Official News OlympEEc Games 2019

As long-time PeeFans members will know, we have run a variety of challenges and competitions over the years. Last year, it was The PeeFans Cup, which Spywareonya won. This year, she has decided to take a break from participating, and take over as the lead host of this year's event. 

Starting on Monday, you will see a variety of different mini games and challenges posted in a brand new OlympEEc section of the forum. Some will be pee-related, some will be completely random. Either way, you can join in with whichever ones you want to. 

Just like last last year, you will compete for tickets.

The person with the most tickets at the end will be crowned the winner and receive their own custom user title, and forum bragging rights.😉 

However, just like last year each ticket will also give you 1 entry into a lottery for the grand prize... 3 months free gold membership. The more tickets you have earned, the higher your chance of winning (but in theory someone with just 1 ticket could still win, so don't be disheartened if you're late to join in). For example last year it was Sophie who won the lottery, and this year it could be you! Anyone with a ticket is eligible to win (so even if you're already a gold member, you can get your membership extended for free).

For anyone wondering what gold membership gives you: click here

There is still time to register as a gold member right now so you don't have to rely on potentially winning the lottery. (And if you do win the lottery as well, then you'll just have even longer to enjoy all the benefits of gold!)

I will now pass the baton over to Spywareonya who will be running the competitions, so please check back to this section shortly when she posts the first challenges. 

Good luck to everyone, and feel free to message me if you have any questions.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 7:24 PM, Sophie said:

I shall not be participating but I wish everybody the best of luck. 

I respect that, but have to admit, you are one hell of a player and would have brought so much freshness to it… just like you do for the forum everytime you log in

I have to admit I tried to get inspiration from you too in crafting the challenges, in the guise to try make them both easy and Tricky at the same time, also creating lists to complete like you did for that 9-square game in last PeefansCup...

I hug you, and thank you anyway!!!

• Love 2