Peeingcupid / PeeSearch

On 7/6/2019 at 9:57 AM, Admin said:

Pretty sure the Peeingcupid is quite inactive now - I have seen several reports of people complaining the 'women' on there are actually fake accounts, or at the very least no longer using the site. Sadly that is quite often the case with fetish dating sites, as the genuine ratio of guys to girls who join is so heavily one-sided. It's normally a red flag when you can't do/see anything without payment first. Of course, there may be a few genuine women on there, but it's probably not the best way to find someone. 

That would explain why so few people responded to me on there. Most of the women on there are probably fake, or inactive. It's probably because peeing cupid charges anyone just to be on there. They probably put out a lot of fake female profiles to get more men to pay to join with false hopes of finding lovers on there. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, sillyme said:

That would explain why so few people responded to me on there. Most of the women on there are probably fake, or inactive. It's probably because peeing cupid charges anyone just to be on there. They probably put out a lot of fake female profiles to get more men to pay to join with false hopes of finding lovers on there. 

I joined it for a while when it was free about 20 years ago,  but no joy then either.   Alt.com and adult friend finder were equally useless.  I suspect that Australian women were a bit slower at becoming computer literate than women in other countries.  We didn't see them on the internet in large numbers until smart phones and facebook became a thing.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, likesToLick said:

I suspect that Australian women were a bit slower at becoming computer literate than women in other countries.

Probably because of dialup internet connections being interrupted by dropbears falling off the telegraph poles

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, oliver2 said:

Probably because of dialup internet connections being interrupted by dropbears falling off the telegraph poles

Funny you should mention it, but all the power poles around my neighborhood are being fitted with huge insulating discs to stop the cockatoos and possums from incinerating themselves.   Possums are superb tightrope walkers,  but they just don't understand about eleven thousand volts when stepping across to a pole.

• Agree 1
  • 1 month later...
On 11/15/2023 at 5:17 PM, likesToLick said:

I joined it for a while when it was free about 20 years ago,  but no joy then either.   Alt.com and adult friend finder were equally useless.  I suspect that Australian women were a bit slower at becoming computer literate than women in other countries.  We didn't see them on the internet in large numbers until smart phones and facebook became a thing.

Well we had very slow internet for a long time so it wasn’t about slowness of computer literacy. I sent my first email in  1996. I was on MSN Messenger and MySpace in the early 2000s. We used online dating sites for hook ups like Match.com. And I found out about underground raves and sex parties on private internet links. But yes smartphones, Facebook, Instagram and phone chat apps have made things (terrifyingly) easier to connect to people around the world at any time. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

We used online dating sites for hook ups like Match.com.

I was on RSVP,  but I think it was a bit later.

12 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

And I found out about underground raves and sex parties on private internet links.

Way ahead of me there,  although most of the sex parties I did hear about did not welcome single men, probably for good reasons.  (I imagine most swinging couples don't want to end up at a "sausage fest."  😁 )

10 minutes ago, likesToLick said:

I was on RSVP,  but I think it was a bit later.

Way ahead of me there,  although most of the sex parties I did hear about did not welcome single men, probably for good reasons.  (I imagine most swinging couples don't want to end up at a "sausage fest."  😁 )

Yeah and us ladies got free drinks and free entry! 😝 

• Agree 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Is there any way at all to recover some content from Peesearch? I have an awesome story/experience I posted there a long time age that i doubt I'll ever be able to re create. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Way back around 2007 long before I found this or another site that became my favorites I was on a site pee search.net. It wasn't really what I was looking for , lacking nice long detailed pee desperation and wetting stories.  It was more broad spectrum pee site. For some time I noticed the lack of many new posts or content. .

Anyway I had not been there in several months and last week decided to look at it. I got the can't connect error message. That has continued since then.

I thought I read in a post here that peesearch.net was defunct. Is that correct.   It searved a purpose sort of 15 years ago.

I'm afraid it is gone. 😭

I was last on there about three months back. Next time I tried the site, it was gone. I've made several attempts since, but keep getting error messages.

Although I moved on from that site a long time ago  - too  much personal hostility towards me from some there - it was my first pee forum and my main one until 2014 when this one came along.

It does indeed appear to be gone which is a little sad. I have just tried to find it on google and there is no sign of it.

• Like 1

It had been going downhill for a long time. In fact it already was when I first found this site, and within a few months I had basically switched over. Contrary to what wettingman said, I thought it had plenty of stories in the late 2000s through the 2010s, though I'm not nearly as interested in wetting stories as in regular peeing stories ("regular" as in "unobstructed by clothes", not necessarily in ordinary locations), and more in true and/or realistic stories than in fictional ones that strain plausibility. It also had a section for members' own videos that, while less active than the stories section, also got a decent amount of activity. So it was a site I went to first and foremost for the discussions and stories, and second for the videos and pictures. It's a shame to see it go, but on the other hand this site has been an excellent replacement--even if maybe lacking the video hosting (and the video hosting was one of the things that seemed to hasten the site's downfall--they depended on enough people to become "gold" (paid) members, and when there weren't enough willing to do that, it was hard for the owners to make ends meet).

• Agree 1
9 hours ago, Carb0nBased said:

I'm not nearly as interested in wetting stories as in regular peeing stories ("regular" as in "unobstructed by clothes", not necessarily in ordinary locations), and more in true and/or realistic stories than in fictional ones that strain plausibility.

I, too, am more the "clothing optional" sort and prefer the realistic posts to the unbelievable. Back ten or more years ago, the site seemed to have a good number of those. It's great to see some of my favorite writers have found their way over here. 😄

Edited by glad1
On 1/24/2024 at 10:19 PM, ipee20 said:

Is there any way at all to recover some content from Peesearch? I have an awesome story/experience I posted there a long time age that i doubt I'll ever be able to re create. 

Worth trying the Internet Archive Wayback Machine, there are 650 saves for peesearch.net. Its a bit hit and miss what is available on each capture, but you might be lucky