Ladies Room

2 hours ago, Peefreak99 said:

Hostility? But she was hostile towards some of the men commenting..... 

Out of fear, not hatred

I hope she will find her way

2 hours ago, Peefreak99 said:

Yes and then we guys can also have a room to vent in it's only equal then 

It would be equality in error

Seclusion of any kind means that originally there was necessity of such seclusion

And since there is NOT as we all are happier together, no such rooms must exist, neither male nor female

I would have never dared say something as stern as what I am now gonna say until some days ago, but now I am sure that I can say it with respect and sensitivity thus I can handle the power in the adfirmation I am gonna write now:

"If you do not wanna melt with Others, don't go to an online forum"

By no means it should be taken as an accusation, I write it with heart in hands, it is more a logical-deductive reflection

2 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

👏

2 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

That's the impression I came away with. Good post Brutus.

As said before, we all have battles, it just happened that hers blinded her to see that we all loved her

I hope she'll be back one day, with a more clear view

We weren't guilty of what she accused us of, thus we could not do better in the past, nor we will in the future, as we did definitely our best

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

here is a message from Blackinksoul30 

Spy I am sorry you felt like I was ignoring you throughout my time that I spent on peefans. This isn’t true. You’ll see in a lot of the posts you replied to of mine I did reply with ‘hugs’ ‘thank you’ and I even reached out to you before I left and offered to give you my email which you said wouldn’t be safe due to privacy reasons. I respect that. Please do not think I was ignoring you or pushing you away which others would view as disrespectful. I wasn’t as close to you as you hoped maybe. That’s okay! I respected you though. Maybe I didn’t reply to each and every single post you replied to of mine. It was nothing against you. I admit at times I had trouble understanding your posts. You’re a very philosophical person that speaks worldly and wise. It was hard for me to transfer your thoughts/feelings into something that I’d understand. I’m a very simple person. Simple thoughts. I’m not really complex/deep etc. And maybe at times I didn’t know how to really reply to you. But that in no way was anything against you as a person.

Spy you say that ‘We ALL supported Blackie’ ‘it just happened that hers blinded her to see that we all loved her’. Which honestly isn’t true. Yes the majority of people did. But there were a few that claimed me to be a feminist and sexist during my time spent on peefans. This actually coming from actual quotes from people. Being called a feminist actually isn’t a bad thing if the person calling you this also strongly believes in womens rights/womens power. This isn’t a good feeling if you’re being called this as a way to be made into a villain. A few people hated that I was all up in arms about the title of FW’s post about ‘overly sensitive/overly offended snow flakes’. I think from that point on that tainted peoples view points of me that I made a huge deal about that title. Also when I made a fuss last year about the vaginal wetness on the pee cup I peed into and a member compared my wetness to male ejaculation. Which yes offended me but people got mad that I requested his comment to be taken down. Some members viewed me as overly sensitive from day one. That’s not support. That’s not acceptance.

Don’t get me wrong the majority of people here didn’t have an issue with what I posted on peefans. And some agreed that a Ladies room/Men’s room would be a neat idea (even just to try it). Though the rest of the members put words in my mouth that I was somehow was using the idea as a way to get back at ‘men’ even though I never made this claim. People assumed I was out to ‘male bash’ by making a ladies only room which if you truly knew my personality you’d know I’m really not that shallow or hurtful. A few men and women on Peefans knew my thoughts/feelings and knew me as a person (even outside of peefans). They know that I’m a genuine, kind and friendly person. I honestly from the bottom of my heart meant no harm. But from the moment I made the suggestion the writing was on the wall. I figured not everyone would be on board. That’s okay, not everyone had to be on board. In the end the choice would have been up to the admin. But some people took my simple idea and started attacking me and my beliefs as a human being and when I tried to defend myself people viewed me as having physiological issues. If you feel like I was ‘attacking male gender’ that was only because you attacked me first by claiming that I was a feminist. I was trying to stick up for myself and maybe I did a shit job with trying to defend myself. If someone calls me a name or says something I believe in is ridiculous of course I’m going to try to defend myself and my beliefs/opinions. Just like others have the right to voice their opinions/beliefs but it’s my choice weither I stick around or not afterwards. If you didn’t like my idea you could have said ‘I don’t like this idea’ instead of calling me a sexist feminist or bringing up my emotional sensitivity etc.  When I made the comparison in my original post to an omarashi server I wasn’t saying that people on peefans were ‘attacking me in private messages’. I made the comparison because just like on the server people didn’t like the idea of a ‘ladies only text channel’ and neither did the majority of people on peefans in regards to their dis interest of a ladies only thread. That was the similarity I was trying to draw.  

Have I been hurt by men in the past. Sure. Though some won’t believe me but I in no way was even thinking about that when I made the ladies room suggestion. And just because I didn’t originally mention a Men only room in my original post is no vindictive way to try to be cruel. That wasn’t my intention. I apologize about the misunderstanding.

With peoples view points of me that I’m a sexist, snowflake, man hating, feminist, which honestly is their own opinions of course. Is no way true how I view myself. I do apologize if that’s how I came across. That’s members blowing up something that I originally thought of as an innocent idea. People clearly feel I’ve been too emotionally sensitive about peoples posts. That I complained too much about peoples posts. That I requested too much to have peoples posts changed that I disagreed with. Some people have viewed me as the enemy/villain this whole time based on my emotional sensitivity then that’s their own issue/prerogative. So no, not ‘EVERYONE’ on peefans loved me. Not everyone was on board with my thoughts/feelings. And guess what that’s okay too! But I feel like my Ladies Room post really did me in, things were said. I was hurt and I hurt others unintentionally. People said things that they can’t take back. I don’t want to be part of a community that feels that way about me. And no that I have some deep seeded issue (Yes I know I have struggles) but it isn’t all on me. I am not the only one to blame here. There’s certain people on Peefans that honestly are against brave strong females/girl power etc. Those that were so quick to point me out as emotionally sensitive/feminist. Ever stop to think that they have an issue too? It’s simply a matter of strongly opinionate people (including myself) butting heads. This is why I left. It’s very much the hive mentality. It’s too many people strongly opinionated people that go against my view points/beliefs and have told me flat out my view points are wrong and that I’m ‘Weak’ to feel this way. Maybe I’m brave to speak my opinion and come up with a new idea. 

"Being emotionally sensative is not a bad thing. It can actually be a quality that can help one feel more intune/sympathetic with others. Being emotionally sensative is not weak. It's not a 'fault'. I am emotionally sensative. I know this. But at this point there's people here are mad at me for being emotionally sensative. I've explained in the past why I'm emotionally sensative but I feel like at this point people don't care the 'why' they're more mad about the fact that I am emotionally sensative."

• Love 1

@will64

If she doesn't come, and you act as a tunnel, please tell her that I never tought anything bad of her stance, nor felt any distance between us, I did not SIMPLY respected her battles but ACTUALLY saw everything she did as part of them

Reading the Whole mail was a bit long but I took it all seriously

The only thing I think she got wrong was the bad reaction she got

As I wrote, she missed to see that some of her battles made her feel not contextualized with the forum and misunderstood some people's words, words from persons I PM with and that were very sad they words were mistaken as they absolutely missed no harm, something I can swear on my honour as a Witch

Some stances are easy to misunderstand

Nobody here is against strong women, but a woman that wants to separate the two sexes even innocently is not strong, is misguided

I say misguided as I am SURE Blackie did NOT meant harm, but she missed to (careful now this is DEEP) "control the implications of her proposals"

Whoever proposes something which involuntarily brings along seclusion makes a clumsy proposal

But nobody here is against strong women

And if somebody is, then she should serenely ignore such a person

If somebody was ever to envy me, I would just be sad for him/her and ignore such person and even cuddle him/her into seeing life through more serene lens

I can assure her that here she mistook those persons

Absolutely

She just made a clumsy proposal. And yes she sometimes was seen as a 

31 minutes ago, will64 said:

snowflake

because she failed at simply "enduring" things that meant no harm and asked for their change/removal

But this is a MINUSCULE problem!!! it can be solved or ignore, just come back Blackie!!!

As for being a 

sexist

I replied to all the saw here that way and the ALL understood me and changed their minds

man hating

No, not man-hating, but in bad terms with masculine energies, yes she IS (not an accusation, I talk from my position of person with personal problems myself), and that's why she sometimes is seen as a 

snowflake

because she perceive everything too bold or crude as "nasty"

This is something I want to lovely make her understand the one wrong is HER, and should realize it

Boys ARE TO BE MACHOS

When wome perceive such as rude, it's because such a woman has a problem and should NOT ask boys to be milder NOR ask for a place where she can be safe from such rudeness because they are NOT rude, it's just that she cannot cope with her Shadow (repressed unconscious), and thus nothing should be done to avail her wrong psychological interpretation of the subject

THIS IS WHY HER PROPOSAL WAS REJECTED

We ADORE Blackie absurdily DEEP soul but she must see this thing I am suggesting her, as it can changer her entire life

It's the most love-filled advice I could EVER give her and I wish her not only to conquer the half she misses of her own soul, but also to be back as soon as she will have mastered such dualism

Edited by spywareonya
  • Love 1

I want “in bad terms with masculine energies” on a t shirt and “did not control the implications of his proposals” as my epitaph. 

(Joking. Also, serious)

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
Guest UnabashedUser
16 hours ago, spywareonya said:

If she doesn't come, and you act as a tunnel,

I'm against the 'tunneling' of someone's comments. Not making any accusations, but how do we know in a 'tunnel' situation that those are actually the words of the person tunneled? I could make up all kinds of trash, put someone else's name on it, and claim it was from that person.

If a person wishes to comment, let them check in under their own ID and make a statement, name names, etc. 

Not hide under the cloak of pseudo-anonymity.

3 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

I'm against the 'tunneling' of someone's comments. Not making any accusations, but how do we know in a 'tunnel' situation that those are actually the words of the person tunneled? I could make up all kinds of trash, put someone else's name on it, and claim it was from that person.

If a person wishes to comment, let them check in under their own ID and make a statement, name names, etc. 

Not hide under the cloak of pseudo-anonymity.

You are absolutely right, my only excusation is that I ABSOLUTELY trust Will64, even if my life was on the line

@oliver2

@Admin

@UnabashedUser

@will64

(all those who last checked thi thead)

16 hours ago, oliver2 said:

I want “in bad terms with masculine energies” on a t shirt and “did not control the implications of his proposals” as my epitaph. 

(Joking. Also, serious)

It's the most tranquil and self-obvious truth of psychology, is even in books

Very sensitive persons can instinctively perceive very manly stances as "exceedingly full-frontal"

It's called Shadow Projection, it means that their intensity remembers you how fragile you feel (not necessarily you ARE)

This is Blackie's problem. It's the most normal thing happening to somebody so marvellously sensitive as she is.

But is a misunderstanding created by her own unconscious. Common and inocuous but a misunderstanding.

She must build resilience and we must not avail any proposals coming from somebody who proposes something guided my an emotional lack of capability to cope with things. we would trap such a person in a self-trapping comfort zone, and the person would never grow up.

We should instead help her build resilience and self-appreciation

Guest UnabashedUser
3 hours ago, spywareonya said:

She must build resilience and we must not avail any proposals coming from somebody who proposes something guided my an emotional lack of capability to cope with things. we would trap such a person in a self-trapping comfort zone, and the person would never grow up.

In Texas, and much of the Free World we would call this "growing a pair" and it applies equally to men and women. 

28 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

In Texas, and much of the Free World we would call this "growing a pair" and it applies equally to men and women. 

Exactly, and social help can allow people to do such on an even better stance

I have scientifical proofs of tha fact that being sorrounded by manly and yet cool people is the perfect environment for "growing a pair" (altough I hope they won't be too visible around my pussy HAHAHAHAHAHAH)

I am figuring out that you start to understand my social and occult goals about this forum

It holds the PERFECT setting for helping people to grow up

As said in previous posts, I adore piss fetishism and sluttiness, but more than anything I am here on a mission

• Love 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Who is the leader of your mission? Is there a name? is it the Great Spirit from the Sky? A group or an individual? Can you put a name/face on it? I'm intrigued. Your smart level is off the charts, far past Mensa/genius grade. Has an alien visited you? I'm serious about that. 

19 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Who is the leader of your mission? Is there a name? is it the Great Spirit from the Sky? A group or an individual? Can you put a name/face on it? I'm intrigued. Your smart level is off the charts, far past Mensa/genius grade. Has an alien visited you? I'm serious about that. 

I have a thread in the general chat where I talk about the Gods

They are living beings made of quantistic energy, like our minds, they are not all mighty nor all seeing but are our allies in shaping a more rational and happy humanity

Witchcraft is a paramilitary organization that had existed since the down of history, to influence the world with our values

We hope to make people understand that violence is holy but must be kept in store for serious things, and that sex and mutual respect can solve 99% of problems

My current human master is my husband Alex, he is the master of the sect I am part of, but he exerts no authority on his own as we uses meditation techniques to receive intels from these disembodied intelligencies, we trust such methods after using them for years to see if they were reliable

After receiving countless whispers saving us from problems (that the punk girl coming along the street while we were happily fucking after a drunk nightout was indeed an undercover agent arresting trasngressors, or that "a danger is in the air" and Alex starts to drive half the speed making people behind angry and thirty seconds later a car in front of us crashes into a truck, and so on, for ten years) we started to trust them

We also took part in scientifical experiments about psychic powers, no badges and no names but I say Governative or Freemasons, nobody has that tech-level

• Love 1