A friend posted this

Very nice!   Worth a casual conversation, you could mention it and say that you liked it and get on to conversations about peeing outside or ask why she likes it.  An easy way in to start a conversation about peeing anyway.

Of course...... if she is one of us, then she may now see it on here and be trying to work out which of her friends is Chubbybirb999!  So you may get a private message that will tell you......   Most likely is that she finds it a funny picture, but she must have come across it somewhere in the first place.....

Edited by Alfresco
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1
Just now, chubbybirb999 said:

It was posted a few days ago, Facebook for some reason was showing me posts all out of sync so I’m not sure there would be an appropriate time now to talk about it! 

That's a shame!

Have people commented on the post?  Was it positively received?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

@chubbybirb999

The pic is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For your friends, keep us updated!!!

I absolutely agree with @Alfresco and @Sexismygod

I would just like to add a personal request: I created the challenges in the OlymPEEc Games for people with various chances of peeing indoor or outdoor, I hope you would partecipate in some more… seeing some pic of you peeing would rock the forum!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I would just like to add a personal request: I created the challenges in the OlymPEEc Games for people with various chances of peeing indoor or outdoor, I hope you would partecipate in some more… seeing some pic of you peeing would rock the forum!!!

I will definitely participate soon! At risk of TMI, I am beset by my period and I do absolutely nothing pee related while bleeding as I suffer from severe blood loss, cramps and anaemia. 

But as soon as it clears up, I’ll start posting! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

and I do absolutely nothing pee related while bleeding

Me too

But as soon as it clears up, I’ll start posting! 

Can't wait

severe blood loss, cramps and anaemia.

There is a natural remedy that helps in that case, it is by no means as powerful as an actual Med so if you already use something to control mentruation syndrome then ok, but if you want, I have a Witch recipe that Always helped me

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

There is a natural remedy that helps in that case, it is by no means as powerful as an actual Med so if you already use something to control mentruation syndrome then ok, but if you want, I have a Witch recipe that Always helped me

Literally nothing I’ve tried makes much difference. This one’s been going on for almost two weeks and although the pain isn’t horrendous, it’s still pretty much stopping me from doing a lot of stuff. I’d try anything at this stage 

• Love 1

Literally nothing I’ve tried makes much difference. This one’s been going on for almost two weeks and although the pain isn’t horrendous, it’s still pretty much stopping me from doing a lot of stuff. I’d try anything at this stage 

I never claimed since the beginning that such a natural remedy can do miracles

A period lasting for 2 weeks follows some inner needs and cycles of your body I cannot comment upon...

I will anyway post the recipe in the General Chat as soon as I find it in one of my diaries...

For the chat your friends, my suggestion is manipulation shrouded in apparent total sincerity:

"Ahahahah did you ever got so drunk to do something like that?     -I mean, you should refer to the pic-    I think that peeing everywhere is one of the most funny side-effects of boozes, and the best part of being drunk!!! What do you think about?"

This way you could introduce the subject of "pissing around" hiding it withing the veils of simple "drunk behaviour"... I usually do like this when I want to see people's reactions at my philosophy of pissing everywhere… THEN if they seem to like it I have more sophisticated lies to explore further

• Like 1
  • Love 1

You can ask but be VERY CAREFULL because if you ask and shes not one of us and she understands that you are, i don't know her so i can't say for sure but it's very likely that all your comon friends well get to know. But ask something like " haha what is this" and then mabye " i bet the guy liked it LOL" 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
5 hours ago, oliver2 said:

"Why you should wear a hat while mowing the grass"

I would have thought plenty people do - helps keep off sunstroke and reduces risk of sunburn.   In some hot parts of the world there are many people who don't go outside without a hat.

18 hours ago, chubbybirb999 said:

Nope, not a single person! Even the source she had posted it from only had something like 47 likes. 

Interesting.   I would have thought there would have been some reaction - even if it were something like "Ewww" or people making joky comments.

As to discussing it further - I agree that the timeline is not really that important and I also agree with others that a joky response is probably the best way to get into the discussion.   Mentioning drunk times is a good one to get the discussion going because people do daft stuff when drunk and don't worry too much about the consequences and it can be discussed innocently.  Depending on what type of response you get to that will help decide if you take it to the next level.