I have a confession to make

Riley

Aw. I’d have thought you liked running at night because it made it easier to go pee! I’m sure I speak for everyone here when I say none of these things you talk about are really bad or need forgiveness, and if they did, we would forgive you in a heartbeat.

Reacting that way to heat is not really something you need to apologise for, either! People differ in how they respond to heat, and you’re down that far end of the scale, inconveniently. (My partner and I rented a car with a canvas roof once. She was like “put the top down?” and I was like “ARE YOU KIDDING I’M DYING HERE... er... sorry, think the heat’s getting to me”)

• Love 1

No apologies needed ... you are who you are.  I, too, hate hot climates.  I just sweat and that's just nasty.  But, like you, it's how I was made so I moved to cooler climes.  I used to live in Houston (Texas) and tried to run in the afternoon.  My shirt was literally dripping sweat and I was physically ill.   Lesson learned & never repeated.  I hope you don't have to suffer the heat too often.

As for the blond/redhead debate, I say pick your own colour and run with it.  I had a coworker many years ago who candidly admitted she was "only blond on top".  She was quite a sexy girl so that comment definitely got our attention.  Sadly, I never got to find the truth for myself.  Hair colour is like fashion or jewellery ... you just find what works for you and everyone else can go piss up a rope (as they say in Texas). 

Never apologise for who you are, Riley.  You're a shining star and you need no other justification.  

But were you only red on top ... or everywhere?  🤔  Just kidding.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Riley why do you apologize? I can't see anything to apologize for it's not like we will like you more or less depending on your hair colour. We love you and i don't like heat either im usally out at night because i like night better then day and sun im a bit weird because i can seriously just wallk around in the woods in the middle of the night for no reasson at all i just love dark and cold.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, oliver2 said:

Aw. I’d have thought you liked running at night because it made it easier to go pee! I’m sure I speak for everyone here when I say none of these things you talk about are really bad or need forgiveness, and if they did, we would forgive you in a heartbeat.

Reacting that way to heat is not really something you need to apologise for, either! People differ in how they respond to heat, and you’re down that far end of the scale, inconveniently. (My partner and I rented a car with a canvas roof once. She was like “put the top down?” and I was like “ARE YOU KIDDING I’M DYING HERE... er... sorry, think the heat’s getting to me”)

6 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I died of LAUGHTER when I read this

YOU a broken human?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Maybe your body just reflects the deep delicacy of your soul

You are butterfly, sweetie

An enormous soul your body cannot contain

I considered ADORABLE these confessions, and really hail to you for becoming Always emotionally stronger and wilder

I hope you can use this forum as a schoolarship toward real life

I am by your side, go on FIGHTING

ps your body has nothing wrong

We all are nothing compared to Nature, you are just a bit delicate!!!

Kisses!!!

6 hours ago, Sexismygod said:

No apologies needed ... you are who you are.  I, too, hate hot climates.  I just sweat and that's just nasty.  But, like you, it's how I was made so I moved to cooler climes.  I used to live in Houston (Texas) and tried to run in the afternoon.  My shirt was literally dripping sweat and I was physically ill.   Lesson learned & never repeated.  I hope you don't have to suffer the heat too often.

As for the blond/redhead debate, I say pick your own colour and run with it.  I had a coworker many years ago who candidly admitted she was "only blond on top".  She was quite a sexy girl so that comment definitely got our attention.  Sadly, I never got to find the truth for myself.  Hair colour is like fashion or jewellery ... you just find what works for you and everyone else can go piss up a rope (as they say in Texas). 

Never apologise for who you are, Riley.  You're a shining star and you need no other justification.  

But were you only red on top ... or everywhere?  🤔  Just kidding.

2 hours ago, Peefreak99 said:

Riley why do you apologize? I can't see anything to apologize for it's not like we will like you more or less depending on your hair colour. We love you and i don't like heat either im usally out at night because i like night better then day and sun im a bit weird because i can seriously just wallk around in the woods in the middle of the night for no reasson at all i just love dark and cold.

Thank you guys so much. It means so much to me to hear all of your kind words and support. I love you all so much and I wish I could express my gratitude better but I hope this post is a start🙂

I guess maybe I should change my avatar to this, idk yet though.

ZEPETO_-8586389060699499888.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Riley said:

guess maybe I should change my avatar to this, idk yet though

Keep the red haired one

For somethings we are what we are, for some Others we are what we become

You are red haired? It doesn't matter if natural or dyed

I am NOT natural myself and still I feel them more than anything else, for Witches dyeing one's hair red is a religious commitment, really too long and dark to explain

Be happy with your red (unless you chose to return blonde)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

Keep the red haired one

For somethings we are what we are, for some Others we are what we become

You are red haired? It doesn't matter if natural or dyed

I am NOT natural myself and still I feel them more than anything else, for Witches dyeing one's hair red is a religious commitment, really too long and dark to explain

Be happy with your red (unless you chose to return blonde)

Thank you but i did kind of go back to blonde. It was getting to the point where i probably should have redone my roots and i just decided to go back. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Riley said:

Thank you but i did kind of go back to blonde. It was getting to the point where i probably should have redone my roots and i just decided to go back. 🤷‍♀️

Then a change of avatar is fitting

And remember, I wait your story!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I say:  Be what you want to be, and change what you want to be anytime you want.   They're all you, and you're wonderful.  I am very sensitive to indoor heat myself and feel sick in warm rooms.  I'm so white that people used to call me "Shark Bait".  I tell people that I practically glow in the dark and I get a sunburn if I leave on the dome light in the car for too long.  Genetically, you get what you get and you gotta live with it.  But it doesn't define who you are.

Confessions accepted - although as everyone else has said, quite unnecessary.   We really don't mind whether you're blonde, brunette, ginger, red, purple, blue or bald.  Similarly none of your physical attributes matter to us  -  we just know you, and accept you as you are.

For what it's worth it doesn't make you any less attractive in my eyes.....   In fact somewhat the opposite 😉