Peeingcupid / PeeSearch

Pretty sure the Peeingcupid is quite inactive now - I have seen several reports of people complaining the 'women' on there are actually fake accounts, or at the very least no longer using the site. Sadly that is quite often the case with fetish dating sites, as the genuine ratio of guys to girls who join is so heavily one-sided. It's normally a red flag when you can't do/see anything without payment first. Of course, there may be a few genuine women on there, but it's probably not the best way to find someone. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 7/6/2019 at 11:57 AM, Admin said:

Pretty sure the Peeingcupid is quite inactive now - I have seen several reports of people complaining the 'women' on there are actually fake accounts, or at the very least no longer using the site. Sadly that is quite often the case with fetish dating sites, as the genuine ratio of guys to girls who join is so heavily one-sided. It's normally a red flag when you can't do/see anything without payment first. Of course, there may be a few genuine women on there, but it's probably not the best way to find someone. 

I'm a female and I joined peeingcupid, but had the same results.  I cannot see anything at all unless I upgrade my account.  No thank you!

• Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, Lilipee said:

I'm a female and I joined peeingcupid, but had the same results.  I cannot see anything at all unless I upgrade my account.  No thank you!

One day I'll have to visit such a rare mastepiece like you are… peeingcupid… ah! People like you shouldn't look for piss sex, it's the world who should pray for your attentions!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • 3 months later...

I started out on Peesearch many years ago. Some of the posts weren't bad but as time went on it lost its quality, quantity and popularity.

Peeing Cupid...  UUGGHH!!!  Great idea, or so I thought, but like y'all have mentioned what a friggin' waste of time; I hope nobody spent the money on that.

Totally agree with what @spywareonya posted on 7/28/19: 

On 7/28/2019 at 4:44 PM, spywareonya said:

Peefans has 3 things no other forum got:

1) its Staff

On 7/28/2019 at 4:44 PM, spywareonya said:

2) its members and atmosphere

and herself, among the many countless others who keep this website going and keep it a delight to cum to everyday.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/6/2019 at 8:57 AM, Admin said:

I'm fairly convinced it's a scam. I logged-on and read some extremely intrusive questions (name- birth date- income) and an hilarious introductory price of $4.99-- to be automatically activated to a huge monthly rate. This monthly rate is then automatically renewed every certain number of months. Right, a non-gift that keeps on not giving. Just try to stop the charges from appearing on your monthly credit card statement. These fraudulent fetish websites-- usually based outside U.S. jurisdictions-- never respond to requests to cancel membership. After I failed to complete my application, my email inbox was bombarded with no less than 28 auto-generated messages from Peeingcupid to finish my enrollment. A complete rip-off. 

From what others have reported, the entire membership is comprised of men looking for non-existent women. 

Edited by LngPeeFan
  • Thanks 1
  • 11 months later...

Has it finally bitten the dust? I know it was winding down and getting overrun by trolls, and despite going there regularly before I found Peefans, for at least a year I have almost completely switched to here, visiting there maybe one time for every 10 or 15 times I come here. In the past month or so though I notice that I can't access Peesearch anymore at all--the only reason I really even care is not because I was hoping for new content there, but rather that I had a bunch of stories and the like bookmarked over there that it was fun to sometimes go back over.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm a member but only visit on an occasional basis.  It used to be a very busy site, but at one stage it fell victim to a spell of over enthusiastic moderation, from which it never fully recovered, although the current mods do a pretty good job on the whole.  It has been spammed from time to time, which is a pity.  

• 3 months later...

I've mentioned before, I was a long time member of peesearch. I would visit almost daily. I was so sad to see that their domain now points somewhere else. I hope that they are able to recover their domain. I found this site when I was searching for what happened to peesearch. Y'all have been most welcoming, much like the warmth you feel when you release where you shouldn't.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

Wow,  that's really sad.  

I hadn't been there for a long time.  I drifted away because they had a toxic moderator who gave the site a rather hostile atmosphere,  and most people I liked over there had migrated to here.  I got the impression that the original founder/admin had lost interest too.

Still it was a prominent internet landmark,  and had a lot of good posts from the past.   I'm sorry to see it go.

• Like 2

Moderation all but stopped recently. I tried updating my email address. I tried switching it to my gmail account. This made my account unverified. It took a long time before a senior mod came on and corrected it. Then a couple of weeks later the site is gone altogether. Oh well. This site is much more active.

• Like 1

I also had posted some stuff there, and if I agree there was not much activity these days, it was still a goldmine (!) of resources, because of all the nice content that had been posted for the last 20+ years. Sad to see it gone for real...

Hope they can at least recover the content and repost the stories somewhere else...

• Agree 2
  • Love 1

I'm sorry to hear about the apparent demise of Peesearch, having been a member since 2006.  In all honesty I have to hold up my hands and confess that it's a long time since I was anything like a regular contributor and I know it had been struggling for some time.  Some years ago there was a spate of no doubt well intentioned, but over enthusiastic, moderation. I think that unwittingly put people off.  It then fell victim to spammers on a fairly regular basis and, if anything, became under-moderated.  It's a shame really, but I think it struggled for attention in a market which is well provided for but also rather small.