A pee related conversation I stumbled into the other day

Yesterday I stopped at a fast food place on my way to work. I was ordering some breakfast when the man and I assume his wife came in. The man walked up to the counter and started to order while his wife made a beeline to the bathroom. She came back and started to talk about how she almost didn't make it to the bathroom. The man started laughing and said they were coming down the interstate and his wife had been asleep. As he came up on a rest area he asked if anyone needed to stop. He said he guessed she was asleep and didn't hear him because as soon as they drove past it she woke up and said she needed to stop so she could pee. He told her it was too late and she would have to wait until they stopped to get gas and food and that had been about 60 miles down the road. So she had been struggling to hold her pee for almost the last hour coming down the road. The girl at the counter laughed and told her too bad she didn't have a cup she could have peed in. :biggrin:

Wetmanjf

• Like 2