, and appears on Pee Fans Real Stories, page 29, under the title "Ellie." Two other fictional stories about her are posted on page 14 of Pee Fans Fictional Pee Stories, under the titles "Ellie's Story: Parts 1 and 2," posted on 7/16/17. A fourth story about her, is posted on page 13 of PF Fictional Stories, 10/2/17, entitled "I Thought You'd Never Ask."

Hope you enjoy reading some or all of them.

Dr.P

On 7/17/2019 at 11:26 PM, Mitzdkat said:

Sorry for the title but it was the best I could come up with... there were three times in my life, prior to meeting my wife, where I think I could have had a pee related encounter but, usually due to my naïveté and shyness, I blew it.   Two of the incidents were with the same girl.   Susan, worked with me on my very first internship/coop job during my sophomore year at university.   Her family was actually friends with the owner of the company that hired me.  She was a pretty, vivacious young woman of 26 (I was 19) if memory serves me right, with a tight body, long brown hair and brown eyes.  We had to work together on quite a few projects when I first started there and we hit it off right away.  She was in a bad relationship but didn’t seem willing to completely dump her boyfriend and I think she used me to make him jealous, although I really didn’t mind because I thought he was a jerk.   One day during the summer, we hit the beach over the weekend, initially just laying in the sun, she jumped up and asked me to join her in the water.  As we ran through the surf into the deeper water she told me to come stand by her... then she asked if I felt anything warm?  I did and she just blurted out that she really had to pee and just did so in the water next to me.   Totally flummoxed I didn’t know what to say except something stupid like “okay”.   

The next time with Susan was a year or so later, she had just gotten an apartment in the Boston area and invited me over.   It was a small place and as we were talking she excused herself and walked over to the bathroom, pulled down her pants, turned around, and without shutting the door started to pee noisily facing me from the bathroom.  Since seeing and hearing women pee was an almost overwhelming turn on for me, I again just kind of shut down and pretended not to notice her show... she probably thought I wasn’t interested in her or pee at all. 

The final time was with a different woman, Kathy.  I was really smitten with Kathy.  She was a tall, athletic black haired Greek beauty and the only female Blackbelt in the university martial arts club I was in.  She had an apartment in a neighboring town where she would throw parties for the club.  After one of these parties, I stopped by to help her out.  She excused herself to the bathroom and seemed to leave the door open a crack.  She proceeded to take the noisiest and longest power pee I think I’ve ever heard.  It seemed to go on forever and sounded like the sink had broken and was spraying water into the toilet.   She came out like nothing had happened and I just stood there slack jawed and staring.   Unfortunately, it was never repeated and I had started dating my wife a few months later.   

I have no regrets for the things I’ve done, only for the things I haven’t.

For next time offer to dry them. With your mouth. I have had missed opportunities myself and I learned a closed mouth doesn’t get fed, and the answer is always no until you ask. 

• Like 1

Starks2010,

You are right about the consequences of NOT asking, of which I am well aware. But, as Alfresco points out, there are potential negative consequences to asking, also. When you ask, you are essentially "coming out," admitting to liking a still controversial fetish, in our Western society.

Dr. P

• Agree 1