Not A Comfortable Position

I would like some advice from some of you pros. When I ask my wife to pee on me (like I sit on the toilet and she sits on my lap and pees) I hear that she can't go that way, because it is not a comfortable position for her. More questions reveal that the "comfortable position" really means "it is unusual - I'm not sitting on a toilet seat". So, we're not talking about some padding to make it more comfortable. We're talking about the whole situation being uncomfortable.

I would welcome suggestions.

OOPPSS! Sorry for the duplicate! LEARNING!

I would like some advice from some of you pros. When I ask my wife to pee on me (like I sit on the toilet and she sits on my lap and pees) I hear that she can't go that way, because it is not a comfortable position for her. More questions reveal that the "comfortable position" really means "it is unusual - I'm not sitting on a toilet seat". So, we're not talking about some padding to make it more comfortable. We're talking about the whole situation being uncomfortable.

I would welcome suggestions.

Sadly some people are just not comfortable indulging in watersports...some can over come it..and some can't. I had a female friend who agreed to having some pee fun with me and it took her a while to get past her years of toilet training. She tried at first to "Jump right in" standing or squatting over me and trying to pee but she just couldn't let go. So we took it in steps...first she just sat on the toilet and let me watch as she peed. Next she let me put my hand in her steam as she peed in the toilet...later she peed in the shower with me..but not on me. And then finally she was able to pee on me in the bath or shower. After that she pretty much had no problem peeing on me anytime or anywhere :biggrin:

Wetmanjf

Sadly some people are just not comfortable indulging in watersports...some can over come it..and some can't. I had a female friend who agreed to having some pee fun with me and it took her a while to get past her years of toilet training. She tried at first to "Jump right in" standing or squatting over me and trying to pee but she just couldn't let go. So we took it in steps...first she just sat on the toilet and let me watch as she peed. Next she let me put my hand in her steam as she peed in the toilet...later she peed in the shower with me..but not on me. And then finally she was able to pee on me in the bath or shower. After that she pretty much had no problem peeing on me anytime or anywhere :biggrin:

Wetmanjf

Hi Wetmanjf,

Thanks for your reply. I would assume you are the same person with Wetmans Place? If so, I want to tell you that I have spent a good bit of time on that site and really enjoy it.

I would have deleted this duplicate post (as it was posted accidentally), but I couldn't figure how how to do that.

With regard to my question, that may be a good suggestion about the slow approach to peeing. We have gotten to the step, where she lets me put my hand under her stream on the toilet, although I dare not touch her in the process, or she'll stop. Maybe we can proceed to the shower and beyond.

Well That's progress. Yes I am the owner/webmaster of Wetman's Place. Glad you like the site. :biggrin:

I think today's pee fans have a good advantage too because you have the internet where you can show your partners that their are thousands of others into this fetish as well so your not a single crazy person who likes pee. It took me a long time to find out I was not alone in all of this.

Wetmanjf

May I also suggest that you , Chemist , take it slow in progressing with your wife . Don'y rush it / else scare Her some into not liking it . like , Wetmanjf , said take it in steps and let Her get use to it in enjoying it first step by step . Before taking that next step forward with Her . Rushing it will get Her turned off from advancing any further with you . Take you time in allowing Her to feel at ease and comfortable with peeing on the tolet . With your hand in Her pee stream. once She's comfortable and enjoys you doing that . Then proceed to the next step . Always be open to listening to her . When and if she ever wants to talk about such things apee fun together with you . Communications between the both of you are important . plus be willing to listen to her . Should She have any concerns about such activities . That you want to do with Her

Kevin

Thanks, Kevin. Good advice!

chemist

Wetmanjf

Wetmanjf,

Glad to report that we've graduated to peeing in the shower. Good suggestion! Quite a turn on!

chemist

• Like 2