Discreet peeing at the lake

Welcome, @naughts. Always nice to read about peeing at the beach or the lake. Part of the attraction is the suspicion that many people are doing this, and who would know? (Though someone who never goes to the public toilets has got to be doing it somewhere...)

• Like 2

@Naughts, welcome to the forum and thank you for your post.  It is always good to read about how people conspire to pee in public without people noticing. 

12 hours ago, Naughts said:

Let me know whether you want to read about what I will do about this little fetish

Of course we would like to know what you do!!   Please tell all and there are plenty of examples on this forum to give you ideas.  There are many naughty pees that you can have without your family knowing.   I presume you get some time away from them so outdoor peeing should be an option or peeing in places like multistorey car parks or stairwells.   Whatever you decide to do, you can be sure you will find an appreciative audience here.

• Agree 1