PRANKS👹👹👹👹👹

Where my pranksters at? 

I have a few fun ideas 

#1 exploding toothpaste when you try and squeze the toothpaste out the damn thing explodes and you and the entire bathroom will be covered in toothpaste.

Controling the tv from your phone haha. 

Give me some more prank ideas so i can terrozise people👹🤣

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, peeingone said:

How about this one? You invite like a bunch of people to your place for dinner or something and mix laxatives in the special cake you have baked for them all. You won't eat the cake and when they ask You why tell them that You have diabites. And when they are in the process of eating go downstairs in the basement without telling them and turn off the water that way the toilet won't flush. Haha don't try this but it would be funny if someone did. 

HAHAHAHA but then they will shit their pants in my house no thanks🤢

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
5 minutes ago, peeingone said:

Well how about you are invited to a party at someone else's place and you bake a cake filled with laxatives. And You tell people at the party that You baked the cake for all of them but can't cat it Yourself because you are diabetic. So You give the cake to all of them to eat and watch and enjoy the show. 

Nah they would know i did something and also that is TOO mean🤣

• Haha 2
16 hours ago, Peefreak99 said:

HAHAHAHA but then they will shit their pants in my house no thanks🤢

Or they would poop around your garden like I would upon getting pranked that way LOOOOOL

• Haha 2
Just now, spywareonya said:

Or they would poop around your garden like I would upon getting pranked that way LOOOOOL

Yeah that's kinda the reasson im not doing that🤣 i wont have people shiting their pants in my house or in the garden 

• Haha 2