Being a Urologist

No im the kind of guy that needs heavy physical work i would have loved to be a wood chopper or whatever it's called in english. Mabye back in the 60s or something because now we have a bunch of fucking machines fuck that i need a challenge or im going to get bored. Thats why im joining the army at least there i can workout and work at the same time. 

Edited by Peefreak99

It would certainly interest me.  As someone who has had surgery 'down below' and been prone to water infections over the years, I have more than a passing interest in the subject.  Quite how I would square the need for professionalism though with my watersports interest though, I don't know.  I suspect a professional involvement with urology would either kill my fetish interest or else leave me in a state of permanent arousal.   

• Agree 2

I started a topic here a few monts back about job choices. I thought being a lab tech would get me to see an occasional girl pee. Help with collecting a sample. The only time it almost happened was when doing an insurance physical as a traveling medic. A woman asked if I needed to watch her give her sample. She thought it was a drug screen. Stupid me I said nope.

Point of this post being a urologist envolves too much penis work for me.

• Like 1

I know it would never happen because too much retraining and education required etc.,  but......   Ignoring all of that, I still wonder whether such a career would be a fascination or an issue with my fetish.   Sure, I would learn loads about urology and that would be very interesting, but all the treatments and investigations would be into people with urology problems, so not about healthy peeing.  Also, whilst I am sure I would quite enjoy working with female anatomy, like @Navdoc73 said, there is too much involvement in the male anatomy for my liking.  I think I might find some of that uncomfortable.   Also, when working with the ladies, I'm sure a lot of them are uncomfortable sharing their private concerns and indeed their bodies with male doctors.   

I read somewhere that gynacologists and other doctors that get up close and personal with intimate areas such as vaginas just treat it as a daily job and don't get any kind of sexual interest, but whilst that might be broadly the case, I'm sure that seeing a particularly attractive vagina must instill some sense of pleasure.    Whatever job we do, we always take pleasure in certain parts of the job, sense of achievements or working with the best materials or subject matter.   For example a car mechanic probably sees hundreds of cars but will always remember and appreciate certain ones that come in - maybe they've had a nice sports car in or a Rolls Royce comes for an MOT - doesn't matter if they just think of a car as a car, they are going to appreciate those particular models.   Same in gynacology or urology - you are going to see hundreds of vaginas, but some are going to be memorable for something and the doc is going to have some sense of appreciation, no matter how they try to separate their primitive sexual interest from the work in hand.

So I don't know whether it would take away the fascination of this fetish or enhance it.

In some respects, straight forward nursing would give you more exposure to people actually peeing - in that role, people who are in hospital for any number of reasons may need to pee in front of the nurse - be it in a bed pan or on the toilet.   Even there, I wonder if people wetting themselves and the beds would start to get old and boring. 

Personally, I think it is better to keep my interest completely separate from work.

• Agree 2

Alfresco  I will agree that nurses will get more opportunities to see or help people pee. Before and after the Navy I had many not necessarily enjoyable incidents involving patients needing to pee. I have had the chance to help a few attractive young ladies use a bedpan. Nothing sexy though assisting a woman who feels bad enough that she does not care that a young guy is going to help them. 

On a side note. I have mentioned this before I was a Corpsman in the US Navy. There were several "nicknames" for us. Pecker Checker and Dicksmith were the common ones.

Edited by Navdoc73
Spelling error
  • Like 1

@Navdoc73 - Totally agree, the sexiness of pee encounters depends entirely on the circumstances and I would feel really sorry for a woman who had no choice but to pee in a bedpan in front of me.   I would want to respect her dignity as much as possible.

Guest UnabashedUser
On 7/9/2019 at 8:29 AM, Alfresco said:

For example a car mechanic probably sees hundreds of cars but will always remember and appreciate certain ones that come in - maybe they've had a nice sports car in or a Rolls Royce comes for an MOT - doesn't matter if they just think of a car as a car, they are going to appreciate those particular models.

True and as a mechanic, if you see a supercharged v-12 engine, you'd be prompted to whistle, and remark 'wow what a great engine. I'd love to put that one through its paces, wring it out on the track, strap it on and go to town'.

But you can't say that about a killer vagina. 😋

Guest UnabashedUser
On 7/11/2019 at 1:44 PM, Navdoc73 said:

Alfresco  I will agree that nurses will get more opportunities to see or help people pee. Before and after the Navy I had many not necessarily enjoyable incidents involving patients needing to pee. I have had the chance to help a few attractive young ladies use a bedpan. Nothing sexy though assisting a woman who feels bad enough that she does not care that a young guy is going to help them. 

On a side note. I have mentioned this before I was a Corpsman in the US Navy. There were several "nicknames" for us. Pecker Checker and Dicksmith were the common ones.

Turn your head and cough.

On 7/9/2019 at 8:26 AM, Navdoc73 said:

I started a topic here a few monts back about job choices. I thought being a lab tech would get me to see an occasional girl pee. Help with collecting a sample. The only time it almost happened was when doing an insurance physical as a traveling medic. A woman asked if I needed to watch her give her sample. She thought it was a drug screen. Stupid me I said nope.

Did you get to see the chicks' pee samples when they were done?  I bet that would be pretty cool to see the variations of color and putting a face/body with each and knowing that fluid flowed past her pussy...

Edited by whiz kid